42.

Second Winter at Fire Lodge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's the problem," G-Dragon said to Jennie, "everyone who's a friend of the bride is a friend of the groom as well."

"To the extent that you can have a bride and a groom in this type of wedding," Lisa interjected.

"Chaeyoung asked me to be her best man, Jisoo asked you to be her maid of honor, so based on that we've got a bride and a groom. Plus, Jennie's giving Jisoo away and Chaeyoung isn't getting given away."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "You should be so glad you weren't around for all the negotiations that went into this wedding," she said. "Jisoo was determined that she wanted to be given away, Chaeyoung was sure that she didn't. For a while they were taking about Chaeyoung wearing a tux, then they decided on both wearing dresses, then when they both picked the same dress, they decided to go with matching dresses rather than either of them having to change their choice. You get the idea."

G-Dragon ran his hand through his hair. "Yeah, so glad I missed that. Anyway, here's what I'm thinking: The wedding is on Saturday, rehearsal dinner's on Friday, so we have the bachelor party and bachelorette party on Thursday at the same time."

Lisa shook her head violently. "And make people have to choose which one they go to? No way!"

"You didn't let me finish," G-Dragon said. "A-Yeon has two party rooms, either one of them big enough to hold either one of the parties. We have the bachelor party in one room, the bachelorette party in the other, people can move back and forth from one room to the other as the spirit moves them."

"Except Chaeyoung can't come to the bachelorette party," Lisa said.

"And neither can I," G-Dragon agreed. "And you and Jisoo can't come to the bachelor party."

Lisa smiled. "This sounds like a plan!"

Jennie came up behind Lisa and caught her up in a back hug. "What sounds like a plan?"

"Bachelor and bachelorette party stuff," Lisa said, leaning back and giving Jennie a kiss.

"We've got the big stuff planned, anyway," G-Dragon said.

"Please tell me you're not getting a stripper," Jennie said. "That would be so embarrassing for Jisoo."

"I hadn't even thought of that," Lisa said, "but now that you mention it. . ." She chuckled evilly.

Jennie drew herself up to her full height. "Lalisa Manoban, if there's a stripper at that party, you'll be sleeping on the couch for a week!"

Lisa laughed. "Not to worry. I've got a whole theme for the party, and it doen't involve strippers."

Jennie glared at G-Dragon. He raised his hands. "Okay, no strippers at the bachelor party either!" he said with a laugh.

"Okay, then," Jennie said. "My work here is done. By the way, Chaeyoung sent me to tell you that dinner will be ready in 10 minutes."

Finally, the big day had arrived. Jennie knocked on the door of her bedroom, which she has lent to Jisoo as a bride's dressing room, and said "They're waiting for you. Are you ready to go?"

Jisoo looked at herself in the mirror, adjusted her veil for the ten-millionth time. Then she crossed the room and opened the door. "Okay, I'm ready to go."

Jennie stood next to Jisoo and offered her arm. Jisoo grabbed on to Jennie's arm and they began their walk to Fire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter