I like you....

Vmin: SOULMATES

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've updated this book! I thought it would be cool to turn the rest of this into a love story. I need help thinking of new ideas! So I'll just make this into a love story instead. Ok here we go

Taehyung's POV:

It's officially the last day of school which means that we get to break up for the summer. That way I get to spend more time with Jimin-Hyung. If you hadn't noticed already....I am very close with Jiminie. I've known him for years now and I think it's time I told him how I really feel......since the day I first met him I've had like this massage crush on him.....I could've confessed straight away but it was hard to talk to him since he's always so......handsome......he has the most cutest eye smile ever and when I look at him I always have this strange feeling in my stomach....the kind of feeling you'd get when you like someone......he has bright pink hair and really small hands. His height is very short. If me and him were standing next to each other then he'd be a lot smaller than me. Even our hand size is different. He has the most cutest & smallest pinky finger I have ever seen. He has these sweet, soft plump lips that I really wanna kiss.....but that would probably be a little bit weird.....but once I've confessed it'll be a lot easier. He always stares at me with those heart eyes so I have a strong feeling that he likes me too. I have so many thoughs in my head about him that I just can't seem to get rid of. I just wanna pull him into my embrace and tell him how much I really love him. Maybe I can confess after school or after class.....anyways I don't wanna be late. I recently got myself a new hairstyle. I have long hair, kind of like a mullet with a beautiful peachy blonde hair colour. (I'm not sure if you've seen his new hair colour but during the Lotte Family Concert 2018 he had a brand new hair colour and woah I had a heart attack! Jungkookie even had red hair...RED HAIR!) I hope Jiminie feels the same way as me......I just wanna kiss him so badly but I think we should start off nice and slow. After school I shall make a confession towards him. He doesn't know this yet but.....I have tons of pictures of him in my phone. I took these pictures of him during our ice cream dates and our special trips that we have together. I'm just about to head out the door. I'm on my way to pick him up except I'm nervous.........

 

Jimin's POV:

It's finally the last day of school! that means we get to break up for the holidays. Did I ever mention that I have a crush on Taehyung? Not sure if he likes me back but.....he's so beautiful & talented. He has soft, peachy blonde hair which I just wanna touch and play with. He has the most adorable box smile ever. Whenever I'm dancing during my dance competitions I can always see him looking at me with those heart eyes so I know that deep down inside of his heart....that he likes me too. He always looks so fashionable.........he's like a Gucci model. He's beautiful, he's perfect. Everything about him is perfect. I get this weird feeling in my stomach whenever he's around me. I think I like him........a lot......after school I might confess to him. Today I have bright pink hair which makes me look adorable. I'm very short and I have small hands and a really tiny pinky finger. Whenever I talk to him he always gets really nervous so I feel like he really likes me......let's just hope that he'll wanna be my boyfriend....oh! he's here! Taehyung is always picking me up every single day. We would walk to school together all the time. And then during the weekends we go on special trips and take pictures of each other which I happily saved into my phone. I just wanna hold his hands on the way to school.........oh Taehyung I love you so much. ''ChimChim! are you there?'' Oh! he's calling my name.....oh...uh.....''Coming!'' I say with a huge smile on my face

 

Taehyung's POV:

''Hello chimmy! are you ready for school?'' ''Ready! did you finish your maths homework?'' ''Yeah....it took me forever though.......you?'' ''I still need a bit of help.........there is so many hard questions on here.....'' ''Don't worry I'll help you! I'll be your study buddy. We can study in the Library'' ''R-really? is that ok?'' ''Of course! I wanna help you'' I say with my box smile. He instantly freezes with wide eyes ''Are you ok Chim?'' ''Y-yeah....let's just go to class.....we're in the same class right?'' ''Yeah according to this we both have the same classes for the entire day. Shall we sit next to each other as usual?'' ''Sit n-next to each other? sure....'' ''Perfect!''. He always get so shy around me and whenever he does he always has this cute pink blush on his cheeks which I love of course. So Jimin does like me then? because he always acts so nervous & shy around me so he must have a crush on me. I was thinking of buying him some flowers. I'm gonna get him some Violets and a small box of chocolates. He'll like that <3. ''Here we are! our first class''. As usual we have to deal with all of the bullies there.......a lot of people keep  making fun of Jimin's accent so it's my job to defend him. ''Come here and sit next to me Chim!'' ''Ok''. ''Hey loser!'' and here we go again.......''What?'' ''Your accent is so weird......why do you even bother talking anyways?'' ''There's nothing wrong with my accent.....leave me alone'' ''Hey is that a new hair colour?'' ''Yeah.......why.....'' ''It's so.....pink.....it makes me wanna throw up'' ''Leave me alone.....please......'' ''I also heard you have a crush on Taehyung is that correct?'' ''Why do you wanna know?'' ''Well even if you do like him you do realize that he isn't gonna like you back.....why would he wanna be with a guy who has a weird accent and has a weird hair colour....he's probably throw up every time he sees you. You should be quiet more often. That way we don't have to hear that accent of yours.....'' I know how Jiminie-Hyung feels right now.......everyone is always bullying him and half of them are always defending him. I've seen him cry in the bathroom sometimes and usually he doesn't wanna talk to anyone because he's scared that people would make fun of his accent. I hate seeing Jimin like this....why can't people just leave him alone and stop bullying him all the time?. I could tell that he was upset....he has tears in his eyes but he's holding 'em back. He gets out of his seat and runs off crying his eyes out. ''Look what you've done! first of all! his accent is NOT weird! it's beautiful and I like it! we all sound different but we're all beautiful just the way we are! his bright pink hair is fluffy and cute and that's the way I like it. Even if he had black, brown or blonde hair he'd still look handsome as always. Jiminie has been bullied so many times in his life that I'm the only person who can defend him! You need to start thinking how others would feel! he's younger than you and you think it's ok to bully him like that? just because of his accent? You're all monsters! learn to treat someone with respect!''. I leave the room and look for Jimin.

 

''Jimin! Jimin-Hyung where are you?'' I can hear quiet sobs coming from the bathroom and I know exactly who it is ''Jiminie~'' I call out softly. He carries on sobbing and curls up into a small ball. I quickly embrace him into my arms and slowly rock him back and forth ''Look at me angel'' He tilts his head up and looks at me with teary eyes. I use my thumb to wipe away all of his tears. More tears keep falling down his precious cheeks. ''Shhhh don't cry'' I say whilst hugging him tightly. ''T-tae.....d-do you think that m-my a-ccent is weird?'' ''No of course not! Jiminie-Hyung your accent is beautiful and I love to listen to your sweet voice'' ''B-But they said'' ''Shhhh don't listen to them ok? they don't know anything about you. Your accent is beautiful and I adore it so much. Plus your pink hair is really cute and makes my heart melt. Ignore them ok?'' ''W-why does p-people b-bully me all the t-time? I've done nothing wrong......'' ''Because they're jealous Jiminie. They're jealous of your voice and your talent. They wish they could be like you but they can't. They don't realize how cute you really are. Whenever I talk to you I get this strange feeling in my stomach and I know exactly what that means. I'm in love with you Park Jimin.....I've liked you since the first day we met. You were so cute and small. You have the most cutest pinky finger ever. Your hair is so fluffy that I just wanna touch it. Your dancing skills are wonderful and you always leave me with my jaw wide open. You have soft, pink plump lips that I can't wait to kiss. I have two gifts for you that I'm sure you'll like. Don't listen to those haters. They don't know how precious you actually are. If I could hold you all day long then that would be so cute and precious. You look so fragile. I just wanna protect you and hold you tightly. I wanna treat you in so many ways and give you everything. To me you're my precious mochi. From your eyes to your head to your feet. You're beautiful and I really....really like you'' 

 

Jimin's POV:

''R-really? you like me?'' ''Yes Jiminie'' ''Oh wow......I like you too Tae.....I was hoping to confess after school but it looks like we've already confessed'' I say whilst giggling. ''Cute! wanna see the gifts I got you?'' he says while placing small kisses on my hands and cheeks. ''Yes please!'' ''Alright~'' First he gives me some pretty Violets. I sniff them a little ''They smell so nice! oh thank you!'' next he gives me a box of chocolates ''Wow you've got me my favourite box of chocolates! you really do know what I like~'' ''I do~ do you like the gifts?'' ''I don't like it......I love it! thank you!'' I say whilst pecking his lips. ''Oh my you're so cute!'' he says while attacking my face with kisses. I start to squirm and giggle all over the place ''That tickles!'' ''Sorry'' he says while placing one more kiss against my cheek. I giggle again ''Thanks for the kisses'' ''No problem! one day I hope I get to kiss those soft plump lips of yours'' I peck his cheek and say ''You can totally kiss my precious lips Tae! but until then let's just sit back and cuddle'' ''Cuddles? I love cuddles'' he says while wrapping his arms over my waist and kissing my head softly while playing with it ''Wow so soft'' ''Hehe thanks. May I....touch yours?'' ''Yes Jiminie~'' I reach out my hand and his beautiful hair ''Oh wow it's so soft and fluffy! I could just play with this all day long!'' ''You can play with my hair whenever you want mochi''. ''Yay! soon I wanna be able to hold your hands on the way to school'' ''Yeah me too. Your small hands wrapped around mine~ that would be so cute'' I instantly blush as hard as I can ''TaeTae....'' ''Omg you're blushing! how cute!'' he says while kissing my small hands which causes me to giggles again. His kisses is always tickling me. ''Your giggles are so cute Jiminie-Hyung. I wanna hear you giggle more often'' once again I start giggling like crazy. He's too cute for this world! ''There we go. those sweet giggles of yours!'' I take a bite out of one of my chocolates and instantly melt inside ''Mmmmm.....sooooo good!'' he suddenly starts to laugh ''What's so funny?'' I say while pouting ''You have a bit of chocolate on your lip'' he says while using his thumb to wipe it off, making me blush again ''Oh my you're so cute! ahhhh'' ''Stop Tae......'' ''Maybe I don't wanna stop you're too cute!'' he says while attacking me with kisses again. We spend the rest of the day cuddling each other and snuggling into each other's embrace. Could my day get any better?

 

How was that? <3