Two Miss Kim [4]

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Jisoo side she is arrive at her home and she just go to her room without saying a word to her family and make them stare at her.

 

 

“What’s wrong with her?” said Jisoo brother as he see her little sister strange action.

 

 

“Maybe she just had a fight with Lisa, she said she went  to Lisa apartment but now she go home without Lisa” Jisoo mom said to him as she explain it to her son. Lisa and Jisoo barely had a fight and if they had a fight it’s not take too long fot them to go back like nothing happen to them.

 

 

“Go ask her yeobo, maybe she need your advise” her husband said to her. Mr.Kim didn’t like seing cheerful daughter became gloomy like that.

 

 

“I will but after she calm down first” Jisoo mom said to her husband. Mrs.Kim know so well that her daughter need a time before she will talk it to her.

 

 

“Somehow I don’t know why they fight, they didn’t date yet but Jisoo acingt like Lisa’s girlfriend” Jisoo brother said and make Mr.Kim chuckled.

 

 

“Your sister is too scared to confess to Lisa and she’s stubborn like your Appa here” Jisoo mom said as she pinch her husband waist.

 

 

“Yes I’m stubborn but I’m not a chicken like he-“

 

 

“Eommaa….” Jisoo said as she walk to her mom.

 

 

“What’s wrong honey? Do you get a fight with Lisa?” ask her mom as she push away her hunband and hug her daughter.

 

 

“No we’re not but…”

 

 

“But, what Jisoo?” ask her mom again as she her daughter hair lovingly.

 

 

“She.. she had a new friend” Jisoo said to her mom.

 

 

“It’s good to heard that she had a new friend Jisoo and what is the problem?” her mom ask her, she know something have bother her daughter so she want her to tell it.

 

 

“Yeah I know but she let her  new friend stay over her apartment and they just met last night” Jisoo said.

 

 

“So why you get so triggered with that? It’s normal for a friend to stay over Jisoo” her brother said to her. He knew his sister love Lisa but she’s too afraid to said it to Lisa. Maybe he should help his beloved little sister.

 

 

“Yeah I know but they just met last night and they meet at a bar, a ing BAR” Jisoo said as she raise her voice.

 

 

“Kim Jisoo” her father said after he heard Jisoo cursing.

 

 

“Sorry Appa…” Jisoo said and she go back to her mom embrace.

 

 

“Listen, you can’t control Lisa with who she’s make a friend Jisoo, you just her friend and not her mother. You can tell her what is bad and what is good but let her make her decision herself and if you like her you have to said to her before someone else do it first” her father said to her and make Jisoo realize how selfish she is. She’s not Lisa sister or her girlfriend but she get angry over that stupid thing and it’s Lisa right to be friend with whoever she want.

 

 

“Your Appa is right honey, you can’t always act like that, remember that you’re two years older than her. You have to act like what you should be and not always act like the younger one. We are okay if you and Lisa is dating, we know she is a good girl and we trust her so act more mature and tell Lisa what you feel toward her” her mom said with smile and make Jisoo blushing so hard.

 

 

 Jisoo know her family is okay if she and Lisa being together but she’s too scared to tell Lisa that she like her more than a friend, maybe she should act more obvious so Lisa can know her feeling. On Jenlisa side Lisa is still waiting for Jennie at the living room after she done washing the dirty plate, she play some game on her phone and she didn’t realize that Jennie is standing behind her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter