Maybe

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I keep on walking until i stop at Han river, i sit on the bench and seeing other people passing by. I see a couple holding hand and smiling to each other, the memory about me and Jennie makes me hard to breathing. I hope i can turn back time so i don't have to met her and falling in love with her, three years isn't short for her to fill my heart. I trust her but this is what i get, empty and hurt. it hurts. I close my eyes and bite my lips, i can taste my own blood. I touch my lips and i can see my blood on my finger.

 

"You okay Miss?" I hear a girl voice near me, i look to my left side and i can see a beautiful woman sit beside me holding a plastic bag. I looked around to make sure that she is talking to me and not someone else.

 

"Yes i'm asking you Miss, are you okay?" She said as she staring at me, wow she can read my mind.

 

"Ye-yes i'm okay" i said with a little smile as i look at her. She keep staring at me and move closer to me.

 

"Your lips are bleeding, are you really okay?" She ask again as she stare at me straight to my eyes, damn she's too close and i can smell her body wash.

 

"Ye-Yes.. i'm okay haha" i said as i move backward and give her a smile. She still staring at me and now she move close to me and she touch my wound lips, i flinched at her touch.

 

"It doesn't look okay to me, come with me and i'll take care of your wound" she said as she look at my eyes and to lips. I want to refuse her but now she stand up and grab my wrist to stand up.

 

"No no need, really. We don't even know each ot-"

 

"Jisoo, my name is Kim Jisoo and you are?" She said as she stare at me, ahh another Kim. Why i always get involved with Kim, unlucky me.

 

"Lalisa but just call me Lisa" i said as i look at her, she still holding my hand and my eyes travel down to her thigh. Short pants, she wearing a freaking short pants in the cold night.

 

"Now we knew each other, you can come with me to my place so i can treat your wound lips" she said as she drag me with her to her home probably. I just let her take me to her place because i surely can't go home if Jennie still there. Her hand is small but warm enough to make me less cold, she's shorter than me and she seem nice. I walk beside her and after a few minute we arrive at her home, she release her grip on my wrist to open the door. She let me in and close the door, i follow her to the living room and i spot a little dog on the sofa.

 

"Just sit on the sofa, i'll be right back" she said to me and leave me, i sit on the sofa far from her dog because i can sense that he didn't like me here.

 

"Dalgom-ah go to your bed and wait eomma there" she said to her dog and he follow her like a good boy. I watch her open a first aid box and take out a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, a bandages and cotton. She sit in front of me and start to clean my wound, she said to bear the pain and i just nod at her.

 

"Why your lips bleeding Lisa? Fight with someone?" She ask me as she put bandages on my cut lips slowly to make sure she didn't make it bleeding again. I keep on staring at her especially her cute red lips, damn it Lisa control your hormones.

 

"Kind of" i said as i look at the tv and not her lips again.

 

"I see, so a boyfriend or..."

 

"My girlfriend or i should call her my ex" i said as i look at my lap, i don't want to look at her face.

 

"Ahh.. i bet you fight with her guy so you get the wound" she said as she sit beside me. She smell so good and i can feel her warm body near me.

 

"Ye-Yeahh..." i said as i keep on looking at my lap, i don't know why i can't looking at her. 

 

"You want to eat dinner with me? I know you probably can't go home because she's still there right?" She said and her words make me look at her, she smile and patted my head. I think i just saw an angel. Her action make me shy and i can feel my cheeks burning, she chuckled and stand up. She left me to make a dinner maybe, i hold my cheeks and my heart just beating so loud until i can heard it. I calmed myself and after make sure my cheeks isn't hot like before i stand up from the sofa and walk to the kitchen, i saw her cutting some vegetables and i smell something delicious.

 

"May i help you?" I ask her as i stand beside her. She glanced at me and smile, damn why she have to smile like that. My poor gay heart can't take that.

 

"Sure can you roll up my sleeves?" She said as she still focus on the dish she make. I stand behind her and roll up the sleeves, it looks like i give her a back hug and again my heart beating so fast when i near her. After i done roll up her sleeves i ask her what must i do next, she said to set up the table and just watch her finish th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter