Taking Care Of Jimin

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

Once I woke up I was laying on Taehyung's chest while his arms were keeping a tight grip on my waist. The blanket was pulled over both of us and all the lights were switched off. We had been sleeping for over more than 5 hours and I didn't even realize...the door was slightly open so I decided to creep out of the room. My small body managed to escape from Tae's embrace. I kissed the top of his head before leaving the room. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. There was no one in there so I the light before grabbing a glass from out of the cupboard. I the tap and filled up the glass with water. I must've turned it on too fast because some water landed on my oversized hoodie. And that was my favourite hoodie!. After taking small sips out of my water I headed upstairs into my bedroom before turning on the light. My boyfriend noticed and woke up while looking at me with a small smile on his face. The sleeves of my hoodie were drenched with water ''Jiminie what happened?'' Tae asked me, scanning me carefully. ''I went to get a glass of water but accidently splashed myself...'' ''Awww you poor thing'' Tae said and he got out of bed and started to search through my closet for a new hoodie that I could wear. It was a 'BTS' hoodie with his name on the back. He helped me slip out of my wet hoodie before placing the new hoodie over my head while helping me out with the sleeves. My stomach began to have a weird feeling like a sick kind of feeling. Before I could even react I threw up everywhere. My whole room was covered in sickness. Oh great....''Jimin! are you alright!?'' asked TaeTae ''I'm not sure...I feel....kinda weird.....'' and I threw up again. Taehyung rubbed my back and felt my forehead ''You're burning up!''.

 

Taehyung's POV:

''You're burning up!'' I yell and carry him to the bathroom. I took out the first aid kit from the draw and took out a dry cloth. I rinsed the cloth underneath the tap before dabbing his forehead. As I did this many tears rolled down his chubby cheeks. My eyes widen ''What's wrong baby?'' ''I hate this....I hate this feeling! all I ever do is throw up! whenever I just wanna relax...I throw up again! you all have to deal with me every day and I hate it! soon you'll get sick of me and you guys won't love me anymore!'' ''Baby no...please don't think that! we all love you very much and even if you're sick or not we still love to take care of you. Please Jiminie...we could never stop loving you. You're our small baby...we love you for who you are...not what you've got. I don't mind if you're sick and I won't leave you because of it'' ''Promise?'' ''I promsie now please don't cry'' I wipe away his tears with my thumb before kissing his lips softly. I give him some medicine and carry him down the stairs. I take him to the sofa and turn on a funny movie. I get up to grab a blanket so I could wrap us around it. My arms wrap around his waist and we both watch the movie together. His little giggles could be heard throughout the room and a wide smile appeared on my lips. I his hair softly and started to play with it. I made all kind of shapes and swirled it around. He didn't mind one bit and continued to giggle. Once the movie was over I carried him into the kitchen.

 

Jimin's POV:

I was placed down onto one of the chairs ''Are you hungry my little angel?'' ''Yeah'' ''What do you want?'' ''Kimchi?'' ''Of course darling~'' I always blush when he calls me certain names. He began cooking some Kimchi for me and as he did that I swung my legs back and forth from underneath the table. The Kimchi was soon ready and I could smell it from all the way over here. He placed the Kimchi in front of me and the first thing I did was just...eat. I ate the whole entire thing and there watching me was a proud Taehyung. I didn't care if I was gonna throw up or not I just wanted to eat for once. I wiped my mouth and jumped into Taehyung's arms ''What do you want hm?'' he asked and pecked my nose, making me giggle ''A kiss of course~'' ''How could I say no to that?'' He smiles and leans in to connect our lips together. I smile and gently kiss his lips. My soft plump lips against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist while my hands wrapped around his neck. He slid his hands down to my thighs so that my legs could wrap around his waist. He carried us to the living room and sat down so that I was sitting on his lap. His hands roam around my small body and down to my shirt. I blush slightly ''Taehyung what are you doing?'' ''Hmm I don't know...this'' and he pulled the hoodie over my head which luckily I was wearing a shirt underneath. Yeah bad idea...his hands slipped under my shirt and felt around. It only made me blush even harder than usual. Since when did kissing turn into THIS!. ''Jimin I love you so much~'' he said and instead of just feeling around I felt his cold fingers brush against my side which definitely made me giggle ''Tae stop it!'' ''Why? is someone ticklish?'' he asked in a teasing way. Ah stop the teasing...It's not helping!. I keep giggling once his fingers brush against every single ticklish spot I have ''S-stop it Tae!'' he laughs soflly before pecking my lips ''I'm sorry baby~'' I was still a giggling mess but I kiss him back in return ''I love you..so much'' I pant out ''I love you too baby~''