Sick

Vmin: SOULMATES

Taehyung's POV:

I had just taken my boyfriend to the hospital. He wouldn't stop throwing up last night and that really concerned me. Jimin has been acting rather weird just lately and the rest of us are worrying so much. I spoke to the doctors about it and they mentioned how Jimin is extremely sick and needs extra love and care. He has an extreme illness which is making him throw up and pass out at random times. There is a way for him to get better but it could take more than a few weeks. Jin-Hyung picked up Jimin and took him back to the dorm where me and everyone else were waiting. I was the first to jump into his arms and hug him tightly. I lifted him up and carried him upstairs into our room. He was such a crying mess. Red & puffy cheeks and a runny nose. His hair was slightly messy and his clothes weren't even clean. He needed to shower and get something to eat. I couldn't stand seeing him so upset. Every time he would try to eat something he'd instantly run into the bathroom and throw up all over the place. There's some medicene that he needs to take so he can eat better and stop the terrible pain moving around his body. I cupped his cheeks and wiped away his tears with my thumb. ''Jimin baby...don't cry..you're ok...'' ''T-Tae I'm so t-troublesome to you guys and I-I'm so sorry that you all have to deal with my illness....'' he sobbed harder and gripped onto my shirt. I rubbed his back gently ''Shh Jiminie....don't EVER call yourself troublesome ok? We don't care how sick you are...we'll take care of you and make you feel better ok?'' He nods and giggles when I place many kisses around his cheeks. ''First let's get you cleaned up. Go and take a nice long shower and clean yourself up. I'll pick out a set of clothes for you to wear''. He nods and rushed off into the bathroom so he could wash up. I went into his closet and picked out a comfortable outfit for him. I found a beautiful oversized hoodie in baby blue so I immediately pulled that out and placed it on the bed. Jimin came back with a towel wrapped around his body.

I pick him up and set him down on the bed causing him to giggle. I leave the room to give him some privacy while he changes. He calls me back inside and I instantly freeze and smile brightly at him ''Jimin....you look beautiful~'' he looked so cute in that oversized hoodie that I couldn't help myself but to pull him close and leave many kisses on his face. ''Come on babe~ let's get you something to eat yeah?'' I ask while playing with his soft hair. I style his hair up a bit and make it look nice. I lightly grab his arm and pull him down the stairs. Jin-Hyung was already in the kitchen making Jimin a delicious meal that he truly loves. I pull out a chair for him and set him down carefully. I sit next to Jimin and admire all of his features. Jin-Hyung placed a plate of food in front of Jimin and gave him a warm smile. Jimin stares down at the plate and gives me a sad look. I frown and move him onto my lap. I grabbed a fork and picked up a little bit of meat and moved it towards his mouth. ''Come on Jiminie....you need to eat something to stay healthy....'' He hesitates for a bit before opening up his mouth wide, allowing me to feed him. He chews on it before swallowing and looks at me with a small smile on his face. I smiled back and hugged him ''I'm so proud of you Jimin~ let's get some fresh air''

 

Jimin's POV:

TaeTae lifts me up and carries me outside ''Tae! put me down!'' I whine and giggle but he shakes his head and continues to carry me. He began to run at full speed which made me smile and laugh softly. He took us both to the park where an ice cream truck could be seen. ''Stay here'' Tae says and places me down onto a bench. He orders me one chocolate ice cream and pays for it. He walks over to me, handing me the ice cream cone and smiles as I some of it. I ended up getting ice cream on my lip which made him wipe it away with his thumb before pecking my lips gently. I finished eating and wiped my mouth with my sleeve. I was immediately picked up again and taken to the beach. ''Tae!!!! put me down!!!!'' ''Nope! sorry Jimin but I won't allow you to walk anywhere until you've recovered!'' he places me down and pulls me closer towards his body. He wraps his arms around my waist and stares into my eyes ''I love you ok? I won't allow anyone to hurt you or touch you. Until you've recovered I'm gonna take care of you and make you feel loved and special. Remember that you are loved no matter what...you're never gonna be troublesome for us because we're basically your family who loves you so much....please don't ever think that you'll become a burden to us or even become troublesome to us'' I nod and wrap my arms around his neck before connecting our lips together. Because I was still trying to recover we only had a gentle and soft kiss. It was long but soft and gentle. I soon pulled away and interwined out hands together. We walked side by side against the beach together and smiled at each other.