Stage Fright

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

''Jiminie-Hyung!''. ''Yes TaeTae?''. ''Guess what!?''. ''What?''. ''I just heard that there was going to be a talent show near by!''. ''Oh really?''. ''Yes! I've heard you sing millions of times and your voice is so beautiful so I thought that you could sing at the talent show?''. ''You mean....in front of all those people?''. ''Yep! all eyes will be on you''. ''U-um..........''. ''You ok?''. ''Y-yeah.....I'm fine....''. ''No you're not...come here Jimin''. He open his arms as I suddenly jump into his chest, crying as hard as I could. ''What's wrong angel?''. ''I-it's just that......so many people are going to be watching me sing and......w-what if they hate my voice? what if they don't want me there? what if!''. ''Jiminie do you have stage fright?''. ''Y-yes....''. ''Shhhhhhh it's ok! everyone is going to love your voice Jimin! I promise!''. ''But what if I mess up TaeTae?''. I break down into even more tears ''Look at me Jimin''. I slowly turn to look at him ''Your voice is beautiful Hyung and I'm sure everyone is going to love it. Everyone makes mistakes Jiminie and if anyone ever hates on you then they'll have to come through me first''. I hug him as tight as I can ''Thanks TaeTae!''. ''No problem angel....now let's hear that beautiful voice of yours!''. I start to sing along to Love Yourself by Justin Bieber and as I sing TaeTae is starting to tear up. I wipe away his tears as I carry on singing. ''Jiminie....your voice is beautiful!''. ''T-Thank you!''. ''So you wanna sign up for the talent show?''. ''Yes! but could you sign up as well? I'm nervous.....''. ''Of course! anything to make my Jiminie happy''. I hug him as tight as I can ''Could I show Jin my beautiful voice?''. ''Well of course! he is your brother after all''. ''I guess you're right''. 

Jin's POV:

I can hear someone running the stairs and that person is Jimin! ''Hello angel!''. I say as I kiss his forehead ''Hello Jinnie!''. ''Does my precious angel need anything?''. ''Nope! I just wanted you to listen to my beautiful voice''. ''Oh was that you singing up there Jiminie?''. ''You heard?''. ''Yep I sure did! your voice is amazing angel''. ''Thank you Jinnie! I'm planning on signing up for the talent show''. ''That's great Jimin. Now you can show people are amazing your voice really is and I'll defnitley be there to see it!''. ''You're coming to the talent show?''. ''Of course!''. ''Ah thank you Jinnie''. ''No problem my little angel''. ''I'm not little!''. ''Awwww I'm sorry! come here and give me a hug!''. He runs into my arms as I hug him tightly. Next thing you know Taehyung has already came over and joined in on the group hug. ''I love you both so much''. ''We love you too Jin!''. ''So what time will this talent show be starting?''. ''It starts in about 2 hours''. ''Ok I'll definitely be there! in the meantime! you guys should both go and practice your performances. Jiminie I know that you have stage fright but if you just breathe and imagine that nobody is watching you then I know you can do it!''. ''Thank you Jin! you always give me the best advice''. ''Well of course! they don't call me worldwide handsome for nothing''. ''In your dreams!''. I lightly drag my fingers accross his sides ''wanna say that again?''. ''No I'm sorry Jin!''. I smile and ruffle his hair ''That's what I thought''. I watch as they both run upstairs whilst holding hands ''Ah they're so cute!''. 

Kim Taehyung's POV:

''Ok Jimin! let's practice for the talent show ok?''. ''Ok''. ''So Jimin which song will you be singing?''. ''I'll be singing Love Yourself by Justin Bieber''. ''Perfect! Let's find the perfect outfit for you''. I pull out a shiny silver jacket and hand it over to him ''How about this?''. ''Omg I love it!''. I just laugh ''Glad to know that!''. He tries on the Jacket and I just couldn't help but to scream in excitement because of how cute he is! ''You're so cute!''. ''I'm getting all shy.....''. ''Awwwwww!''. I attack him with tons of kisses on his forehead ''Stop that tickles!''. I giggle a little bit ''You're so cute!''. I say whilst pinching his cheeks. ''Thank you''. I try to create a pretend stage for Jimin to stand on but it turned into an epic fail but oh well......''Now Jimin. I want you to stand on the pretend stage as if you were already there. Just pretend that I'm a part of the auidience ok?''. ''Ok''. ''Now introduce yourself''. ''Hello my name's Jimin and I shall be doing a cover of Love Yourself by Justin Bieber''. I watch as he starts to sing. I sway from side to side to his beautiful voice. After he had finished singing I jumped up and down while clapping my hands ''Bravo Bravo!''. I'm a little bit crazy most of the times. ''Your voice was absolutely amazing''. ''Thank you. Do you think I'll be good enough for the talent show?''. ''Heck yeah!''. ''Thanks! now show me your performance''. I take a deep breath as I walk onto the pretend stage. ''Hello my name's Kim Taehyung and I shall be singing one of my solo songs known as ''Stigma''. I start to sing and as I do so Jimin is already dancing along to the rhythm of the music. ''Your voice is beautiful Tae!''. ''Thanks Jimin''. I choose the outfit I want to wear and Jimin is already in shock of how good I look. ''Your outfit is way better than mine''. ''Well I'm sure more people are going to like yours more than mine because you gotta admit....you're beautiful!''. ''Awww thank you!''. ''No problem!''. A few hours later! ''Jiminie it's almost time for the talent show!''. ''Oh really!?''. ''Yeah let's go!''. I hold his hand and walk down the stairs carefully. Jin is in complete shock when he sees how handsome we both look ''Wow you boys look amazing. Good luck!''. ''Thanks for the support!''. 

Jimin's POV:

We reach the entrance to the talent show. I can already hear somebody singing on the stage and so far they sound amazing. ''And next up is! Park Jimin!''. ''W-what!?''. I start to panic as I notice that I'm next. Taehyung pulls me into a tight hug ''Shhhh what's wrong?''. ''I'm scared V! What if they hate me?''. ''Shhhhh they aren't going to hate you Jimin! They're going to love you so much...you wanna know why? because Jimin you're an angel and I know that deep within your heart that you're the most beautiful person ever. now go out there and show 'em what you can do! me and Jin shall be watching you and if you ever feel nervous then just look at us ok?''. ''I-I will!''. ''Good!''. I take a deep breath as I walk onto the stage ''Hello my name is Park Jimin and I shall be doing a cover of Love Yourself by Justin Bieber so I hope you enjoy it''. I look at Jinnie and TaeTae to see them both smiling at me. I begin to sing ''And when you told me that you hated my friends. The only problem was with you and not them. And every time you told me my opinion was wrong. And tried to make me forget where I came from. And I didn't wanna write a song. 'Cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care. I don't but you still hit my phone up. And, baby, I've been movin' on. And I think you be somethin' I don't wanna hold back. Maybe you should know that. My mama don't like you and she likes everyone. And I never like to admit that I was wrong. And I've been so caught up in my job. Didn't see what's going on. But now I know. I'm better sleeping on my own. Cause if you like that way you look that much. Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself. And if you think that I'm still holding on to something you should go and love yourself''. I ended my my song cover here and I watch as people were screaming my name ''JIMIN! JIMIN! JIMIN!''. I never knew how many people really like my voice. It made me so happy just thinking about it! next up was V!. 

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I walk up on to the stage ''Hello everyone! My name is V and I shall be singing my own song ''Stigma!''. ''I've been hiding this, I tell you something. To have it buried. I can't hold it in anymore. I don't know why I couldn't say it then. It hurt. So I really couldn't have held it in anymore anyway. Now cry, I am just so sorry for you. And cry, I couldn't keep you safe. Now deeper and deeper, the wound gets deeper. It's like a broken piece of glass that can't be turned back. Every day, it's only my heart that hurts deeper. You were so fragile. And you received my punishment instead of me. Stop crying and tell me something. Tell me, I am a coward. ''Why were you like that to me back then?'' ''I'm sorry''. Whatever, I am in no position to say anything. Would I say to you do this and do that. Now deeper and deeper, the wound gets deeper. It's like a broken piece of glass that can't be turned back. Every day, it's only my heart that hurts deeper. You were so fragile. And you received my punishment instead of me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry ma brother. No matter how much I hide it and cover it up, it doesn't go away. ''Are you calling me a sinner?''. What else can I say. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry ma sister. No matter how much I hide it and cover it up, it doesn't go away. So cry. Please dry my eyes. That light, that light that shines on my sins. Only the red blood falls, unable to be turned back. Every day, I want to die even more. Let me take the punishment. Grant me absolution from my sins. Please''. I finish singing 'Stigma' and everyone is already in tears. The host of the talent show dries his tears and say ''Well that was a very sad song but! the winner is......oh gosh....it's a tie! between.....Jimin and Taehyung!''. I call Jimin over to me ''Jiminie!''. Jiminie runs over and hugs me ''We did it V! we both won!''. ''We sure did!''. ''Congrats! you both win an award each! Thank you ever so much for participating!''. We both run off the stage and give Jin a huge hug! ''I'm so proud of you guys!''. ''Thank you Jin!''. Jimin smiles at us both and say ''Thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without you guys!''. ''We'll always be here for you''. Jin decides to buy us some ice cream each as a reward ''You didn't have to do this''. ''But I must''. ''GROUP HUG!''. Jimin yells as we all hug each other <3. I just love them so much! <3.

 

Guys I am so sorry for not updating! I was really busy and I kept forgetting! I also need to update my 2nd book ''Hope World'' so I'll do that tomorrow! sorry for the very short chapter! I'll make the next chapter longer next time! <3. LOVE YOU!. I will fix any of my mistakes tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!