Mistake

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When i first saw you i already falling in love with you, evertything about scream perfect. When i saw you smiled i'll smile too, i can't get enough of you. The love of my life, i hope we can always be together like this until we died. 

 

"Morning babe" i said as i peck your lips. You smile to me and open your eyes.

 

"Morning Lice, you have an appointment today?" You ask me as you look at my neat appearance. I smile and kiss your cheeks.

 

"Yes, you know Bambam told me that his friend want to meet me. He want to discuss about his new restaurant" i said and caress your cheeks. Hearing my words you look at me with a confused look before you pout your lips, what a cutie.

 

"So you will leave me in the peaceful saturday to meet some dude, why it must today? Can't he-" i stopping you by putting my finger on your lips before i peck it and smile to you.

 

"I'm sorry baby, Bambam just inform me last night and i forget to tell you. Sorry... but i'll be fast as i can because i wont leave my lovely girlfriend waiting me here alone" i said with smile as she hug me and inhale my scent. I kiss her head and push her a little to look at me, god she's so beautiful despite she just wake up.

 

"Oke but promise me to bring back my favorite milk ice cream, pinky promise?" She said as she offer me her pinky finger, i took it and smile at her.

 

"Pinky promise, so what do you want to eat for breakfast?" I ask her as we walk to a living room.

 

"Don't you say you will go meet Bambam friend?" She ask me and look at me.

 

"Yes i will but i can still stay and accompany you eat breakfast" i said as i hug her waist. She let me hug me as she drink a water from the fridge.

 

"You can go Lice, the fast you meet that dude the faster i can eat my favorite milk ice cream" she said as she turn around and staring at me.

 

"So your milk ice cream is more important me?" I ask her with a pouting lips. She chuckled and cupped my cheeks before she kiss my lips, soft. Her lips is so soft and sweet and addictive, i respon to her kiss and press my body close to hers. I nibble her bottom lips and she open a little for me to insert my tongue inside , i her tongue and it a little. Our kiss get passionate as she start to mess my hair, my hand going down to her and squeeze it hard until i heard her moan. But before we lost control she pinch my cheek and make me winced from the pain she gave me.

 

"As long as i want to keep you for myself, i must stop it now or we will end up in our bed and the next day Bambam will be mad at you" she said as she smoothed my messy hair and my shirt, i just let her do that and staring at her.

 

"So you will come before lunch right?" She ask me and stare at my eyes.

 

"I will try but i promise to coming back before evening" i said as i staring at her brown eyes and to her swollen lips.

 

"Alright, text me when you're done Lice" she said and staring at me.

 

"Yes Mam" i said and she reply me with her gummy smile. I leave after i give her a kiss on her lips. She kiss me a little longer than usual but just only kiss no tongue and no lust, just a normal kiss but i sensed something wrong with it. She stop our kiss and wave at me, i smile at her as i walked to my car.

 

I go to Bambam's friend restaurant and we talk about his menu for the restaurant he will open next month, his name is Nick and he kinda funny. We chit chat and i heard my phone ringing so i excuse myself to answer it, Bambam?

 

"Hello"

 

"Where are you now?" He ask me without a proper greeting from him, weird.

 

"Easy there tiger, i'm with Nick your friend. Something wrong Bam?" I ask him and he stay silent for a minute before he speak with low voice.

 

"Promise me you wont get mad at me after you heard what i'll say to you" he said with a worry in his tone, what's wrong with him.

 

"Oke i promise, so what it is?" I ask him as i looked inside and see Nick looking at me so i mouthed sorry and he just smile at me.

 

"I..I saw Jennie..."

 

"You saw Jennie, what? Come on Bam i still in-"

 

"With someone else. I saw her with someone else a minute ago" he said to me, he saw Jennie with someone else so what? It's probably her friend.

 

"Yes and why you sound like you ju-"

 

"I saw her kissing someone else Lisa. I'm sorry.. i swear i'm not lying" after i heard it i felt my heart break into a pieces. I held my phone tight and try to calm myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter