Me or Her?

Beulping
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a cold day Blackpink member have to go shopping for groceries because they had nothing inside the fridge. They go shopping and also filming for BlackpinkHouse, they wear thick cloths and jacket to keep their body warm. They arrive at the market and Jisoo walk behind Lisa with her finger locked with Lisa’s but when Jennie talk to her, Jisoo let go their locked finger and she almost forgot that they’re on camera. She need to say thanks to Jennie later for reminding her, so Jisoo and Lisa has a “thing” and no one know about that except the member and their family. Lisa family is okay with their relationship as long as she’s happy with Jisoo and so does Jisoo family, they adore Lisa and treat her like their own daughter even Jisoo nephew love Lisa. Lisa and Jisoo look like a married couple do their monthly shopping but Jennie and Rose leave them and roaming around the mall like a kid who's separate from their parent.

 

“They will be alright, right?” Lisa ask Jisoo.

 

“Yes don’t worry Lisa, they’re a grow up woman” Jisoo said and linked her arm with Lisa. The cameraman is with Chaennie so Lisoo can have their time together.

 

“I doubt it unnie, they act like a kid when they see a good stuff or their favorite food” Lisa said to her girlfriend.

 

“Can’t you just let them be and just focus on me, your girlfriend” Jisoo said and pinch Lisa waist.

 

“Auww… sorry baby, don’t be mad” Lisa said and kiss Jisoo cheek.

 

“Yaa! What are you doing? What if someone saw us” Jisoo said and look around.

 

“It’s okay unnie, they know I love kiss all of you especially you babe” Lisa said and flash her killer smile. Gosh no one can resist Lisa smile.

 

“Just save it until we are at our dorm, can’t you?” Jisoo ask Lisa.

 

“Okay okay, did we miss something?” Lisa ask her girlfriend.

 

“No we already brought all the ingredients we need but don’t you want to buy your favorite snack?” Jisoo ask Lisa.

 

“Ahh right almost forgot, thanks for reminding me unnie” Lisa said and pat Jisoo head and Lisa act make Jisoo lean her head on Lisa shoulder. They walk to the snack section and Lisa brought her favorite snack along with some chocolate, her precious food in the world beside her mom home made food. Jisoo keep on her posisition until she heard Jennie voice near them and she know that they will be on cam again so Jisoo let go Lisa arm and just stood beside her girlfriend, Lisa look around and knew that they have to act professional when the cameraman filming them. The member walk to the cashier and pay all of it, after done they go to the van and they drive to their dorm. Inside the van Jisoo sit with Jennie at the second seat meanwhile Chaelisa sit behind them on the last seat. Finally they arrive at the dorm and they take all the shopping bag inside their dorm, they organize the ingredients and place it inside the frigde and keep the kimchi fried rice ingredients at the counter table.

 

“We need to chop kimchi, wash peppers and cut them… and steam a rice” Jisoo said to them and they do as she said. Jennie wear her apron and take a knife and cutting board to chop the kimchi, Jisoo stood beside her to make sure she do her job right.

 

“Can we grill pork belly meat now?” Lisa ask who’s stand in front of a stove with a bag of pork belly meat on her hand. No one answer her so she just  grill it like a pro but she make a mistake and the meat is burnt.

 

“Unnie.. I burnt the pork belly meat” Lisa said and make Jensoo stop her activity for a moment before they continue it again.

 

“Fry them again over low heat, don’t do it over high heat” Jisoo said to Lisa.

 

“Do you think I can do this right?” Lisa said and make Jensoo approach her.

 

“Lisa-ya” Jennie call her.

 

“Ne..”

 

“You need to fry it slowly, we’re going to add kimchi and rice and after that keep frying it. Let’s eat the burnt meat as a side dish” Jennie said to Lisa.

 

“Well fried.. Well fried” Jisoo said to cheer up her girlfriend. She know Lisa is bad at cooking but she can’t stop her when Lisa keep on trying to improve her cooking skills. Lisa put a chopped pork belly meat on the fry pan and now she make sure the heat is low, Jensoo keep on their eyes on Lisa and the meat.

 

“I think we can add kimchi now” Jennie said and go to take the chopped kimchi.

 

“Let me do it now, you can help Chaengie” Jisoo said behind Lisa and wrap her hand on Lisa waist.

 

“But I still can do it unnie” Lisa said and wont let her girlfriend take over her job.

 

“It’s okay, I don’t want us to starve because you burnt our food. Just let me do this baby” Jisoo said and kiss Lisa cheek.

 

“Ookayy…” Lisa said and let her girlfriend take over her job. Jisoo continue Lisa job and her girlfriend just stay behind her watching her.

 

“Excuse me” Jennie said and her hand hold a chopped kimchi. Jennie add the kimchi and let Jisoo stir fry it to remove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter