Limario

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another one shot story for you all

i put jenlisa, chaelisa, chaesoo, jensoo moment here :))

don't forget to leave your comment here guys!

i still need more time to upload the next chap. of Two Miss Kim so please be patient

happy reading guys :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After BLACKPINK filming at Jjimjilbang now they headed to a Ski Resort because Jisoo want to ski, it’s been long time she didn’t do that. The member is excited  but not with Jennie, she know how to ski but actually she’s not in the mood to do that. She and Lisa had a fight last night and they didn’t speak until they head to Jjimjilbang, for the sake of the camera and staff around them. They have to be a professional and act like nothing happen with them, they fight over a small thing and because of Jennie is not in the mood to clear it with Lisa last night so they end up didn’t talk to each other. After they arrive at the Ski Resort they change their clothes and Jenlisa still didn’t talk to each other, Jennie walk with Jisoo and left the maknae behind them. Jisoo know something is not right with Jennie and Lisa so she just let her bestfriend clingy with her, she trust Chaeyoung to accompany Lisa and they’re bestfriend so it’s okay. They had one instructor for each the member and they will learn from them, now they're reading to learning to to ski from the instructor. Jisoo look at Jennie and then look at Lisa, she only can sigh and look at her girlfriend. She saw her girlfriend is smiling at her, at least she feel a lot better after seing her girlfriend. Being the oldest member in the group is not easy especially the between them is only one or two years with Jisoo so she have to be more patient with them, the member still learning and only Jisoo who can do it without falling. She look at the other member and she just smile and laugh at them, she look at her girlfriend and she want to help her but they still filming so no skinship for now.

 

After they arrive at the bottom the instructors ask them if they can ski from the top, the maknae is not making any progress so it will be Jisoo and Jennie who will go to the top. Meanwhile the maknae, they will try other thing or just go eat something delicious at the cafeteria. Jisoo look at her happy girlfriend can’t help to hide her smile, Chaeyoung smile always make Jisoo energize and feel alive. She is happy Lisa and Chaeyoung don’t have to go to the top and that will be Jisoo chance to talk with Jennie about her and Lisa strange behavior, she know Jennie and Lisa is a grown up woman but they still younger than her and they still need her advice sometimes.

 

“Hot choco! Hot choco!” said Lisa and Chaeyoung as they leave her unnies to go to the top.

 

“Unniedeul fighting!” Lisa said as she cheer for her unnies. Lisa and Chaeyoung act like two little kids who’s free from their parent, Lisa playfully push Chaeyoung and make her bestfriend whin.

 

“Stop it~~” Chaeyoung said as Lisa push her.

 

“Have fun, unnie” Lisa said to her unnies for the last time before they go to the top. The unnies just flash their smile to Lisa and make Lisa do over-acting and make the laugh, the unnie line leave their maknae to enjoy their time together. Chaelisa is now enjoying their time like no one around them, they run and have a snowball fight.

 

“Let’s go and drink hot choco, I’m tired” Lisa said as she approach her bestfriend. Before they go to the cafeteria, Chaeyoung want to perform at the an-used stage. They perform their lastest song with one cameraman in front of them, after they done performing they go to the cafeteria to buy hot choco and some food. They walk hand in hand to the cafeteria and separate after Lisa look at the menu board on the cafetaris wall.

 

“Can we order them all now?” Lisa ask to the employee as Chaeyoung look closely to the menu.

 

“We can’t order rice now?” Chaeyoung ask to the employee. The employee explain to them that now they can’t order heavy food because they near to close, they only can order snacks.

 

“We will order some Jelly and two hot choco” Lisa said to the employee as her bestfriend laugh at her. Chaeyoung know Lisa is hungry and so herself but sadly they’re too late now and they only can eat some snacks and drink hot choco. They for their order and Lisa pay it with her card, after they had their food they walk to the table and sit near a window.

 

“Lisa-ya it’s so delicious” Chaeyoung said as she sip the hot choco. Lisa who’s eat her jelly and stare at the outside only can nod and answer shortly, after she done with her jelly she sip the hot choco to warm her body.

 

“It’s like the best choco ever” Chaeyoung said as she sip again her hot choco and watch Lisa sip her hot choco too.

 

“Emm… will you go snowboard again?” Lisa ask her bestfriend as she eat her jelly again.

 

“Shall we go sledding?” Chaeyoung said as she keep on sipping her hot choco.

 

“Ah.. good. But where is unniedeul? Did they go up?” Lisa said as she look at the outside.

 

Meanwhile at Jensoo side, they go to the top with their instructors. Jensoo is going up but they feel scared and now they regret their choice to leave Chaelisa go to the top. Finally they arrive at the top and they will start going down with their instructor stay beside them.

 

“Be careful, Jendeuk-ah” Jisoo said as she go pass Jennie.

 

“Wow.. it’s a steep slope” Jisoo said as she get excited over something she never see for too long.

 

“Fighting! Fighting” Jensoo said to each other and they’re ready to go down with the instructor in front of them. Jisoo who’s good at snowboarding go ahead and leave Jennie behind, she want to enjoy her time here as long as she can because they barely have time to go outside the dorm without a fans surrounding them.

 

“Yuhuu… I’m Kim Jisoo” Jisoo said to the camera as she slide down the slope with the insrustor behind her. She stop for a moment and look at Jennie, her bestfriend is still scared and can’t go down without the instructor stand in front of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter