First Date

Vmin: SOULMATES

Taehyung's POV:

''Jiminie!'' I jumped on top of him like a koala. He smiled softly ''Yes Tae?'' ''How about you and I go on a date?'' His eye's widened ''A date?'' ''Yeah a date! We are boyfriends now remember? It's time for us to go on our first date'' He blushed ''How can I ever forget that~ where are we going?'' I chuckle and ruffle his hair ''It's a surprise Jiminie~. It's very hot today so I want you to wear something comfortable and something that won't make you feel too hot'' He pouts ''But I wanna know!'' I giggle and shower him with kisses ''No Jiminie~ I'm not revealing anything. You'll just have to wait. Let me pick out a nice outfit for you'' ''It better be good.....I wanna look great on our first date....'' ''You always look great!'' I teased. He blushed ''Yah s-stop'' ''Oh my! someone is flustered today~'' I tease as I gently tickle his side. He laughs ''No stop!'' I smile ''Your laugh is so cute~ My baby mochi. close your eyes~''. He shuts his eyes closed. I lean in close and peck him on the lips. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me softly. I smile into the kiss and his hair. I pull away from the kiss and stare at my beautiful boyfriend. I go to his closet and search through the pile of clothes. I pick out a really cute outfit and give it to him ''Wear this baby''. He jumps up and down like a kid ''This outfit is so cute! I love it!''. I laugh softly and place a small kiss on his cheek ''I'm glad baby. I'll give you some privacy while you change''. I walked out of the room as I waited for him. ''I'm done!'' he squeals. I smile softly and walk back into the room, pulling him into a hug ''My baby is so cute! you look nice~ we will go out on our date later. Let's just get changed first. Wait out there for me ok baby?''. He nods and leaves the room. I get changed and walk out the room, winking at him. He gasps and stares at me with those heart eyes. ''Do you like what you see?'' I teased. He covered up his face quickly ''S-stop!''. I chuckle and lift his chin up so that he's looking at me. I place tons of kisses around his face, listening to his sweet giggles. ''That tickles! stop!''. ''Oh my. My boyfriend is so ticklish'' I tease as I shower him with more kisses just to hear that sweet laugh of his. ''Why must you do this to me Tae?'' ''Because you're my boyfriend and I love you~ my baby is so cute! let's cuddle for a bit yeah?''. He nods ''Sure Tae''. 

 

Jimin's POV:

I intertwine our fingers and lock our hands together. He kissed my cheek, causing me to blush again. We walked into the living room and picked out a movie. being the evil person that he is he chose out a horror movie... ''Ooooh is my baby scared?'' He teased. I look down ''N-no! of course not!''. He chuckles and lifts up my chin while gently carressing my cheek ''My poor baby is scared. Don't worry babe I'll protect you''. I nod and sit on the couch, curled up into a ball. He grabs a blanket and wraps me in it, pulling me closer towards him. I lay my head on his shoulder as he began to my hair. He the movie. I was shaking and my heart was beating so fast. He rubbed my back to comfort me ''It's ok~''. I nod and wrap my arms around his waist. I was doing ok until a massive jumpscare appeared. I jump and shove my head into his chest as I began to sob loudly. He paused the movie and rubbed my back ''Shhhh baby shhhh''. I shake and sob harder ''T-t-the j-j-jumpscare......'' He kissed my head softly ''I know baby shhhh''. He lifts my chin up and wipes away my tears ''Don't cry mochi. You're ok. Everything is ok'' He says as he kissed my lips softly. I calmed down a little and hugged him tightly ''I'm s-s-sorry!''. ''Don't be baby~ It's not your fault. I love you ok? And that's never gonna change''. I nod and stay quiet ''......''. He cups my cheeks ''Smile for me baby~''. I shake my head ''No''. he leans in closer and connects our lips together. He softly kissed me while one of his hands my hair while his other hand held my face/cheek. I smile into the kiss ''I love you Tae'' ''I love you too Jiminie''. I smile and continue to kiss him. We pull away from the kiss and smile at each other. He places my head on his shoulder as he placed soft kisses on top of my head. We stayed like this for a while. Cuddling each other and kissing each other. Time was moving fast. ''What time is it Tae?'' I asked, placing a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my neck ''4:30pm baby. Ready for our date?''. I jump up and down like a kid ''Yes!!!!!''. He chuckles ''You're so cute! let's go baby~''.

Taehyung's POV:

I call Jin-Hyung and ask him to pick us up. I grab a blindfold and tie it around Jimin's eyes gently ''Why are you putting a blindfold on me?'' ''I told you baby. I wanna surprise you on our first date. Don't you remember?'' ''Oh right....sorry......'' I kiss his lips softly ''Don't be sorry mochi. You didn't do anything wrong baby~''. He pouts. I smile and peck his pouted lips ''Don't pout baby~''. He giggled and smiled sweetly at me even though he couldn't see anything. ''There's the smile I like to see!''. Jimin's brother Jin-Hyung soon arrived here to drop us off for our date ''Hello boys! hop in!''. He said with a warm smile. I open the car door and guide Jimin inside ''Cute boyfriends first~'' He blushed and sat down as I helped him with his seatbelt. I sit down next to him, buckling my seatbelt and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I had a nice conversation with Jin on our way there. We soon arrived ''Bye guys! have fun!'' Jin-Hyung smiled as he waved at us ''Bye Jinnie!''. Jimin said ''Bye Bye!'' I waved at him and smiled softly. I grabbed Jimin's hand and guided him through the place. I decided to take him to an Amusement Park. He loves Amusement Parks so much. I took off his blindfold and smiled sweetly at him once his eyes had widened. Tears began to roll down his cheek in happiness as he quickly jumped onto me. His legs wrapped around my waist. ''Thank you so much Tae! You know how much I love Amusement Parks!''. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back as I rub his back. ''You're very welcome baby~''. He jumped off of me and kissed my lips softly, wrapping his arms around my neck. I kiss him back as my hands wrapped around his waist. He looked so short compared to me and it made him look so cute! He basically had to stand up on his tip-toes just to kiss me. ''My baby is so short''. He pouts ''Baby!'' he whined. ''Awww so cute! I'm sorry baby''. He continued to pout. I tackled him onto the ground as I pinned his arms above his head. His eyes widened and and he shook his head from side to side ''No baby! don't tickle me! Please!?''. ''Hmmm......will my baby stop pouting?''. ''No.....I'll pout if I wanna pout!''. ''Then you leave me no choice''.I said and before he could react I dug my fingers into his side as I watched him squirm around. ''Baby no!!!! I-I won't pout anymore! I promise!!!''. I chuckle ''Hmmm.....nope!'' I smile as I tickled him mercilessly. ''B-baby! s-stop!''. ''Say ''TaeTae is the most handsome boyfriend in the world'' and then I'll stop'' I say as I allowed him to catch his breath before tickling him again ''O-ok! O-ok! TaeTae is the most h-handsome b-boyfriend in the w-world!'' he said between his laugh. I smile and pull him up off of the ground. He panted heavily ''N-never do that again......'' ''I can't promise that baby'' I chuckle as I shower him with kisses. ''Where do you wanna go first?''. He giggles and points to one of the games where there was a huge line of plushies there. He pointed at this giant teddy bear. ''Do you want that baby?'' ''Yes!''. ''Then I shall win it for you~ I'm very good at games''. I smile.

Jimin's POV:

I smile back and held hands with him. People began to give me dirty looks and I wasn't quite sure why. My eyes scanned the place as I found some of my enemies there. Those were the people who bullied me. I shove my head into Taehyung's shoulder. ''Baby what's wrong?'' He asked me softly. I shake my head and keep quiet. He looks around to find people staring at me with a disgusted look on their face. Taehyung glared at each one of them and wrapped his arm around my waist. ''Shh baby. You're ok~''. I stay hidden as he rubbed my back in a comforting way. We reached the game I was pointing at. Taehyung kissed my forehead and payed the guy before playing the game. I watched him carefully, hoping to get that large teddy bear. I felt a large hand grip onto my shoulder and drag me away. Taehyung managed to win the teddy bear for me but I didn't notice a thing. ''W-what do you want? let go of me!''. The guy his lips and pinned me against the ground as he leaned in closer. I screamed loudly so that Tae could hear me. He turned around and became furious. He grabbed the guy and pushed him off of me. He slapped him on the cheek ''Don't you dare touch my boyfriend again! leave!''. The guy laughed and ran off quickly to his friends. I sobbed loudly. Taehyung pulled me into a tight hug and whispered comforting words into my ear ''Shhh. No one is gonna hurt you ever again baby. I promise. I'm always gonna be here for you. shhh''. ''He t-tried to k-kiss me!'' ''I know baby I know....''. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips softly. ''I'm the only one who is allowed to kiss you and give you cuddles. You're mine and only mine baby~'' I blushed and covered my face up with my hands. Tae chuckled and removed my hands away slowly. ''Guess what baby?'' He showed me the giant teddy bear. I sqeauled and jumped on his back ''You won!?'' ''Yes Jiminie I won~ I told you I'm good at games''. ''Thank you thank you thank you!'' ''How cute! Do you want some ice cream baby?'' ''Yes please!'' ''Which flavour? I'll pay'' ''Hmmm.......chocolate?''. ''Sure baby''. He payed for our ice creams and handed me one. He looked at me with those heart eyes as I began to my ice cream. I blushed and looked away ''My baby is so flustered today''. I giggle and look at him with a smile ''You make me so shy TaeTae'' ''Awww cute! is my baby having fun?'' ''Yes! your baby is having TONS of fun'' ''Good boy~ after this we can go on some rides together. sound good?'' ''Yes!''. After I finished eating my ice cream I snuggled against his side ''I love you so much'' He smiled and pecked my cheek ''I love you too baby~'' 

 

Ah I'm so sorry for the late update! I've been away on holiday, been a bit busy and then I was sick! TT I'm gonna start updating all of my stories everyday from now on. I was supposed to write out a new episode for each book every day but I forgot lol.