The Concert

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When blackpink member didn't had any schedule they just inside the dorm doing anything they can do but mostly they just laying down on their bed or watching some movie, after the news about Jennie dating with a member of boyband there are a lot of comment on their sns. They try to ignore it but some of a fan statement caught Jisoo's eyes "it looks like Lisa advoiding Jennie, hmm.. I smell something..." and there's a lot of commenters who's agree with the person. Jisoo try to stay cool but somehow she thought maybe their fans know something about Jennie and Lisa, it's not hard to see that how whipped Lisa to Jennie and now when the news are out Lisa being too obvious for advoiding Jennie. Sometimes Jisoo want to yell at the younger girl but she turn it down she don't want to make Lisa sad, Jisoo walk to Lisa room and find the younger girl laying down on her bed with Leo on top of her stomach.

 

"Oh hai unnie, what's up?" Lisa said as she look at the older girl.

 

"I want to tell you something" Jisoo said as she walk to Lisa's bed and sit down, Lisa put aside Leo and sit in front of Jisoo.

 

"What it is unnie? You look serious tho" Lisa said as she look at the older girl serious face.

 

"You're being too obvious Lisa" Jisoo said as she look at the younger girl eyes.

 

"Obvious with what? I don't get it unnie" Lisa said and make the older girl release a sigh.

 

"Some fan notice that you're doing so not advoiding Jennie at the music award last night" Jisoo said and give her phone to Lisa so she can read the comment.

 

"Ahh.. I'm sorry unnie, I-"

 

"Don't apologize to me just try to act normal around Jennie when we're outside our dorm especially in front of our fans, okay?" Jisoo said as she caress Lisa's head. She know the younger girl still can't act normal but she believe that Lisa can act normal again as the time goes by. Now the problem is Jennie, she ain't doing good too when she saw Lisa. Goddamnit. Jisoo can't stand with it but she have to because she's older among them and she love them too much to not care, sometimes she want to live normal and not become an idol.

 

"Okay I'll try unnie" Lisa said with a long sigh. Jisoo move closer to Lisa an hug the younger girl, Lisa still the maknae eventhough she always act tough and smile, Jisoo knew deep inside she endure the pain and will cry when no one watching her. Jisoo caress Lisa hair and hug her tight, she ain't let someone hurt Lisa even it's her bestfriend Jennie.

 

The next day they prepare for their world tour concert, sometimes Jisoo saw Jennie look at Lisa and when she want to approach Lisa, Jisoo walk fast and hug the younger girl. She also tell Chaeyoung to not let Jennie get closer to Lisa, only God know what will Jennie do to Lisa if she let it happen. 

 

"Unnie can't you stop doing that to me?" Jennie said with her angry cat-eyes when they finish practice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter