Hate Comments

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

I sit down on the sofa with TaeTae as we play Overwatch. I instantly get a notification from my phone. I recently got myself a YouTube channel and so far I already have 1k subscribers! I notice that I have a new comment so I open up the notification and read it carefully. I was hoping for it to be a comment from one of my fans but instead it's a hate comment......''You're not even that good looking to be honest. Why would anyone like you?''. I was almost about to cry but hey it's just one hate comment, it's not like I'm gonna get any more. But I was wrong.....I ended up getting hate comments from the exact same person!. ''You don't even deserve all of these fans anyways!''. ''I saw your new post on Twitter with Taehyung and I gotta admit...he looks way more handsome than you''. ''Just admit it! Taehyung doesn't care about you at all. You shouldn't even be friends with him at all. He clearly doesn't like you......FYI he looks way better than you.'' ''I've heard you sing before and you sound terrible.....why would anyone wanna be friends with you?''. Finally that was all of the comments but I couldn't stop the tears from overflowing. I feel hurt by each comment and I'm almost crying here. ''You okay Jiminie?''. ''Y-Yeah....I'm fine.....I'm just gonna go upstairs for a little bit....''. I run upstairs and lock the door. I wipe my tears away with my sleeve and read the comments over and over again. I start having some kind of headache......ah make it stop!. (In my mind) ''TaeTae doesn't care about you'' ''Why would anybody love you?''. ''You're not that talented anyways''. Ah....make this stop please!. Tears roll down my cheeks. I feel so sick....I'm gonna grab a glass of water. I unlock the door and wipe away my tears. I walk downstairs and head on over into the kitchen. ''No one loves you''. Ah get out of my head!. I sit down and take a sip out of my glass of water. ''Everyone hates you''. Get.Out.Of.My.Head!. My head is hurting me so much right now....I get up and walk into the living room but before I can even get there I instantly fall to the ground/floor. ''Ouch!''. Can't......get.......up.......h-help.......ugh. My eye sight goes all blurry. ''T-Tae.....h-help me....''. My voice is so weak that he can barely hear me. ''Jimin did you call for m- JIMIN!?''. TaeTae crouches down towards me and picks me up carefully. He takes me into the living room and places me onto the sofa. He grabs a fluffy blanket and wraps me up with it. Next he grabs a pack of ice and places it on my head. ''Jiminie are you alright?''. Tears begin to fall down my eyes. TaeTae embraces me into a hug ''Jimin what happened?''. ''Hate.....comments........I......''. ''Hey hey hey it's ok. what happened?''. ''I was checking some of my YouTube comments and I kept getting hate comments from the exact same person......they said that you didn't love me and that.....and that I wasn't good looking and how my voice is so terrible.....they even told me that I shouldn't have you as a friend because you don't care about me....that everyone hates me......t-that''. I break into tears. ''Shhhhh it's ok, it's ok. Shhhhh Jimin''. He rocks me back and forth and sings me a sweet song. I start to relax a lot more. I stare into his dark brown eyes. ''You don't hate me do you?''. ''No of course not. I could never hate you Mochi. Some people are just jerks! ignore them Jiminie because you're the most handsome & the most awesome singer of all times. I would never in my life hate you because you mean the world to me and no matter what anyone else says I will always love you ok?''. ''O-Ok''. ''Good now how about we go out and enjoy the fresh air?''. ''Yes that would be nice. thanks.''. He smiles sweetly and grabs my hand as he helps me get up.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Me and Jimin decided to hang out for a little bit. The sun is shining and Jiminie already looks adorable! <3. ''TaeTae?''. ''Yes Angel?''. ''Can we get some ice cream?''. ''Of course Mochi. Let's go''. ''T-thank you''. ''No problem''. I pinch his cheeks ''Now what would my little Mochi want?''. ''Hmmm......I want the strawberry one please''. ''Anything for my angel''. ''Stay right here Jimin I'll be back in a sec''. ''Ok''. I watch Jiminie closely as I start to pay for our ice cream. Soon I suddenly regret leaving Jiminie alone because out of nowhere this random girl just walks up to him and punches him right in the stomach. ''Thank you sir! have a nice day!''. ''JIMIN!''. I grab the girl by the arm and knock her out cold. ''Jiminie are you alright!?''. ''M-My stomach hurts so much.......''. ''Shhhhhh don't cry angel. Everything is gonna be ok. Don't cry Mochi, I don't like it when you cry''. ''I-I'm sorry''. ''Shhhh it's ok, it's ok. You're allowed to cry as much as you want. Just remember that I am right here by your side''. He smiles brightly at me which allows me to smile back. I lift him up and hand him his strawberry ice cream. ''Let's get you home Mochi :)''. I carry him all the way home where Jin is waiting. ''Jiminie what happened!?''. ''Hyung.......my......my stomach hurts so b-bad''. ''Shhhhh Jiminie! don't cry! come here so I can have a look''. I follow Jin and place him onto the counter. Jin-Hyung takes out some bandages and wraps 'em around Jimin's stomach ''How does that feel?''. ''It feels great. Thank you Jinnie-Hyung''. ''No problem! you should go and rest Jimin''. ''TaeTae? What happened to Jimin? he looks so upset''. ''Jiminie-Hyung has been getting so many hate comments just latetly so I was going to cheer him up by taking him out for some ice cream but some girl punched in the stomach so I had to take him home''. ''My poor angel. Thank you for looking after him TaeTae. I really appreciate it. May I look at some of those comments?''. ''Of course!''. I pass him Jiminie's phone. ''Why would anyone wanna say that to Jimin? Jimin needs to know that we truly love him. So let's show him how much we really love him.''. ''Good idea!''. 

