How They Met

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

Hello! My name is Jimin :) I'm 18 years old and I've just transferred to my new school but.....I'm kind of nervous and I don't really have a lot of friends. During my other school I got bullied quite a lot.....they would always make fun of my accent and that I didn't deserve to be there.......I now have two bruises on my leg....how did I get those bruises? well......let's just say that they kind of attacked me. I remember coming home crying my eyes out because I was lonely and because of what they did to me. Lucikly! I've managed to transfer to this new school.....I really hope I can make tons of friends (Gulps) Well here goes nothing!. 

I carefully walk through the school doors and as soon as I walk in I can see everybody staring at me........But I just ignored them. I walked further across the hallways when someone tripped me up. I fell right on my face and believe me that hurt!. I looked up to see Jeon Jungkook staring at me....HOLD UP! He's that annoying jerk who always bullied me at my old school but what is he doing here!?. I take a deep breath (Breathes) before I could even say anything he started to speak. ''Well well well look who we have here'' I was going to say something when out of nowhere his older brother just had to turn up! his brothers name is called 'Suga' and he is such a jerk! and of course he'd be on Jungkook's side! they're brothers after all!. Suga just smirks at me and says ''So.....what are you doing here then?'' ''I was about to ask the same question to you....what are YOU doing here?'' ''I asked you first'' ''Well! I'm here because this is my new school and I'm one of the transfer students. Anyways why on earth are you guys here!?'' ''Well! we had bullied so many people that we got kicked out of that school so we had to come here instead'' ''Oh great......well I gotta get going now. I need to find out where math class C is so see ya around!''. ''Not so fast!'' Jungkook quickly grabbed me by the arm and pushed me onto the ground. ''Ouch!'' now I'm whimpering in pain like was he born in some kind of gym or something because dang he's strong!. ''Just leave me alone'' ''Why should we?'' ''What do you guys want from me!?'' ''Nothing much......now prepare for your worst nightmare'' ''Wait wha-'' Out of nowhere Suga just punched me right in the face ''Ow...'' Jungkook now came running up to me and punched me right in the stomach. I held my stomach in pain and said ''Jungkook! we use to be best friends! can't we just forget everything that happened in the past and just start over again! it would be way better if we'd stop fighting all the time....'' ''We were friends Jimin....but not anymore!'' he screamed. ''Why are you doing this?'' ''Because Jimin! people can change......and I'm one of those people!'' ''Jungkook you have to listen to me! what did I ever do to you? we haven't seen each other in so long....w-what has happpened to you? why are you acting this way? don't you remember all the fun we use to have?'' ''That is something I can't tell you......'' next thing you know I'm now shaking in pain as I felt somebody punch me right across the face and the only person who could've punched me that hard is Jungkook. This feels like complete torture! will I ever get out of here? TT.

 

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Hello! my name's Kim Taehyung! but you can call me V! ^_^ I'm 17 years old and I have been at this school for 2 whole years! just I was about to grab something out of my locker I notice a boy whimpering in pain as two guys seem to be beating him up....I can almost recognize who they are....and they're known as! Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi! ah I hate them so much! they use to be so friendly....but some people can change.....I need to do something before that boy gets seriously hurt!. ''Hey! leave him alone!'' They both turn around and say ''Why should we?'' ''Because I said so! he's probably new to this school and all you're doing is hurting him like this! you either leave him alone...or else!'' ''Or else what?'' ''Or else this happens!'' I immediately walk over and push them both onto the ground. ''You wanna fight?'' ''Yeah I wanna fight! bring it on!'' I was just about to punch Jungkook in the face when our teacher Miss. Momo comes walking down. ''Boys boys boys! what do you think you're doing!?'' ''Sorry Miss Momo.....these two jerks right here were bullying this sweet innocent boy right here!'' ''Well of course.....Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi....you're both in for detention after class...do you understand?'' ''Yes miss Momo.....'' ''Good! now off to class you go! and as for you...um I'm sorry I don't know your name'' ''Jimin, My name is Jimin :)'' ''Ah Jimin...our new transfer student! welcome! I do apologize for what those boys have done to you. This is Kim Taehyung and he will be taking care of you ok?'' ''Ok :)''. ''Well you guys should get to class but I hightly recommend if you go to the school nurse :) have fun here!''. She walks away whilst smiling at me and here I am in front of Kim Taehyung <3 the one who just saved my life <3. 

 

Jimin's POV:

Kim Taehyung flashes his box smile at me and says ''Are you okay Jiminie?'' ''J-Jiminie?'' ''Yes, it's my new nickname for you :) do you like it?'' ''Yes I love it <3'' ''That's good! so Jiminie does anything hurt?'' ''Yes TT my stomach is hurting me so much right now! like was Jungkook born in some kind of Gym?'' ''Yeah probably''. I smile sweetly at him and say ''Thanks for saving me :)'' ''No problem! now where exactly does it hurt?'' I point to the side of my hip where there is a huge red mark TT. ''Right here....'' ''Ah I see, Could I just take a quick look at it? I'll be gentle'' ''O-of course'' I pull up my shirt a little bit so he can take a closer look. ''Ah that looks pretty painful! Come with me'' ''O-ok''. He takes me into the nurses office and brings out a pack of ice. ''Now this may hurt a little bit but it should make you feel a lot better'' He places the ice pack on the side of my hip very carefully as I whimper in pain allowing a few tears to drop. Taehyung looks at me with his cute box smile and wipes away my tears. ''You don't have to do that'' ''Yes I do :) I can't have my best friend feeling sad now can I? ''Best friend?'' ''Yeah we're friends now aren't we?'' he says while flashing another box smile at me. I smile back and say ''Yes of course!'' ''That's good to hear! from now on I shall protect you! :)'' ''T-thank you'' ''No problem!'' he says while pulling me in for a hug. I hug him back and smile at him sweetly. ''You're really cute Jiminie ^_^ has anyone ever told you that?'' ''You think I'm cute?'' ''Of course! You just look so adorable! your pink hair is really cute and just look at those cute chubby cheeks!'' ''Ah you're making me all shy....'' ''Awww! you're cute when you're shy! ^_^'' ''Ah stop....'' ''Cutie!'' he says while pinching my cheeks. ''Taehyung? can I give you a nickname as well?'' ''Of course you can!'' ''Hmmm ok! how about TaeTae?'' ''Yes that's perfect!'' ''I'm glad you like it <3'' ''I'm glad you like yours too! now come on :) Allow me to show you around'' ''That would be great, thanks!'' I say whilst hugging him one more time :3. He wraps his arm around my neck and says ''Don't worry Jiminie! I'll look after you!'' He flashes his box smile one more time before showing me around the whole entire school :) having him as a friend is a dream come true!.

 

Author POV:

Well guys! that is the end of chapter 1! another chapter shall be written tomorrow! enjoy! <3. I've always loved Vmin because they're always looking after each other and as they're friends in real life they always love to hug each other, take care of eachother, always happy with one another and they would always cry together as well <3 and laugh along together! their friendship is so strong that it just makes me go ''AWWWW'' <3. They would never want each other to get hurt PLUS V even wrote a song for Jimin! that song is called '4 O'Clock' <3. I just love them so much! and their friendship too! If Jimin's the moon then TaeTae is the sun <3. They even said it themselves that they're soulmates!. This story is perfect for anyone who loves Vmin! this story can be read by anybody. This story is completely safe! this story is cute and adorable <3 If I've made any mistakes then leave me a comment and then I can edit it! My next chapter is being done tomorrow so I hope you enjoy it!.