Me or Her? [End]

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it end right here because i not in the mood to write some drama so sorry if i rush it

sorry about the wrong grammar

thank you for reading my weird story and hapy reading :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On to the bowling place Lisa keep on with her phone in case her girlfriend texted her so she can reply it, Lisa take a glance at Jennie and she can see her unnie is busy with her phone too probably texting with her mom. Lisa want to call Jisoo but she don’t want to disturb her girlfriend so she will wait until Jisoo texted her, after a few minute they’re arrive at the place. They go out from the van to the place with her two manager oppa behind them and the cameraman around them, Jennie hold the selfie-cam and recorded them at the elevator to the bowling place. They come inside the place and wear a special for bowling, Jennie still with her confident smile and Lisa just smile along for the sake of the camera. Their manager oppa show how to do it to them and they listen it carefully and after they know it they will be paired with the manager oppa, to be fair they do paper, rock, scissors and Jennie paired with the pro oppa but Lisa is with a normal oppa manager. First player is Jennie, she do it well even her posture is pretty, Lisa just sit and watch her unnie take her turn. Jennie smile to Lisa after she done with her turn, Lisa stand up and take her turn and she do it well too. She had a hope for this bet, Lisa keep on her well performance and her pairing is doing well too. Now her team is leading by 23 points from Jennie team and to make it fun Lisa and Jennie will take the last 6 frames for them without manager oppa help.

 

“Let’s take the last 6 frames” Jennie said as she look at Lisa with smirk.

 

“Ne. Unnie, I’m nervous now it’s just the two of us now” Lisa said to Jennie. Jennie take her turn and she do a STRIKE and make Lisa lost her hope, now she take her turn and she already lose now. She always bad at the last chance but Jennie keep on her well performance and she know she will win so look at Lisa and flash her victory smile to Lisa, now it’s Lisa last chance to make her wish come true. She take a deep breaths and she’s doomed, she lost again and her wish never can come true, she lost and she have to pay the bill.

 

“Gomawo Lisa-ya” Jennie said and leave Lisa with the bill.

 

“I’ll never want to make a bet anymore” Lisa said when she done with the bill. She take a sit beside Jennie.

 

“I’m Jennie Kim never lose to someone especially you, Lice” Jennie said with a smirk. Lisa just close her eyes and have to deal with her unlucky hand.

 

“Where do you want to go now?” Lisa ask Jennie.

 

“Let’s go to an exhibition to light up your mood Lice” Jennie said and pat Lisa head.

 

“Okay but now it’s your turn to pay unnie, I don’t have enough money now” Lisa said with pouting to Jennie.

 

“It’s all on me Lice, don’t worry” Jennie said and flash her gummy smile to Lisa. They wait their manager unnie with their new cloths, they need to change their cloths before they go to the exhibition. After they change their cloths and touch up their make up, Jenlisa walk hand in hand to the exhibition with their manager oppa and manager unnie behind them. Lisa take a picture of Jennie with her digital camera, Lisa like to take Jennie picture because she always pretty no matter what pose she strike. After she’s satisfied with Lisa work being her photographer now it’s Jennie turn to take a picture of her maknae, she told Lisa to do some pose and Lisa immediately do it as she told. They take about hald an hour at the exhibition before they have to go back to their dorm, before they go home Lisa want to buy some iced cho for herself.

 

“So I won and you must accompany me shopping Lice” Jennie said to Lisa as she flash her gummy smile.

 

“Okay, you want to go now or after we had a dinner?” Lisa ask Jennie as she check the time now, it’s already night and they have to had a dinner before it’s too late.

 

“After we had a dinner, what do you want to eat?” Jennie ask.

 

“Anything is fine with me unnie” Lisa said to Jennie.

 

“Oppa can you drive us to my favorite restaurant? And after that you can go back, I’ll text my mom to pick us because we want to go shopping and it’ll be too long for you to wait for us” Jennie said to manager oppa.

 

“Are you sure you two okay without us?” manager oppa ask her.

 

“Yes oppa and my mom will be with us so don’t worry” Jennie said with smile.

 

“Okay, don’t go home too late you two” manager oppa said to them.

 

“Ne oppa” said Jenlisa as they bow to their manager oppa. They go to Jennie favorite restaurant and after they arrive they go out from the van and wave a goodbye to their manager oppa before they walk inside to the restaurant.

 

“I didn’t see you texting with Jisoo unnie, is she okay with you go shopping with me?” Jennie ask Lisa as they walk inside the restaurant hand in hand.

 

“It’s okay and she already know that we love to go shopping so it’s okay, I guess” Lisa said.

 

“Okay if you said so but don’t blame me if she mad at you because you don’t tell her first about us go shopping” Jennie said to Lisa.

 

“Don’t worry unnie” Lisa said with smile. They go to Jennie usual table, they order some food and chit chat about random things. They used to hang out together when they still trainee, Jennie is Lisa first friend in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter