Two Miss Kim

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's a different story from chap.1 so don't get confused guys

happy reading and hope you all like it

thanks to @hanako86 for your upvote :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie Kim had a fiance, they dating for almost 3 years. Her friend introduce her fiancé to Jennie, they barely had fight but lately Jennie fiance always go home late and when Jennie ask her, she will get mad and go to her own apartment. They had a fight for one week and oneday when Jennie go to a café, she saw her fiance with other girl and they look alike a couple, she also saw that girl kiss her fiance. Jennie can't believe what she saw and she go back to her own apartment, she pack all her thing and go without telling her fiance. The person she loved and trust is cheating behind her, so that was the reason why she always come home late and always busy with her phone. They barely have a date and she only can met her when she come home, Jennie don't know how to tell her mother. She want to cry but she's tired and look so stupid for didn't know the reason why her fiance change, if she know it sooner maybe she don't have to keep waiting her. Jennie look at her engaged ring, she want to trow it away but she can't do that for now.

 

Meanwhile on the other side there was a tall girl walk out from her work place, she's a foreign but live in Seoul for almost eight years. She live here because of her job, she work at her friend company. She first meet her when she still in Thailand, she is her father friend daughter and she's the heirs of her father company so basically she's the CEO of the company Lisa work at. Lisa is Jisoo personal assistant so she will always with Jisoo whenever she go, even if Jisoo is older than Lisa but she act like a child when they're alone. Jisoo was a maknae at her family and her family spoiled her especially her father and her brother so Lisa have to bear with it and act like she is the older, they had similar taste for food so it's not hard for them to eat together. Lisa live at her own apartment alone, her parent are in Thailand and she will visit them when she get holiday or Jisoo ask her to go to Thailand together. Sometimes Lisa will eat dinner at Jisoo home but lately she want to had a me time so she have to refuse Jisoo offer and the next day she have to pay Jisoo lunch, she love Jisoo like her own sister because she don't have a sister. Lisa never had an interest with boy or girl, she want to live alone until she can accept someone entering her life. Now she's comfortable with her life and she don't like crowded place, Lisa never go to a bar but today she want to go there. She don't believe with her own mind but she have to experience it once before she die so she go home and change her cloths, she remove her make up and only apply pink lip ice. She wear black skinny jeans with black hoodie and white sniker, she bring her phone and her wallet. She walk out from her apartment to the bar near her apartment building, she cover her head and walk inside the bar. She look around and walk to whenever her feet drag her, she can see a lot of people dance, drink and make out inside the bar, so far she's still okay but when she walking pass the dance floor someone grab her wrist and kiss her straight to her lips. Lisa is shock to recieve a kiss from stranger and the stranger was a gorgeous girl with brunette hair, her lips is red and look kissable. Didn't know what to do Lisa just let the girl kiss her but the girl keep on kissing her until Lisa run out of breath so she have to push her a little, when Lisa push her she saw the girl glaring at her.

 

"Mi-Miss you misstook me as your boyfriend, I-I'm a girl" Lisa said and hold the girl shoulder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter