Tickle Fight

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV: 

My brother Jin had to go out somewhere so until then TaeTae will be looking after me. I decided to play on Overwatch for a little bit. I was going to ask TaeTae to join me but I couldn't find him anywhere so until then I'm playing on my own. I didn't even notice him creeping down the stairs. I was too busy playing Overwatch to even notice anything. He better not be planning something....anyways! after a few matches I went into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of Orange Juice. I decided to play a few more matches on Overwatch and then I'll watch a bit of TV. What I didn't know was that TaeTae had been watching me this whole time. Sooner or later I felt somebody touch me right near my own waist. ''AHHHHHHHH!''. I was that scared that I bounced off the couch. I looked up to see TaeTae smiling at me ''Tae you scared me!''. ''Yeah sorry about that''. ''It's alright but um....what were you even doing anyways?''. ''Oh nothing....''. ''Tae? what is going on here?''. ''Nothing at all''. ''Ok.....''. I continued playing on Overwatch as always when Tae started gliding his fingers near my sides ''Tae please stop. You're tickling me''. but he just ignores me and carries on. I start to giggle a little bit ''T-Tae please stop! cut it out!''. ''Awww but why? this is way too fun!''. ''Tae I'm serious! please....stop...it!''. ''Nope!''. He starts tickling me a little bit faster this time ''Tae please! you're just making me laugh even more''. I jump off the couch and run upstairs. ''Hey come back here!''. ''You'll have to catch me first!''. 

I have to find the perfect hiding spot! first I look in my room but there's not enough places to hide in there and hiding in the wardrobe/closet is too obvious so maybe I should go somewhere else. The bathroom maybe? nah......Oh I know! My brothers room!. He has plenty of space in there. Let's see here.....I better hurry because I can hear TaeTae rushing up the stairs. Oh gosh um.......the bed! I'll hide underneath the bed! wait no! the closet! I'll just hide in the closet since I barely have enough time. I quickly rush into the closet and bury myself in the pile of clothes. Since it's pretty dark in here then there is no possible way that TaeTae could ever find me here!. I stay completely silent and I barely even move. 

Kim Taehyung's POV:

''Hmmmm I wonder where Jiminie could be?. Let's see here! is he underneath the bed? Nope......how about the closet.....''. I slowly open the closet door but! I decided to play along instead! ''Well it looks like I can't find Jiminie anywhere! Oh well better luck next time''. I pretend to walk down the stairs while watching Jimin come out of his hiding place. Here's my chance! Now what did Jin tell me again? Oh yeah! Jimin's weaknesses are his neck and underarms....got it!. I can see Jimin trying to make a run for it but he's too late! Being the sneaky person that I am! I decide to hide behind his bedroom door. I can hear him getting closer and closer. Just a little bit closer now....keep going. Perfect! as soon as he reaches his room I quickly grab his wrist and push him onto the bed. ''AHHHH TAE LET ME GO!''. ''Hmmmmmm......nope!''. ''Tae I'm serious please lemme go-'' I cut him off by instantly tickling his stomach ''No no no no! not there! please!!!!!!!''. ''Too late!''. I continue gliding my fingers up and down his sides allowing him to laugh even more ''No no no no! T-this isn't fair!!!!''. ''It is fair to me!''. He tries to budge my hands away from him but I'm way too strong for him!. ''Hmmm where else may you be ticklish?'' I move my hands even higher ''How about.........here!''. I start to glide my fingers up and down his underarms ''No not there! how did you even know one of my weaknesses!?''. ''Jin told me''. ''Ahhh I told him not to tell you!''. I continue to tickle his underarms ''TaeTae please don't! You know how ticklish I am and- hahahahahahaha! no no no please stop!''. ''Hmmm.....nah!''. 

