Lucky

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're Lisa, right?" Ask a beautiful girl to the girl name Lisa. Lisa look at the girl who call her name and she just stare at her for a moment but before she can answer her, a boy walk to them and Lisa kinda know him.

 

"Finally i found you Jisoo, i wait you at your class but you're here and hello Lisa" said a boy to Lisa.

 

"Hello sunbaenim" Lisa said with a little bow to him. He is Lisa senior and he like to dance and rapping like her.

 

"Just call me Bobby, how many time i've told you to drop the formality" said Bobby as he stare at Lisa. She just nod and stare at Jisoo and Bobby, she's confused why her senior came to her class but she one thing she know that Jisoo was holding her arm.

 

"What are you dong here Bobby?" Jisoo ask him and her hand still holding Lisa arm.

 

"You already know Jisoo, so come with me" Bobby said as he try to hold Jisoo hand but she step back and hold Lisa arm tighter. Lisa sense something didn't seems right and by the way Jisoo hold her arm she know Jisoo was afraid of him.

 

"I already told you that i don't like you and please stay away from me" Jisoo said to him as she move closer to Lisa who's still sitting on the chair.

 

"I will if you show me your boyfriend. I promise i will stay away from the rest of your life" Bobby said as he stare at Jisoo eyes. Lisa just shut and look at them with blank face. Why they argue in front of me, Lisa though to herself.

 

"Lisa, she is my girlfriend so can you go now" Jisoo said as she hug Lisa arm and make sure her body is pressing to the latter arm.

 

"It's not funny Jisoo, stop joking around and come with me" Bobby said as he laugh a little and try to grab Jisoo hand but before he can do that Lisa stand up and intertwined her hand with Jisoo's, her act make the older girl shock as well Bobby.

 

"Sorry sunbae, you already know Jisoo girlfriend so please stay away from her because i don't like to see my girl feel uncomfortable" Lisa said to him as she hold Jisoo hand and drag her out from the class. Jisoo still shock and let the taller girl drag her to whenever it is. After a minute they walk now they stood in front of Jisoo car at the parking lot, how can Lisa know which is Jisoo car, easy because Jisoo live near her home so she know for sure which is Jisoo car.

 

"I know you're into both but why me? There's so many good looking girl or boy in our school" Lisa said as she look at Jisoo. She don't like to get involved with popular student especially a famous senior who had so many suitor.

 

"I.. I'm sorry but you're the only one i know who can help me" Jisoo said without looking at Lisa, she can't stand with the latter intense stare. Lisa let out a sigh and close her eyes before she lift up Jisoo chin to look at her.

 

"Listen unnie, i'm not mad but i don't like to.. forget it. What would you do now?" Lisa ask as she look at Jisoo eyes. She has beautiful and soothing eyes, pointy nose and her heart shaped lips looks tempting. No one can resist Jisoo but even though she's almost perfect Lisa already set her heart to another girl.

 

"I.. I don't know" Jisoo said with a little blush on her cheeks, Lisa stare make her heart beat faster than usual. Hearing Jisoo word Lisa let out a sigh again and massage her forehead. She know from the start it will be like this yet she still act like that. Seeing Lisa massage her forehead Jisoo feel guilty for dragging the latter into this insane situation, Jisoo touch Lisa arm and make the latter look at her.

 

"I know it's not fair for you but please help me, you can still have your own life outside the school. You just have to be pretending inside the school Lisa and after Bobby stop bothering me we can stop this" Jisoo said as she stare at Lisa with a pleading look and she swear to God that Jisoo just look like a cute puppy, how can i say no to her Lisa though.

 

"Oke i will help you unnie but please bear yourself if i can't act like a real girlfriend the way you imagine" Lisa said as she look at the latter. Jisoo smile with her eyes smile and hug Lisa.

 

"Thank you so much Lisa, i owe you" Jisoo said as she hug Lisa and make the taller girl startled a little but hug her too.

 

The news about Jisoo dating Lisa spread around the school and everyone know about that, there's a positive comment and also negative comment. The negative barely come from Jisoo fanboy who's envy with Lisa and Bobby keep his words to stay away from Jisoo and start to moving on. When Lisa come to the school she can hear other girl talking about her but she don't give a fck about that, she walk to her class and sit on her chair. She put her earphone onto her ears and staring at outside, she didn't play any music and that was her habit. Today is like any other day, nothing had change except that now she have to eat lunch with Jisoo and her friend, Lisa just sit there and eat her food. She will talk if they ask her something, she's not used to have a friend and she's not a social butterfly like Jisoo. Lisa observe the other student around the canteen until she spot a girl who's always on her dream and make her can't stop thinking about the gorgeous girl, Lisa still looking at her and their eyes meet for a moment before Lisa look at Jisoo because she calling her name. 

 

"Are you okay Lisa?" Jisoo ask as she look at Lisa, she's a bit different than yesterday and it make Jisoo worried.

 

"I'm okay unnie" Lisa said without looking at Jisoo. Jisoo just let her be as they sit in the library, she need Lisa help to translate her paper work into English. After Lisa help Jisoo she accompany Jisoo to her class and they bid goodbye, on the way to her class Lisa met that girl again and when she look at her she saw the girl smirking at her, Lisa was not sure if she saw the smirk but one thing she k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter