Soft Kisses

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

Well hello there. I'm Park Jimin. I'm a 22 year old boy who lives with 6 other members in a dorm together. I forgot to tell you about our debut didn't I? anyways. The best part about this is that I get to share a room with my handsome boyfriend Taehyung. Did I mention I have my own YouTube channel as well? It's called 'Jimin's Jams'. This morning I had uploaded a brand new video. It was my cover of 'Singularity'. I was surprised at the amount of comments I had received. ARMY has been supporting me for a long time now. But there was a few comments that really caught my attention. As I scrolled down I found this ''You're ugly, fat and your voice is horrible'' I just ignored it and carried on reading more comments. ''Is Taehyung your boyfriend? you guys are so cute together!'' I smiled softly and read one of the replies. ''Are you kidding me? Taehyung would never date someone as ugly as Jimin. Jimin should just die in a ditch!''. I once again ignored it. Another notification popped up and this time it was an email addressed to me. I opened it and read it carefully ''Dear Park Jimin. You're ugly. You're fat. You're disgusting. Please die already. You're not worth living. You should die. Kill yourself. I don't care #DieParkJimin''. I didn't dare repsond to it. Taehyung has always told me how beautiful and handsome I am. He makes me feel safe and happy. He tells me that nothing would be the same without me. I get told the same thing every day by the rest of our members. I shouldn't care about those comments right?. I logged onto Twitter and read some of the comments from ARMY. ''Park Jimin please be careful and take care of yourself. There has been many hashtags trending. #DieParkJimin and #CutForJimin. Please stay safe ok? We love you Jimin!''. I clicked on the first hashtag. People were posting pictures of guns and threatening to kill me. The next hashtag showed pictures of people cutting themselves because of me. Usually things like this wouldn't bother me but now it did. I turned off my phone and ran out of my room and into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I locked it and curled up into a small ball as I sobbed loudly. Everyone could probably hear me but I didn't care. I don't deserve to live and I should just die already. I heard a knock on the door ''Jimin-Hyung?'' It was Jungkook. ''.........''. ''Please talk to me hyung. What's wrong?''. I wiped away my tears and stood up slowly as I unlocked the door. Before I could explain I was pulled into a very tight hug. ''Hyung what's wrong? talk to me''. I shake my head as more tears began to fall. He placed one hand underneath my chin and lifted it up so I was looking at him. ''Did something happen? did someone hurt you?''. ''No.......'' ''Then what's wrong hyung?'' ''I......I can't tell you.....'' ''Hyung......you can tell me anything.....you know that right? please tell me'' ''Alright....but promise me that you won't tell anyone else? I don't want anyone to worry.....'' he nods and smiles ''I promise hyung''

Jungkook's POV:

He grabbed my hand and took me into his room. He picked up his phone and gave it to me. I turned it on and read through some of the comments. I saw the hashtags trending and I became furious. ''Is this true Jimin? are you being threatened?'' He nods as his lip began to tremble. My heart broke as I saw him in this kind of mess. I can't believe people would threaten him like this. I was so mad but I decided to stay calm for Jimin. I embraced him tightly and rubbed his back ''Oh Jiminie.....I'm so sorry......you don't deserve this at all......'' ''Please.....please don't tell anyone!'' I his hair ''I won't I promise. It will be our little secret but shouldn't you tell Tae? He's your boyfriend Jimin'' ''Of course I should but Kookie....I don't want him to worry about me. He already does so much for me...I don't wanna cause any trouble. I don't wanna be a burden of this group.....''. My eyes widened ''Jimin no! you're NOT a burden and you never will be! you're not gonna cause any trouble here. Jimin we love you.....we worry about you because we love you so much....please don't think that....we can help you Jiminie. But you must tell the others ok? Yes it will be heartbreaking to hear but they desevre to know. Especially Taehyung. We will have a meeting later and then we can talk about it ok?''. He looks down ''Ok.....''. I kiss the top of his head softly ''Cheer up hyung~ for me?'' He smiles softly ''Anything for my precious maknae~ now let's go downstairs and greet the others''. I nod as we both walked downstairs together. The first person to greet Jiminie-Hyung was Taehyung of course. ''Did my baby sleep well?'' ''Yes Tae~'' ''Good~ come sit next to me baby''. They're so cute together. Maybe one day in the future I'll get myself a girlfriend. I smiled softly at the cute couple and sat down. As always Jin-Hyung was the one cooking. ''Ah Jiminie! you're finally awake~ did you sleep well?'' Jin-Hyung asked. ''Yes hyung~ I slept ok''. Namjoon was the next to talk ''Jimin are you ok? you have red and puffy eyes'' He looks at me and then looks back towards Namjoon ''Yes Namjoon-hyung......''. ''Jimin.......is everything ok?''. I could see Jimin was nervous. I whispered into Namjoon's ear ''Jimin doesn't want to talk about this right now. We will have a meeting later and then he can discuss the situation with us'' Namjoon nods and began to eat a little. I gave Jimin a reassuring smile and he smiled back. Everyone was now eating. I looked at the adorable couple, watching as Tae tried to feed Jimin. They're so cute~. After we had all finished eating I went into the living room and called them all here. I thought it would be best for Jimin to tell them what's going on.

Jimin's POV:

''Everyone! please meet me in the living room. This is very important!'' I heard Jungkook yell and I knew exactly what it was to do with. I had to tell everyone about the death threats. I gulped nervously and followed everyone. ''Is everything ok Kookie?'' Taehyung asked softly. ''No....not really.....Jimin needs to tell you guys something....''. Everyone turned around to face me. I gulped and looked down, playing with the hem of my clothing. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. It was Taehyung. ''Jiminie....baby.....you can tell us. We're here for you'' Everyone else in the room nods with worried looks on their faces. I pass Taehyung my phone and allowed him to read through the comments and hashtags. Everyone crowded around me, staring down at my phone. They were furious with the amount of death threats there was. All targeted towards me. I felt my lip tremble slightly. I jumped out of Tae's embrace and ran into my room. I jumped onto my bed and sobbed loudly. Loud enough for everyone to hear. ''Excuse me guys I'll be right back'' Taehyung said before following me upstairs. He opened the door to find me sobbing loudly. He rushed over to my side and rubbed my back. I sat up and hugged my knees tightly as I sobbed even more. I was suddenly pulled into a very tight hug but I was still sobbing. Taehyung my hair softly ''Calm down Jiminie. Breathe.....''. I was breathing heavily and I just couldn't stop crying. He hugged me tighter and rubbed my back gently ''Shhh...calm down Jiminie''. My breathing started to slow down a little bit. He used his thumb to wipe away my tears ''When did all of this happen Jimin?''. ''W-well I.....'' Taehyung rubbed my back as I spoke ''Well this morning I was going through some of the comments. People called me ugly, fat and that I should die. Someone else said that you would never date an ugly person like me.....I was suddenly sent an email.....asking me to kill myself.....then the hashtags started to trend. People cutting because of me and others threatening to kill me'' Taehyung's blood began to boil. ''Jimin listen to me'' He kissed my cheek ''You're beautiful'' he kissed my forehead ''You're adorable'' He then kissed my head ''You're worth living'' He kissed my cute nose ''You're not fat. You're beautiful and you're in good shape. You'r body is goregous Jimin''. He cups my cheeks and kissed my lips ''And I could never regret dating you. because you Park Jimin. Has made my life so much better than before. We were best friends and soulmates. We always cared for each other. I was the one who protected you at school. As time went by we became lovers. Boyfriends. I realized how much I love you and that I wanna be with you forever. We soon debuted and gained tons of fans. Tons of support for our relationship. We told each other everything. You're worth living. Don't listen to those haters. Haters will hate. Players will play. But you Park Jimin. will always be important to our group. You'll never be a burden to us Jiminie. Because we love you so much''. 

Taehyung's POV:

Jimin's eyes widened and he instantly sobbed into my chest ''I love you, I love you, I love you. I don't know what I'd do without you Tae''. I smiled softly and rubbed his back ''I don't know what I'd do without you either Jiminie. But just remember.....I love you and I won't ever stop loving you. Will you Park Jimin. Love me forever?'' He nods ''Yes Tae! Yes I will! will you love me forever?'' I cup his cheeks and connect our lips together ''Yes Jimin. Yes I will''. We stayed like this for a while. Just kissing each other and cuddling. ''AWWWW!'' ''Ah hobi! be quiet they might hear us!''. I chuckle and open the door as they all fell down into the floor ''WOAH!''. They screamed. ''Were you guys standing there the whole time?'' ''Uh....nope!'' ''I think you were hobi~''. ''Ok maybe we were.......but we couldn't help it! we were worried sick for Jimin but you guys were having a little moment in here so we just left it. Jimin pouted ''HOBI!''. He laughs ''Sorry sorry. You guys are just so cute together''. I nod and glance at Jimin. Hobi jumped on him and hugged him tightly ''Jiminie! we heard your conversation with Tae and we just wanna say that we love you. That you're beautiful and worth living''. Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back ''Hyung you're beautiful''. Jin pushed them both off and hugged Jimin ''You're cute, caring and kind''. Namjoon was the next to speak ''BTS wouldn't be the same without you'' ''Yes Jimin. We need you in our lives. Please don't ever think that you're a burden because you're not'' Suga said. ''GROUP HUG!''. Hobi shouted before hugging Jimin tightly. We all jumped backwards a little at Hobi's voice before hugging Jimin tightly. We stayed like this for a long time. After our sweet moment together I cupped his cheeks and kissed him again before placing multiple kisses all over his face. ''Tae....that tickles~'' ''But you like it don't you?'' He giggles ''Yes. Yes I do~ don't stop''. ''I won't~''. I pushed him down onto the bed and hovered over him. He blushed as I leaned in closer. I attacked him with tons of kisses. He giggled ''Tae stop''. ''No~'' I said before connecting our lips together as I softly kissed him. He kissed me back, wrapping his small hands around my neck. ''I love you'' ''I love you too Tae~''.

 

Enjoy! :)