Chu

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A quiet night at Blackpink dorm, each of the member are already inside their room. Even though it's still early for them to sleep but they decide to go to their room and not watching some film, Jisoo is still gamming on her phone with Dalgomie laying down beside her. Jisoo want to gamming on their pc games but Jennie is not in the mood to do that so Jisoo didn't have any choice but gamming on her phonr, her new phone is bigger than her previous phone so it's more comfortable for her. The three member are quiet good playing game but not with Lisa, she don't want to waste her time gamming on something like that. She just barely gamming and only took half an hour before she pick her enemy, Dalgomie had a fight. It's kinda funny for Lisa because sometimes he can be sweet to her but sometimes he will bite her without a reason, like mother like son. If Jisoo spot Lisa and Dalgomie fight she will push away Lisa and take her son far away from Lisa, in return Dalgomie will give his annoying smirk to Lisa and make her want to kick him away but she can't. Sometimes Lisa doubt Jisoo love for her because she look like love Dalgomie more than her.

 

Jisoo who's still focus on her game didn't realize that her girlfriend is can't stop sleep and need her attention, Lisa can get an attention from Jennie and Rosé but she need her girlfriend attention. She miss Jisoo scent and her soft hand interwined with hers, Lisa miss everything about Jisoo. She want to come inside Jisoo room but she afraid Dalgom will bark at her so she just laying down on her bed doing nothing, she grab her phone and type a message but she erase it.

 

To : Chichu♡

Unnieee...

 

Lisa send a message to Jisoo and she wait for her girlfriend to reply her message. One minute, two minutes, three minutes, four minutes, five minutes and almost fiftteen but still no reply from Jisoo so Lisa send a new message.

 

To : Chichu♡

Jisoo unnie

 

Still no reply so Lisa send two message at once so she can get Jisoo attention.

 

To : Chichu♡

Seriously unnie, if you didn't reply my message i will stop talking to you

 

From : Chichu♡

Wae?

 

To : Chichu♡

I miss you unnie :(

 

From : Chichu♡

Jeess... I thought you want to said something important

 

To : Chichu♡

Saying i miss you is an important thing unnie :(

 

From : Chichu♡

Oke oke, what do you want Lisa?

 

To : Chichu♡

I miss you unnie :(

 

From : Chichu♡

Seriously Lisa, if you keep saying that I'll put my phone into airplane mode

 

To : Chichu♡

Cam I come into your room?

 

From : Chichu♡

You can here wheneve- 

 

Before Jisoo can finish typing a reply to Lisa message she heard her door opened and it's definetly Lisa who's come.

 

"Unnie I miss you" Lisa said as she close the door and walk toward Jisoo bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter