Lost

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

''Jimin! could you do me a favour and take Jjangu out for a walk?'' (TT do you all remember Jin's dog Jjangu? Well I do and I miss him/her so much! TT) ''Sure! Come here Jjangu! it's time for your walk!''. Jjangu came running down towards me and started my face ''Jjangu that tickles!''. I place the collar around Jjangu's neck and attach the lead. ''Let's go!''. I decided to take Jjangu to the park for a few minutes. I was quite hungry so I decided to buy myself some ice cream. After a few more mintues I went to check on Jjangu ''Jjangu! Where are y- JJANGU!''. Oh no no no no this can't be good! I only left for a few mintues and now Jjangu is gone!. I searched everywhere for him (I think Jjangu is a boy). Ah if Jin finds out then I'm gonna be in so much trouble! Should I call him? No it's way too risky! I don't wanna end up getting in trouble again!. Ok Jimin just breathe it's okay! (Breathes) ah much better but.....WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW!? I have never walked Jjangu on my own before and I've already lost him!. He could be anywhere by now!. Wait what's this?. I picked up Jjangu's lead and observed it closely ''Jjangu must of lost this while running around''. As I found his lead near the Forest then I guess he went that way.....oh gosh....now Jin is trying to call me......I'm not even gonna bother answering it because finding Jjangu is more important!.

I rush through the forest trying to find Jjangu ''JJANGU! Are you out here!? Please bark if you're here!''. Nothing........ok so clearly Jjangu isn't here so I'll have to look somewhere else......no I'm not giving up now! Jjangu HAS to be here somewhere! I start running further up not knowing where to go. I reach a dark & gloomy cave. I take out my phone and turn on my flashlight. I walk through the cave shivering because of how cold it is....plus I didn't even bring a jacket so that's even worse! but oh well!. Suddenly I hear strange sounds coming from behind me ''W-who's there!?''. No answer...well that's strange. I start to get cold so I try to find shelter. Luckily I have this blanket with me so I should be able to keep warm. Out of nowhere something grabs my ankle ''AHHHHH!''. I try to shake it off but whatever is grabbing my ankle won't budge!. I almost feel like I'm being dragged somewhere ''LET GO OF ME! WHOEVER YOU ARE THEN....SHOW YOURSELF!''. I don't even get a small glimpse of who it could be. Finally the dragging stops! ''Who the heck are you!?''. No answer.......''Answer me!''. Still nothing....''I swear whoever you are I'm going to-'' Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. ''Ow!''. ''Why hello there....''. ''J-JUNGKOOK!? Is that you!?''. ''Well who do you think?''. ''WHERE IS JJANGU?''. ''Oh you mean him?''. He then shows me Jjangu who has a little cut on his leg ''YOU MONSTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!?''. He suddenly starts hurting Jjangu ''STOP YOU'RE HURTING HIM!''. I get up and pounce on Jungkook!. ''YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE! OR ELSE!''. ''Or else what?''. ''Or else this happens!''. I punch him really hard in the face which causes him to stumble backwards. ''You trynna fight with me?''. ''Yeah I'm trynna fight with you! Show me what you got!''. Ok now I totally regret that!. I can feel sharp pains in my stomach. ''Jungkook stop! please!''. ''Not a chance!''. After the fight is FINALLY over I start to feel all weak and stiff in my legs. ''J-jungkook! w-why are you doing this!? we use to be best friends but now you treat me like this! please tell me what's going on!''. ''I'm sorry Jimin but our friendship is already over!'' He screamed at me. ''Jungkook wait! I just wanna t-'' He then punches me right in the stomach and walks away. I clutch my stomach in pain as I hold Jjangu in my arms ''Shhh everything is ok Jjangu! I'll get us to safety I promise!''. 

I carefully walk out of the cave whilst holding Jjangu in my arms and try to find the safest way back home. After a long & tiring walk I decide to sit down for a little bit. I Jjangu's fur and pet him gently. I pull out a few bandages from my pocket and wrap them around his legs. I kiss Jjangu on the head and continue to pet him <3. Blood is already dripping down my leg but I don't have enough bandages but it's fine because taking care of Jjangu is very important to me and I would never want him to get hurt!. I was going to call Jin or TaeTae but I just feel so weak that I can barely move. I then get up again and start walking through the forest but it just feels like I'm going in a complete circle! Wait...that's because I am going in a complete circle!. I try to call for help but no one seems to be around. I try to call Jin and TaeTae but I can't seem to get any phone signal!. I think I'm lost.....I just stand there whilst looking around. My leg starts to hurt like so bad!. I'm so freezing.....I'm so hungry.....I'm just so...thirsty but I don't even have anything with me right now. I can feel tears in my eyes. I try to hold back those tears but I just can't!. I instantly break down into tears. I crawl over to a small rock and bury my face into my hoodie. I am only wearing a hoodie to keep me warm. My trousers are ripped so all the cold air is just blowing through. I don't even have a warm scarf to keep my neck warm. My mouth feels really dry without any water. There are small cuts on my arms but you can't see them because my hoodie is covering 'em up. I shiver and cry at the same time whilst Jjangu is snuggling into my lap, trying to keep me warm <3.

Jin's POV:

''TaeTae have you seen Jimin?''. ''No I haven't''. ''Oh......''. ''What's wrong Jin?''. ''Well.....a few minutes ago I asked Jimin to take Jjangu on a walk but he still hasn't came back yet and I'm really worried for him''. ''Wait what time did you ask him this?''. ''At about 6:20pm''. ''Oh well.....it's 7:04pm now''. ''You mean Jimin has been out there for half an hour!''. ''Yes''. ''No no no! what if something happened to him! What if Jungkook did something to him! What if-''. ''Jinnie it's ok don't cry!''. TaeTae embraces me ''Shhhhh it's okay. We'll find him I promise!''. ''R-really?''. ''Yes! now come with me. We're going to find Jiminie and Jjangu!''. He passes me a bottle of water, a large, fluffy coat and some of my favourite snacks ''Here Jinnie! take these. Just in case it takes us a while to find him then at least you'll have something to drink in case you're thirsty and that coat should be able to keep you warm''. ''Thank you Tae''. ''You're welcome!''. We head out the door and off to the park. We look everywhere but Jimin and Jjangu are nowhere to be found ''Tae what are we going to do!?''. Taehyung gives me a huge hug ''Don't worry Jin we'll find them! look! it's Jjangu's collar! Jimin must've gone through the forest to look for him!''. ''Perfect! Oh I hope Jimin's okay TT''. ''Don't worry! I'm sure Jimin is safe and sound''. We rush through the forest as fast as we can looking around for Jiminie and Jjangu ''JIMIN! JJANGU!''. We carry on looking until....''Hey Jin! is that Jimin over there?'. ''Yes it is! come on let's go!''. ''Ah Jimin there you are we were looking all over for y-''. I can see Jimin crying from miles away so I run up to him to make sure he's alright. ''Jimin what's wron- OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?''. ''J-Jungkook he.......he attacked me and Jjangu....''. ''That little monster!''. I quickly embrace Jimin ''Shhhhh it's ok Jiminie!''. I hug him really tight and play with his hair for a little bit before passing him on to Taehyung. 

Taehyung's POV:

