First Kiss

Vmin: SOULMATES

Taehyung's POV:

It was officially time for me to ask Jimin this question ''Jimin......will you be my boyfriend?''. Jimin gasped in shock as tears began to roll down his cheeks. I used my thumb to wipe away his tears whilst pulling him towards my chest. I his head with one hand while the other was holding him tightly. He looked at me with teary eyes and said ''Yes Taehyung! YES!''. I smiled, wiping away the rest of his tears. I wrapped my arms around his neck while pulling him close towards me ''You don't realize how happy this makes me! Jimin I love you so much!'' ''I love you too Taehyung''. We were both crying into each other's embrace, whispering sweet words to each other. I pulled away from the hug and stared at his precious, plump lips. ''You ok Taehyungie?'' ''Y-yes. I'm F-Fine'' I stuttered. ''Taehyung were you staring at my lips?'' ''N-no! w-w-why would I do t-that!?'' ''Jimin giggled ''Do you wanna......kiss me?'' I almost choked ''What!? Uh no....I....I..........whaaaaaat!'' Jimin held my hands and rubbed comforting circles with his thumb ''Taehyung it's ok. You can kiss me if you want. I don't mind. It will be our first kiss anyways. I wanna feel my lips against yours''. I took a deep breath, gently brushing my finger against his soft, pink & plump lips. ''Are you ready?'' He smiled ''I'm ready''. I lean in closer and crash our lips together. He cups my cheeks and gently kisses me back. His lips feeling extra soft against mine. This kiss could go on forever. It wasn't no ordinary kiss....it was a special kind of kiss. Our first ever kiss with each other. Kissing the person that I truly love. He's beautiful and no matter what happens.....I'm never leaving his side......ever!. If I could just kiss him every single day and cuddle with him at night then I truly would. People bully him all the time because of his accent but to me.....I love the way he speaks. His voice is so calm, soothing and cute. I just love his sweet little giggles and his short height. His adorable eye smile and his voice whenever he sings. After a while we break the kiss. Jiminie was giggling and smiling at me which caused me to smile back in return. I caress his cheek ''Did you like that?'' ''I didn't like it....I loved it!''. ''Me too babe. Me too. Your lips were so soft against mine''. He instantly blushes. I chuckle ''What's wrong baby?''. ''Uhhh.....nothing!'' he says in a high pitched voice. ''Is it because I called you 'babe' ?'' I say while laughing. ''Uhhhh.....Y-yes.........'' ''Awwwww! do I make you shy?'' ''Uhhhh..........Yeah!''. He says while covering up his face. I remove his small hands away from his face and say ''Don't hide your precious face away from me baby''. ''D-don't call me that!''. ''My shy mochi'' I say with a giggle. 

Jimin's POV:

Why must he call me 'babe/baby' ? it makes me so shy. ''Uhhh.....h-how about we go back home and.....c-cuddle while watching a m-movie'' Taehyung embraced me into a tight hug ''Sure b- sure Jiminie!'' he says while laughing again. I intertwine our hands and peck his cheek. It will be a long walk back to my house but it didn't matter because that way I get to talk to my cute, adorable boyfriend. I was giggling so much on the way back home. He kept trying to kiss me all over my face. It was almost like he was attacking me or something lol. But I didn't mind. As soon as we came back home my mum was smiling at us both ''So is it true? are you guys officially dating now?'' I nod with a huge smile on my face. Her eyes lit up as soon as possible ''Congrats you two! did you guys share your first kiss? and what did it feel like'' she says, teasing me ''Uhhhh......it was great!'' I quickly say whilst dragging Taehyungie upstairs and into my bedroom. ''That kiss must've been pretty great huh?'' Taehyung says while teasing me ''Uhhh....let's just watch a movie and cuddle! how about......finding dory?'' ''Sure!''. I turn on the movie, sitting comfortably on the bed, my whole body wrapped around in a small blanket. Taehyung leaned closer towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into his embrace and kissing me all over the place. ''TaeTae stop!'' I say, a few giggles coming out of my lips. ''But you like it don't you?'' ''N-no! I absolutely hate it'' I say in a teasing way. I was gonna say something else except I fell backwards on the bed, laughing like crazy as Taehyung began to tickle me all over ''Admit it!''. ''N-no!'' I say while continuing to laugh all over the place, moving from side to side. ''But you liked it didn't you!? You love my kisses don't you?. admit it!'' ''Never!'' ''Admit it or else I'll tickle you harder'' ''You wouldn't dare......''. Yeah bad decision.......''Taehyung p-please! s-stop! I'm begging you please! mercy!'' I scream, laughing harder this time while trying to push his hands away from my stomach/sides. ''Not until you admit it!'' he says with a chuckle ''O-ok! ok! Yes! I love your kisses! so much! s-stop!''. ''That's what I like to hear'' he says, while I sit there panting like crazy. ''That.....was.....torture....you know how ticklish.....I am...........'' ''I know. That's why I did it. I would've stopped earlier but you seemed like you enjoyed it'' I grab a small pillow and throw it at him ''TaeTae!!! that was torture! it was horrible! never tickle me like that ever again!'' I say with a pout on my lips. Taehyung laughed and placed soft kisses on my lips and cheeks causing me to smile and blush at the exact same time. ''There's the eye smile that I like to see!'' ''I'm always smiling when I'm with you Taehyungie'' ''Same here my precious mochi''. We huddle close to each other, wrapped in a tiny blanket. It was nice to be in his embrace while watching the movie. He kept sneaking in kisses every time my face would light up at some of the good parts in the movie or when I'm just happy. I've only just became his boyfriend and he's already giving me tons of affection. I never knew he could be so friendly. ''Tae?'' ''Yes?'' ''I love you'' I say with a bright pink blush on my cheeks. He smiles ''I love you too''. He turns me around to face him then he crashes his lips against mine causing me to kiss back straight away <3.

 

Enjoy! <3 Sorry if it's not that good! <3 I tried!