Jimin's POV:

I try to grab his hands but it's no use! he then goes for my neck and that's another weakness of mine! ''NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO!''. ''Awww is Jimine ticklish?''. ''YES! YES I AM! JUST PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY NECK! IT'S THE WORST SPOT EVER....'' ''Too late!''. He's already gliding his fingers around my neck ''AHHHHH! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!- AHAHAHAHAHA!''. ''No one can help you now! it's just you and me here''. Now he goes back to my sides making me squirm around like crazy ''AHAHAHAHA TAE NO....PLEASE!!!!!!!''. Next he goes for my ribs. ''AHAHA NO NOT THERE! PLEASE STOP!''. He just kept ignoring me and now he's tickling the back of my knees. ''AHHHH NO!'' I scream while moving back and fourth! Soon I hear the front door ''JINNIE!?''. ''Jimin!?''. ''HELP ME JINNIE PLEASE! TAETAE IS TICKLING ME AND IT'S ONLY MAKING ME- AHAHAHAHA! IT'S MAKING ME- HAHA! HELP ME PLEASE!''. ''Okay I'm coming!''. ''Ah thank you- wait Jin what are you doing? No I meant help me not him! ahhhh!''. ''Tae go for his neck and I'll get his sides!''. ''OH HECK NO! GUYS PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! JINNIE I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED -AHAHA! I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULDN'T TELL TAE- AHAHA THAT YOU WOULDN'T TELL TAETAE MY WEAKNESSES! HOW- AHAHA HOW COULD YOU!?''. ''Awwwww is someone ticklish?''. ''YOUR TEASING ISN'T HELPING AT ALL!''. ''Awwww look at you! screaming around like a little Angel!''. ''JIN YOUR TEASING IS JUST MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE! NOW PLEASE STOP!''. ''Lemme think! no not at all!'' ''BUT WHY NOT?''. ''Because you're just so cute! We just love the way you squirm around and your laugh is so beautiful! listening to your laugh really makes us smile!'''. 

TaeTae is now tickling the back of my legs ''NO NO NO PLEASE! STOP AHAHAHA PLEASE!.......STOP.......NO MORE PLEASE!''. ''Did you just say more please? Ok!''. ''AHAHAHA NO....STOP......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!''. I'm now crying while tears come out of my eyes ''Awww look Jiminie is enjoying it so much that he's crying!'' ''TAETAE! YOUR TEASING IS ONLY GONNA MAKE IT- AHAHAHAHA WORSE!''. I end up falling off the bed! ''YES!''. I run down the stairs and jump onto the couch while trying to bury myself into my shirt!. 

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I grab Jimin and place him onto my lap while hugging him tightly then I start to brush my fingers gently on his sides ''AHHHH NO PLEASE!''. ''Nope!'' I carry on tickling his stomach and his ribcage which causes him to shriek and move from side to side. I start laughing along with him ''Do you really want me to stop?'' ''YES YES AHAHAHAHAHA YES PLEASE! AHAH STOP!''. ''Just a few more minutes!''. ''NO NO NO! AHAHA PLEASE TAETAE! I WILL DO ANYTHING AHAHAHAHA! I PROMISE! AHAHAHAHA.....WAIT JINNIE NO! DON'T HELP HIM! PLEASE! NO NO NO KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY NECK! AHAHAHA''. ''Should we stop?'' ''Nahhhh''. ''GUYS PLEASE! I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!! AHAHAHA''. ''Hmmmmm first say ''TaeTae is the most awesomest friend ever!''. ''NEVER!''. ''Then I won't stop!'' I say while laughing as I keep tickling his sides mercilessly ''NO STOP PLEASE AHAHAHA!''. ''Say it!'' ''AHAHA OK! TAETAE- AHAHAHAHA IS THE MOST- AHAHA! AWESOMEST FRIEND AHAHA EVER!''. ''Good!''. ''Now say ''Jinnie Hyung is the most handsomest brother ever!'' ''NOPE!'' ''Ok!'' Jin helps me to tickle all of his weaknesses! ''AHAHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE!''. Tears are still pouring out of his eyes. ''Say it!''. ''JIN IS THE MOST- AHAHA! HANDSOMEST- AHAHAHA BROTHER EVER!!!!!!!! AHAHA NOW STOP PLEASE!!!!!!!!''. We finally release him! He crawls over to the floor and lays there panting. I chuckle lightly and give him a huge hug! :). ''You're so cute Jiminie! We should tickle you more often!''. ''Please tell me you're joking!''. ''Nope not at all!''. Out of nowhere Jiminie jumps on top of me and starts tickling me all over 'ahahaha no Jiminie stop please!'' ''REVENGE!''. For the rest of the day we ended up having a huge tickle fight with each other! Jiminie is so cute when he laughs! he's just adorable! an adorable little angel! :).

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! I had so much fun writing this! <3.