Let's Do It

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ssup guys...

i heard blackpink will have a comeback soon

OH MY GOD!!! I'm screaming inside when i heard the news

so to celebrate the good news i upload one shot story, hope you enjoy it :D

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jisoo is not an active person so she prefer laying down on her bed and playing game on her phone or sit in front of her pc games all day, Jisoo is not like her girlfriend, Lalisa Manoban. Lisa is an active person who love dancing and do outdoor activity, on the dorm she love to fight with Dalgom or bother her other member. Today Blackpink member didn't have any schedule so the member do nothing and just resting on their own room, Jennie was sleeping on her bed with Kuma lay down beside her, Rosé was having fun doodling whatever in her mind with a music played on the background, Jisoo is still sleeping on her bed and Lisa who's doing nothing is looking for something she can play with. She want to play with Jennie but she know that her unnie is sleeping so she wont disturb her, it's a big NO to disturb the greatest Jennie Kim while she's sleeping, her bestfriend probably wont play with her too so Lisa last option is her girlfriend. Lisa walk out from her room to Jisoo room, she come inside slowly and close the door. She spot Dalgom on the floor near Jisoo bed who's awake because of her so Lisa make a signal for him to keep quiet, lucky for her Dalgom isn't bark at her, he just look at Lisa and go back to sleeping. Lisa watch her girlfriend who's sleeping peacefully on her bed, Lisa walk toward Jisoo and sit beside her sleeping girlfriend. Lisa smile after seing her girlfriend sleeping face, she caress Jisoo cheeks and make her girlfriend stir a little. Lisa pinch Jisoo cheeks and peck her lips.

 

"Jisoo-ya..." Lisa said as she touch Jisoo corner lips.

 

"Jisoo-ya... play with me" Lisa said again as she pinch her girlfriend nose.

 

"Go away Lisa" Jisoo said as she turn to the other side.

 

"Jisoo-yaa.... let's play with me" Lisa said to Jisoo ear and blow her hot breath to Jisoo ear.

 

"Stop it Lisa, play with someone else" Jisoo said as she cover her head with a pillow.

 

"Come one play with me, pleasee...." Lisa said as her hand caress Jisoo waist line.

 

"Uugghh... what do you want?" Jisoo ask as she stare at her girlfriend. Seing Jisoo annoyed face Lisa grin and flash her not so innocent smile.

 

"Play with me unnie, pweasee...." Lisa said as she look at Jisoo with her puppy eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter