Happiness

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning at Blackpink dorm is like the usual, Lisa be the first member who's woke up and walk out from her room to the kitchen. She walk slowly to the kitchen with her eyes half closed, she yawn and strech her long arms. Lisa stood in front of the fridge and open it, she take out a bottle of cold water and drink it. She feel refreshed and after that she walk to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, Lisa wipe her face and smoothed her precious bangs. After she feel satisfied Lisa walk out from the bathroom to her girlfriend room, she need to wake up her because they have a date later. Lisa open Jennie room door slowly and she come inside but she didn't spot her girlfriend on her bed, Lisa look around and no sign of Jennie so she walk out from Jennie room. Lisa look around the living room and still no sign of her, Lisa check Rosé room and no Jennie, she check Jisoo room and finally she spot her girlfriend laying down on Jisoo bed and hugging the oldest girl. Lisa shake her head and walj toward them, she watch their sleeping face for a moment before she open the blanket slowly. Lisa make sure that she didn't disturb Jisoo, she slowly put her arm on Jennie nape and her other arm on Jennie legs. She lifted Jennie bridal style and let Jennie head rest on her shoulder, Lisa look at her girlfriend and she still sleeping so Lisa walk out from Jisoo room to her room. Luckly Lisa didn't close her room door so she don't have to use a lot of energy to open it, Lisa come inside and close the door with her leg. She walk to her bed and put down her girlfriend, Lisa sit beside her girlfriend and admire her face. Jennie look like an angel and Lisa was so lucky to have her for herself, Lisa caress Jennie cheeks and kiss her forehead. Jennie stir a little and hug Lisa waist, Lisa smile after she know that her girlfriend is awake.

 

"Hei.. it's already 8 am" Lisa said as she caress Jennie hair.

 

"Heemm..." Jennie hummed and still hug Lisa waist.

 

"Jen wake up... don't you remember that we have a date today?" Lisa ask as she look at her girlfriend.

 

"Heemmm..." Jennie hummed again and still don't want to open her eyes.

 

"Baby please wake up..." Lisa said as she pinch Jennie chubby cheeks and make her girlfriend groaned.

 

"Oke oke i'm up, geezz" Jennie said as she let go Lisa waist and strech her arms. Lisa smile after seing Jennie annoyed face, she bend down and peck Jennie lips.

 

"There you go, your reward for being wake up Nini" Lisa said to her with smile.

 

"Yeah yeah whatever you said Manoban" Jennie said with fake annoyed face.

 

"Let's go to the bathroom so you can freshen up yourself" Lisa said as she caress Jennie hair.

 

"Can't you just lay down beside me and cuddle with me?" Jennie ask as she glare at her dense girlfriend.

 

"Woa woa.. chill woman, no need to glare at me l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter