Two Miss Kim [3]

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Continue your cooking and I’ll look who’s there” Lisa said to Jennie with smile as she walk to the door.

 

 

“Okayy” Jennie said with smile as she continue her cook.

 

 

“What took you so long to open it?” said someone as Lisa open her apartment door.

 

 

“Good morning to you too Jisoo” Lisa said to Jisoo. Jisoo stare at Lisa from head to toe before she look at Lisa eyes. She probably just wake up from her sleeping, Jisoo said inside her head.

 

 

“Did you just wake up and why I smell something from in-“

 

 

“Who’s there Lisa?” ask Jennie as she walk toward Lisa and stand behind Lisa. Hearing a girl voice from inside Jisoo stare at Lisa and to the person behind Lisa, she ask Lisa who’s that girl through her eyes and Lisa just keep silent and only look at Jisoo.

 

 

“Come inside first unnie and we’re about to eat breakfast, you can join us” Lisa said to Jisoo and she take a glance at Jennie before she let Jisoo come inside her apartment, Jennie walk first and Lisa follow her from behind. Jisoo who's still can't believe with what she just saw, she can't stop looking at Jennie back. She wearing Lisa clothes and she probably didn't wear a pants, Jisoo never know that Lisa have a friend beside their co-worker at the company. Jennie left Lisoo sit and she back with her food, she serve for three people with Lisa help. They sit with their breakfast in front of them but no one dare to speak so Lisa clear and make the other two girl look at her.

 

 

“So unnie, she is Jennie and Jennie she is Jisoo unnie my boss” Lisa said to them.

 

 

“Nice to meet you Jennie-ssi, I’m Kim Jisoo and you are?” Jisoo said as she look at Jennie.

 

 

“Nice to meet you too Jisoo-ssi, I’m Jennie Kim” Jennie said to Jisoo with smile.

 

 

“So I bet you’re Lisa new friend because she don’t have a friend beside our co-worker at the company” Jisoo said and stare at Lisa.

 

 

“Yes I’m, actually we just met last night at a bar near here” Jennie said and make Jisoo shock.

 

 

“WHAT? A BAR? I’m not miss hearing right?” Jisoo ask as she look at Jennie and to Lisa.

 

 

“Yes a bar near Lisa apartment” Jennie said to Jisoo.

 

 

“O..Wow.. I never knew you start going to a bar Lisa-ya” Jisoo said as she look at Lisa with ‘you’ve a lot off explanation to me Lisa’ look and Lisa only can nod at her. After that they didn’t speak and only focus with their food, Jennie who’s feel something happen with Lisa and Jisoo didn’t dare to look at them and only focus with her food. She want to escape from here if she can but sadly she can’t, Lisa being the first person finish her food she walk to the kitchen and Jennie follow her from behind. Lisa know Jennie is uncomfortable so she just let her, Lisa put down the plate on a sink and she stare at Jennie who’s still hung her head down.

 

 

“Sorry to make you feel uncomfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter