그XX

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

read it after you watch GD That XX MV

don't read it if you don't like sad ending

but happy reading if you still want to read it :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I love you, really I love you ever since I met you at a park near our house. You look so beautiful with your simple clothes and your light make up, your eyes radiate confident and because of your eyes I fell in love with you. I try to approach you but I don’t have enough confident, your family is rich and they treat you like a Princess. Everyone adore you and love you, someday I made my mind to approach you and end up we become friend. I love seing your smile and your laugh is a music to my ears, I know we are both a girl but I can’t help myself to not loving you. It’s hard to resist your charm and everything about you is perfect, no one can make me head over hells like you do.

 

“Unnie why you don’t go out with that cool boy? I thought you like him” she said as she linked her arm with mine. Being near her make my heart beat like I had marathon.

 

“I only like his style and not his personality” I said as I smile to her.

 

“You’re so picky unnie, you know it’s not good being like that” she said as she pinch my cheek and make me can’t help to not smile at her.

 

“I know but I can’t lie to my heart, Jeundek-ah” I said with smile to her.

 

“Whatever unnie but don’t blame me if you end up being lonely until you die” she said to me.

 

“I still have you, right?” I said as I pinch her nose and make her pouting her lips.

 

“ Who said I want to stay with you? I want to have a boyfriend or girlfriend unlike you unnie” she said as she sticking out her tongue to me and run away from me. Yes she is bi and she already told me from the start, she had some ex-boyfriend but she never date a girl before, she said she only want to date a girl who can make her heart beat faster than usual. I know I can’t be that girl who make her heart beat faster but I still can give her a hug when she sad or when she fight with her mom, I know her friend and she know mine as well. Our friends know that I love her but they never tell it to her, they want she to know it from herself. I only can smile to them when she tell some boy who she had crush to, my friend pity me but I always said that I’m okay.

 

“Unnie unnie… you know what?” she said as she sit beside me. I want to eat my lunch but suddenly she come and sit beside me.

 

“What it is, Jendeuk-ah?” I ask as I stare at her. She always look pretty and become prettier.

 

“You know, there is a cool girl. She’s our junior but she’s so cool, she look like a model unnie” she said to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter