Cuddles

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

After a long day of school I can finally go home! but.....I'm quite nervous to walk back on my own as I don't wanna run into Jungkook or Suga and that's when I felt somebody tap me on the shoulder and I already guessed who that could be. Taehyung flashed me his box smile once again and said ''You okay Jiminie?''. I took a deep breath and said ''Yeah I'm ok but I'm just a little bit scared to walk back on my own. C-could you take me home?''. At that moment he hugged me and said ''Of course! Anything for my best friend :)''. Aw he's so sweet!. He wrapped his arm around my neck and guided me back to my house. I opened the door to be greeted by my mum. ''Hi sweetie! who's this cutie right here?'' ''Oh this is Taehyung! he's my new best friend. Hmm mum? could Taehyung sleep over tonight?''. She smiled sweetly and said ''Of course he can! the more people the merrier! Hello I'm Miss. Park. It's such a pleasure to meet you Taehyung.''. Taehyung smiled and said ''It's nice to meet you to Miss. Park. Thank you for allowing me to stay here :)''. ''No problem! Jiminie how about you go ahead and show Taehyung your bedroom <3''. ''Ok mum!''.

I took Taehyung's hand and led him to my room :). ''Such a lovely room you have here!''. ''Thank you :)''. while giving him a quick room tour my mum came in and said ''Taehyung can I talk to you for a sec? this shouldn't take too long. ''Of course! Jimin you don't mind waiting do you?''. ''No of course not''. ''Ok I'll be back in a sec''. 

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I walked into the kitchen whilst flashing my box smile and said ''So what did you wanna talk about?''. ''Well....it's about Jiminie.'' ''Oh is everything ok?''. ''No not really......you know who Jungkook is right?''. ''Yeah I know him.'' ''Well......you see......Jimin and Jungkook use to be best friends but things suddenly changed. I always noticed how Jimin didn't really hang out with him anymore......he always came back home crying his eyes out. He always comes back with tons of bruises. At that point I started to worry about him!. I managed to take a sneek peak at his phone to see that Jungkook had been black mailing him.....there was death threats.....etc. Jungkookie even stalks him most of the times. I'm worried about Jimin's health....he doesn't eat much and he always seems so upset...I'm worried about him! He's never really had such an amazing friend like you before. I need you to take great care of him for me! make sure he's eating healthy and make sure that Jungkook NEVER harms him again!. ''I am so sorry. This never should've happened to him. I promise I will ALWAYS look after him. I won't let you down!. ''Thank you Taehyung''. ''No problem! But you can call me V if you want :)''. ''Sure :) Thx V''. ''No problem''.

I was just about to check up on Jiminie when I noticed him standing near the bottom of the stairs just on the third step....he must've heard our conversation. I can see a tear roll down his eye. At that moment he runs back into his room crying. ''Jimin wait!''. ''Is everything okay V?''. ''Jiminie just heard our conversation......should I go comfort him?''. ''Yes please...I'm really worried for him...''. ''Don't worry! I'll protect him for you :)''. ''Thank you''. ''No problem.'' I ran up stairs into Jimin's room to see him crying in a small corner. His cute adorable hands covering up his face whilst called up into a little ball. He's just so adorable! I just wanna pinch his cheeks an- No time for that! I need to comfort Jiminie. I walk up to Jimin and lightly tap him on the shoulder ''Jiminie?''. No answer....''Jiminie you don't have to say anything. Just jump into my arms so I can hug you tight.''. Jiminie looks at me with tears in his eyes whilst quickly jumping into my arms sobbing loudly into my shirt. I rub his back and whisper comforting words into his ear. He still hasn't stopped crying yet. ''T-Tae'' he quietly sobs. ''Shhh Jiminie. Everything is going to be okay I promise. I just heard what Jungkook did to you and I'm very sorry. I wish I was there to help when it happened.''. ''It's not your fault Tae.......I-I just can't believe Jungkook even did this to me....sending me death threats a-and!''. At that moment he broke down into more tears. I hug him even tighter ''Shhhhh it's ok. I'm right here. Everything is going to be ok don't worry.''. I hug him even more until he feels better. I don't go anywhere until he's finished crying. After a few minutes his crying suddnely stopped. ''You feeling okay Jiminie?''. ''Y-yes. Thank you for comforting me TaeTae''. ''No problem Jiminie <3. Now where's that adorable eye smile of yours?''. He tries to smile a little bit but I can see that he's still upset. Hmmm....I lightly tickle his side making him giggle a little bit and there we have it! The most adorable eye smile ever. ''T-Tae S-Stop'' he shrieks whilst laughing. I stop with the tickling and just smile at him sweetly. ''Jiminie you're so cute!'' I say while pinching his cheeks. ''T-thank you!''. ''Awwwww''. After a minute or two an idea pops into my head! ''Hey Jiminie how about we go and get some ice cream together? just the two of us.''. ''Yes please. That would really cheer me up''. I smile at him again and carefully lift him up. I place my arm around his neck and guide him down the stairs making sure that he doesn't trip.

Jimin's POV:

''Ah Jiminie! are you feeling any better now?'' Miss. Park says. ''I'm feeling a lot better now thanks to Taehyung!''. ''Good to hear! So what are you guys going to do now?''. ''Well TaeTae said he's going to take me out for some ice cream so is that ok with you?''. ''Of course it is! You deserve to be happy so go ahead and have some fun oh and please at least eat something before you go!''. She says while passing me an apple. ''Of course mum.'' I take a bite out of the apple as TaeTae watches me in 'Awe' which causes me to smile even more. ''Well mum we shoud be back soon! Bye love you!''. ''Love you too sweetie! have fun boys!''.