Ice Cream Date

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

Me and TaeTae were on our way to get some ice cream. We managed to find an ice cream truck further down the street so we decided to order from there. ''TaeTae could I have a Strawberry ice cream? It's my favourite flavour'' ''Of course! I'll be right back!'' ''Ok!''. I just sat down on a small bench while waiting for him. My older brother Jin noticed me sitting alone so he came over to say hi ''Hey Jiminie! is everything alright?'' ''Yeah everything is fine! My new friend TaeTae is just ordering some ice cream for us. I'm having the Strawberry and he'll probably take the chocolate one.'' ''Nice to see you're making friends already! I just thought I'd stop by and say hi! Well Jiminie I need to get going now. I shall see you later ok?'' He ruffles my hair and hugs me before waving goodbye ''Ok bye Jinnie!''. After a while TaeTae came back with our Ice Cream. ''Here ya go Jiminie!'' ''Thank you!'' I started to some of it but I noticed a little bit had gotten onto my lip. ''Don't worry Jiminie! I'll wipe your lip for you'' He wipes the ice cream off my lip as I start to get all shy. ''T-thank you...'' I bury my face with my hands and quickly turn away so that he doesn't see my shy side. ''Awwwww! you're so cute when you're shy!'' ''Stop....'' ''But you're just so cute! Look at you getting all shy over me!'' ''T-Tae....'' ''You're truly adoable Jiminie!'' he taps my nose with his finger while I bury into my shirt as much as I can. ''No need to be shy Jiminie!'' ''Uhhhh''. He playfully pokes my side ''H-Hey!'' He pokes my side a couple of times while I shriek and jump backwards ''I didn't know you were ticklish Jiminie ^-^'' ''Y-yeah...''. ''Come here Jimin'' ''Nope!'' I grab my ice cream cone and took off in a flash!. Taehyung just laughs at me and ends up chasing me.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I finish my Ice cream quickly whilst trying to catch up with Jimin ''You can't hide from me forever! I will find you Jiminie. Just you wait.'' I can almost hear something. It sounds a lot like someone giggling. Looks like I've found him! I decided to play along ''Hmmm now where could Jiminie be? I can't seem to find him anywhere!''. I pretend to walk in the other direction but instead I creep back over to where he is hiding and jump right on top of him ''Hey there!'' ''AHHHH! You tricked me!'' ''Yep!'' he tries to get away but I'm way too fast for him!. I pull him closer to my chest and start hugging him really tight. ''You're hugs are so soft T-'' before he could say anything I start to tickle him near his sides. He burts out laughing ''T-Tae! S-stop!'' ''Hmm lemme think.....NOPE!'' I chuckle to myself and continue to tickle him all over. ''Tae! please! I-I'm serious! S-stop! I'll do anything!'' ''Anything you say?.....Well then say ''TaeTae is the most Awesomest friend ever!''. ''That's not even a word!'' ''Say it!'' ''O-Okay! Ta-TaeTae is the most AWESOMEST friend e-ever! Ah stop please!'' I finally release him and stop with the tickling. Out of nowhere I kiss him right on the cheek!. ''TaeTae!!!!!!!!!!'' ''Yes?'' ''Did you just......DID YOU JUST KISS ME ON THE CHEEK!?'' ''Yeah. Want me to do it again'' ''U-Um....no-no thank you!'' He buries his head in my shirt getting all shy ''Ah Jiminie you're so cute!'' ''Thank you!'' He gets up and hugs me really tight and the next thing you know he's already running away because of how shy he is ''So you're just gonna leave me here?'' I say while laughing ''YEP! I'M GONNA TELL MY BROTHER JIN THAT YOU KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!'' ''What no!'' ''TOO LATE!'' I just laugh at how cute he is and smile to myself. ''Ah he's so cute! The most cutest Mochi/friend EVER!''. 

 

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! I didn't know what to call it so I just named it 'Ice Cream Date' because I find it cute ^-^ I really love Vmin a lot and I'm already thinking of tons of ideas for the next chapter! I have to eat in a few mins so I'm sorry if the chapter is a bit short but I don't have much time so here's a cute chapter for you all! Please leave me a comment if you liked this story and you can also give me ideas! <3. Thanks! :).