The Way You Are

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"UNNIE UNNIE.. JISOO UNNIE" Lisa said as she lay down on Jisoo bed beside her unnie who's get irritated by Lisa.

 

"Ya! What do you want?" Jisoo ask the maknae as she still focus with her mobile games. Lisa almost make her lose.

 

"Unnie, Leo is getting bigger. Eotteohge?" Lisa said as she poke Jisoo right cheeks. Jisoo ignored her and pray to that Lisa will stop bottering her, she need to win this time.

 

"Unniee~ answer me" Lisa said and now she pinch Jisoo cheeks lightly, don't want to hurt her unnie.

 

"Just give me a second, i need to finish this last stage" Jisoo said without looking at Lisa and make the maknae pouting her lips. Lisa want Jisoo attention but her unnie is too busy with the stupid mobile games. Lisa look at Jisoo and she had an idea to make her unnie focus on her, Lisa move closer until her lips almost touch Jisoo's ear.

 

"Jisoo-ya saranghae~" Lisa said with her husky voice right into Jisoo ear and her lips slightly touch it. Lisa action make Jisoo startled and lose. Jisoo take a deep breaths and glance at Lisa who's now smiling at her.

 

"YOU! How dare you LALISA!" Jisoo said as she attacked Lisa. The maknae just laugh and let her unnie hit her, Jisoo who's on top of Lisa keep on smacking Lisa arm and shoulder.

 

"I *smack* Told *smack* You *smack* to Wait *smack* why can't you do that"

 

"Aww.. aww oke oke i'm sorry unnie, please have a mercy on me" Lisa said and trying to block Jisoo punch on her. Despite Jisoo small body she had a powerfull punch and it hurts.

 

"You deserve this, i can't forgive yo-" before Jisoo can finish her words, Lisa hold her hand and press her lips with Jisoo's. Jisoo stop hitting Lisa and make the maknae smirk in victory. Get no respon from Jisoo, Lisa move her lips and Jisoo upper lips. Slowly Jisoo move her lips and their kiss get intense but before they out of control, Lisa stop their kiss and smile to Jisoo.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter