By My Side

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys... One day left before our Limario birthday

Wish her the best and I can't wait for blackpinkhouse episode 12 and their comeback

Happy reading guys, hope you like it :D

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys remember BlackpinkHouse episode 11? In case you guys forgot I'll remind you again, on episode 11 my girlfriend Lalisa Manoban doing something that will make Lisoo shipper go crazy. She get so clingy to Jisoo unnie and the way Jisoo unnie respon to Lisa skinship was so unforgiveable, she know that Lisa like do skinship and Lisa is my girlfriend but she like to make me jealous. If Lisa and Jisoo is together no one can stop them doing something weird, the duo maknae indeed. Because of the fcking cameraman and staff around us I can't separate them from being too clingy in front of my eyes, even though Chaeyoung saw her girlfriend being clingy to Lisa she did nothing and just let them be. Today we're doing nothing and now I'm with my girlfriend laying down on her bed, she's sleeping and look like a little kid. Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoungie is going out to eat lunch and probably have a date, I want to have a date too but Lisa is not in the mood to go out so we just cuddling on Lisa bed. Tomorrow is Kuku birthday and I want to give him something special.

 

"Lice..." Jennie said as she caress Lisa cheeks.

 

"Hmmm..." Lisa hummed and move closer to Jennie.

 

"Do you want to accompany me to go with Kuma tomorrow?" Jennie ask as she peck Lisa lips.

 

"To where Jen?" Lisa ask as she open her eyes and look at her beautiful girlfriend.

 

"To dog's café near here" Jennie said to her girlfriend.

 

"Tomorrow is Kuma birthday right?" Lisa ask as she caress Jennie cheeks.

 

"Yes and I want to let him hang out with other dogs" Jennie said with smile to Lisa.

 

"Sure everything for you babe" Lisa said with smile as she kiss Jennie chubby cheeks.

 

"Thank you Lice" Jennie said as she hug her girlfriend. Lisa smile and hug her girlfriend too, she still sleepy and want to sleep more but her girlfriend didn't let her sleep.

 

"Let me sleep Jen, I'm so tired after my dance practice" Lisa said as she hug Jennie tighter but her naughty girlfriend keep on kissing her neck.

 

"I'm hungry Lice, don't you want to eat lunch?" Jennie ask as she move her target to kiss Lisa collarbone.

 

"Can't we eat later and sleep more?" Lisa ask her girlfriend and make Jennie stop her action.

 

"No. We must eat lunch now or I wont give you any food when you're hungry" Jennie said as she pinch Lisa waist and make her girlfriend flinched.

 

"Oke oke but give me popo first" Lisa said as she pout her lips for Jennie to kiss it. Jennie move closer to Lisa face and kiss her girlfriend lips, she kiss it and when she want to move backward Lisa hold Jennie head and keep on kiss her lips. Lisa is a good kisser and Jennie can't help to not let her girlfriend kiss her, Lisa hand start to move to Jennie shoulder and going down to her waist. Lisa bite Jennie bottom lips and make her girlfriend open to welcoming her tongue, Lisa tongue Jennie tongue and let out a moan. Hearing Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter