Nightmares

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV

I was in the forest alone not knowing where to go at all. I felt like as if someone was following me. Everything was pitch black! I just ended up running in circles. Soon I heard someone's voice behind me. Not knowing who it was I quickly hid behind a small bush. The voice was getting louder and louder! ''L-Leave me alone! what do you want from me!?''. He just wouldn't answer. I was shaking and crying in fear. The voice kept getting louder and the person just kept getting closer. ''Please! stay away from me!''. My sobs got louder and louder. I screamed, I shaked and I tried begging for help but no one came!.

I try to move to another place but I feel weak and stiff. No matter how much I try to move I just can't! he just kepts getting closer. I soon felt somebody grab onto my wrist ''No....l-let go of me! I never did anything wrong!''. This nightmare just kept getting worse and worse!. I tossed and turned in my sleep whilst crying as hard as I can. It almost felt real. I started to panic. I tried my best not to wake Taehyung up but it was no use. I screamed for help as loud as I could ''SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!'' ''NO....STAY AWAY FROM ME!''. I'm still sobbing right now. I woke up and took a deep breath. I curled up into a little ball and cried into my shirt. Ah please make this nightmare stop!.

Taehyung's POV:

I was just sleeping peacefully when I heard loud sobs right next to me. I woke up and saw Jiminie tucked up into a little ball while crying into his own shirt. My heart instantly broke as I don't like seeing Jimin upset. I embrace Jimin and whipser comforting words into his ear. ''Shhhhhh what's wrong?''. ''T-Tae?''. ''Shhh Jiminie I'm right here. What happened?''. ''I-I had a nightmare.....''. ''Awww Jiminie! what happened in your nightmare?''. ''Well I-I was all alone in the forest and.....and there was this guy who kept following me. I was scared so I hid behind a small bush but he just kept getting closer. I couldn't seem to move very well it was if something was stopping me from going anywhere. Then I felt someone grab onto my wrist and then......I just don't know because that's when I woke up'' he continued to sob into my chest which truly broke my heart even more. I really wanna make him smile again :). I tried kissing him on the forehead but he was still crying. I tried to give him as many hugs as possible but nothing was working. Then I had an idea ''Jiminie?''. ''Yes?''. ''Just let all of your tears fall. I will be right here until you've finished crying. Everything is gonna be ok.''. I watched Jimin as he started crying as hard as he can, allowing each tear to slowly fall down his face. I rubbed his back in a comforting way and hugged him really tight! Every now and then I placed kisses on his forehead. After a while Jin came rushing in.

Jin's POV:

''Is everything ok? I- Jimin!''. I quickly embraced him and rocked him from side to side ''What happened TaeTae?''. ''Jiminie had a bad dream. I tried as much as I can but nothing has cheered him up. Please help me''. ''Of course.''. I placed kisses on his forehead and sung him a sweet lullaby. Back when I was younger my mum would always sing me a song to comfort me. There was this one lullaby that really helped me get to sleep so I started to sing to Jimin with my beautiful & Angelic voice. I even gave him some of my hand kisses/blow kisses. Well I am worldwide handsome after all! <3. I then started to sing one of my favourite songs! '4 O'Clock'.

''One day. I wrote a long, long letter to the moon. It would not be brighter than you. But I lit a small candle. At a dusky park. A nameless bird that sings. Where are you?. Oh Oh Oh. Oh you. Why are you crying?. You and I are the only ones here. Me and you. Oh Oh Oh. Oh you. Following into the deep night. The sound of you singing. Brings the red morning. A step and another step. The dawn passes. And when that moon falls asleep. The blue shade that stayed with me disappears''. My soothing voice managed to make Jimin drift off to sleep. TaeTae even sung along with me with that beautiful voice of his. Soon Jimin was sleeping peacefully into my arms. I handed him over to V where he snuggled deeply into V's chest. I couldn't help but say 'Awww' every time. Jimin is such a beautiful Angel. Being the cutest brother that he is I will always protect him!. Park Jimin needs to be protected at all costs! <3. 

I placed another kiss on Jimin's forhead before going back to bed ''Goodnight boys''. ''Goodnight Jin!''. 

Kim Taehyung's POV:

''Ah Jimin, sweet little Jimin. You're so cute! I hope you have the most amazing dreams tonight. I will always be here for you. I will never let you go. If you're the moon then I'm the sun. The sun who will always protect you. Goodnight Angel I love you! <3'' I hug him lightly and rock him from side to side allowing him to attach onto to me like a koala! a cute koala of course! I just wanna pinch his soft little cheeks. I sleep right next to him. He stays like this until the morning and I finally get to see that cute smile of his <3. Jimin looks up at me and smiles ''Good Morning!''. ''Good Morning Angel!''. I pinch his cute, adorable cheeks! ''How's my Angel doing today?''. ''I'm doing great thanks! Thanks for making me feel better!''. ''No problem Jiminie!.'' ''YAH what about me!?''. Jimin looked over to notice that it was Jin standing near the door way. I just chuckled to myself. ''Thank you Jinnie!''. ''Much better! now come here and give me a big hug!''. Jimin runs over to him and gives Jin the most warmest hug ever!. I smile sweetly at them both :). ''So what do you guys want for breakfast then?''. ''Hmmmmm....Pancakes?''. ''Sure!''. Me and Jimin both walk down the stairs holding hands. ''The pancakes are almost done! I'm just adding the strawberries and then everything should be done. How about you guys sit in the living room for a little bit and watch some TV''. ''Sure!''.

I take Jimin into the living room and jokingly say ''If you don't let go of me then I'll tickle you for as long as I want''. ''No please don't!''. ''Hmmm are you sure?'' I say whilst moving my hand towards his stomach. ''Tae please don't!''. ''If you say so...''. ''Good because I'm very-''. Before he could even speak I start dragging my fingers down his sides. ''T-Tae please don't!''. ''Too late!''. I lightly start tickling his sides in a playful way causing him to jump off of me. I chuckle to myself and say ''I shall use this method more often.'' ''You're just messing with me right?''. ''Nope not at all!.''. ''Oh......''. ''Trust me Jimin, you won't even know I'm there. I just love the way you laugh and squirm around. It's just so cute!. From now on! whenever you're sad I'll just tickle you to cheer you up. ''You wouldn't...''. ''I would!''. 

Jin's POV:

They're so cute! ''Boys! The pancakes are ready!''. ''Ah finally!''. I chuckle to myself. They're just so adorable!. ''It looks like you guys were having fun in there'' I say while laughing. ''Yep we had tons of fun! right Jiminie?''. ''Um.....Nope! not at all!''. ''Awww but Jiminie! it seems like you really like being tickled''. ''I-I don't....''. I keep laughing to myself. ''You guys are so cute! Tae if you ever wanna tickle him then just go to his weak spot which is-''. ''Don't you dare tell him! Please Jinnie!!!!!!''. ''Okay! I won't.....''. I smile sweetly while watching them both eat those delicous pancakes that I just made <3. TaeTae really likes strawberries :). I quitely walk over to Tae and whisper ''His weak spot has always been his neck! oh and his underarms!''. ''Jinnie?'' ''Yes?''. ''You weren't telling TaeTae my ticklish spots were you?''. ''No of course not! Why would your own brother do something like that? This is a secret between you and me only''. ''Yeah I guess you're right. By the way these pancakes are delicous!''. ''Thank you Jimin!''. ''Ummmm V?''. ''Yes Jiminie?''. ''Why are you smirking?''. ''Uhhhh....w-what are you talking about I'm not smirking...I-I'm smiling see!''. TaeTae shows Jimin his cute box smile trying to wipe that smirk off of his face. ''Did Jinnie mention something to you?''. ''Nope! not at all!.'' TaeTae suddenly whispers something into my ear ''Thank you Jin! Now I know exactly where I need to tickle Jimin.'' ''No problem''. ''What are you guys whispering about?''. ''Nothing! just um....carry on eating as usual!''. ''Ok....''. Phew that was close!. ''Do you guys want a drink?'' ''Yes please! May I have some milk?''. ''Of course Jimin! how about you Tae?''. ''I'll take a class of Orange Juice please!''. ''Ok coming right up!''. I pass them both a glass of milk and a glass of orange juice. ''Enjoy!''. ''We will!''. I watch them drink while smiling at them ''They're so adorable! <3'' 

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Another chapter will be done tomorrow! <3.