Jin's POV:

Jiminie has just woken up so I walk over to him and embrace him into my arms ''How's our precious Mochi feeling?''. ''I feel so sick....''. ''Awwww! we can't have our Mochi feeling sick so....''. I wink at TaeTae. ''CUDDLE PARTY!''. Me and TaeTae both embrace Jiminie into a huge hug and rock him from side to side. ''How about we watch a movie together? you can choose''. ''T-thank you. Could we watch Finding Dory?''. ''Sure!''. I turn on the DVD as we all cuddle Jiminie & rub his back in a comforting way. After the movie was over I say ''Jiminie are you thirsty?''. ''Yes''. ''What would you like to drink?''. ''Umm.....Milk?''. ''Sure!''. Suddenly I can see Jiminie shivering ''Jimin are you cold?''. ''Y-yes''. ''We can't have you being cold so how about you wear Tae's jacket to keep you warm''. ''R-really?''. ''Yes of course! Jiminie you can borrow my jacket anytime you want''. I smile at the soulmates (Ah they're so cute!). ''Here Jimin!''. I pass him a glass of Milk. ''Thank you Jinnie-Hyung''. ''No problem!''. Me and TaeTae are in total ''Awww''' over how CUTE Jiminie is! <3. ''Jiminie do you wanna play on Overwatch?''. ''Yes please''. ''Okie dokie!''. I turn on Overwatch and pass each of us a controller ''Wasn't there only two controllers?''. ''Yep but I bought another one so that we could all play together!''. Jiminie hugs me really tight ''Ah thank you Hyung!''. ''No problem!''. ''Hold up! One of you guys cheated didn't you?''. ''Uh no''. ''Jimin? did you cheat again?''. ''Uh no I.....''. I bring my hand down to his sides ''Yes I cheated!''. ''That's more like it''. ''Do you know what happens now?''. ''No....''. ''TICKLE FIGHT!''. ''Oh gosh......no no no!!!!!!''. ''Come back here you little monster!''. ''No!''. ''TaeTae help!''. ''Yes sir!''. ''NO NO NO NO NO NO!''. Jimin suddenly reaches a dead end ''Oh gosh.....no....no......no!!!!!''. We both attack his sides ''Nope! I'm not going to laugh this time....NOT TODAY! NO NO NO NOT TODAY!''. (XD). But Jimin can't help to laugh every minute that we tickle him. This lasts for about 10 minutes ''Is this over now?''. ''Yep!''. ''Hey guess what?''. ''What TaeTae?''. I watch as TaeTae kisses him right on the forehead ''I love you soulmate''. ''I love you too <3''. Next thing you know they're already smiling at each other and tickling each others chins. Ok now I'm gonna have a mental break down! Goodbye! Jin out!. I walk out the room and watch them carefully ''AHYDUHDHFUHGUIHGUI......Sorry I was just having a mental break down over all of the cuteness!''. They both laugh at me. ''asjadjka.....ok I'm done now!''. ''You guys are so  ADORABLE together!''. ''You really think so?''. ''Yeah! did you see me having some kind of break down out here!?''. ''Yeah we did. I guess we really are perfect for each other....SOULMATES FOR LIFE!''. ''My heart...jhjajhajhjahjshajsh..........ahhhhhh''. They spend the rest of the day cuddling each other ''HUJHAUSHASJHASJ''. (XD)

Well guys I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! I have another story called 'Hope World' and my next chapter for 'Hope World' will be done tomorrow! because as I've written this one out a little bit late I haven't actually had time to write the next chapter of Hope World so I'm doing that tomorrow! Love you <3.