I hold Jimin and place him onto my lap while I wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss the side of his cheek and wipe away his tears with my thumb. I turn him around so that he's facing me. ''T-tae?''. He hugs me really tight and cries into my shoulder. I hug him back tightly and rub his back in a comforting way ''Shhhhhhh it's okay, everything is okay. Just take a deep breath''. Jimin starts to breathe in and out. I continue to rub his back whilst whipsering sweet things into his ear. Jimin suddenly winces in pain when I accidently touch one of the cuts on his arm. ''Jiminie could I take a look at your arm please?''. ''N-No''. He quickly jumped up off me and started to walk away in a really fast pace. I managed to catch up with him. I gently grabbed his wrist ''It's ok Jimin! I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanna have a look''. I can see tears form into his eyes. ''Awww come here''. He hugs me and starts to cry even more ''Shhhhh Jiminie. I'm right here it's ok. Just breathe. In and out.....in and out.....good job Jimin''. I kiss his cheek again ''Don't be afraid <3 I just wanna have a look so I can make it all better :)''. He rolls up his sleeve where I can see tons of small & mini cuts all over his arms. ''Awwww Jimin! don't worry I'll sort it out. Jinnie can I have some help please?''. ''Of course!''. Jinnie starts to wrap the bandages around Jimin's cuts. I place my hand on Jimin's shoulder to comfort him. After Jin has finished sorting out Jimin's cuts I pass Jimin a fluffy coat and a blanket. ''Here you go Jimin! wear this so you can stay warm''. He looks so cute in that coat <3. ''Here have a sip of this''. I pass him a water bottle so that his mouth isn't dry. I smile at him sweetly :). ''Feeling any better Jimin?''. ''Yes thank you!''. ''GROUP HUG!''. Both me and Jin give Jimin a huge hug. ''Thanks guys''. ''No problem Jiminie!''. ''Now let's get you home!'' Jin says. I notice Jimin struggle whilst trying to walk so I allow him to jump on my back as I give him a ride home. As soon as we get back home I turn on the fireplace and smile at him sweetly. 

Jimin's POV:

I sit infront of the fireplace and hug Jjangu gently. Jin then comes in with a cup of hot chocolate ''Here you go Jimin :)''. ''Thanks Jinnie!''. ''No problem Jimin <3''. I sip my hot chocolate making sure not to burn myself. Jinnie and TaeTae smile at me sweetly. Next I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck. ''How are you feeling Jiminie?''. ''I'm feeling great. thanks Tae''. ''So what happened out there? you were gone for like half an hour''. I start to shuffle my feet from side to side and I bury my face into Tae's chest. ''I-I'm too afraid to tell you.....''. TaeTae embraces me into a tight hug ''It's ok Jimin. Whenever you're ready you can tell us. We aren't going to force you :)''. ''W-well.....I took Jjangu to the park for a little bit a-and....I was hungry so I went to get some ice cream for myself and when I came back J-Jjangu was gone. I found his collar near the forest so I tried looking for him. I came across this really dark cave so I went inside to look for Jjangu but I couldn't find him anywhere TT. Next thing you know Jungkook had attacked me. But I-I don't understand why....we use to be such great friends but something happened and I'm not sure what...he won't tell me at all. Then I-I got lost....I couldn't find my way home and when I tried to call you guys I had no phone signal.....''. I start to cry as hard as I could ''J-Jin.....I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to lose J-Jjangu......I didn't wanna tell you in case I was in trouble or anything.....I-I thought you'd get upset.....I-I'm so sorry!''. Jin's heart instantly broke ''Oh Jimin! it's ok! it's not your fault! Jjangu probably didn't know where you went....or maybe Jungkook came along and took her away and that's why she had disapeared. So it's defnitely not your fault at all''. Jin quickly embraces me. ''Shhhhh Jimin. It's okay. I'm not mad at you Jiminie! :). You're my little brother and I love you so much <3. I could never be mad at my little Mochi! <3''. Next thing you know I felt another pair of hands wrap around my waist. I smile sweetly at them both. ''It's alright Jiminie! <3.''. ''Thanks TaeTae <3''. ''You're welcome Jiminie! I love you Angel <3''. ''I love you too <3''. 

We all decide to play on Overwatch for a little bit. I'm still quite sad at the moment because I still remember exactly what happened between me and Jungkook in the forest TT. TaeTae gently wraps his arm around my neck and places a kiss on my cheek ''TaeTae that tickles''. Then he lightly traces his finger up and down my sides causing me to move from side to side a little bit. Now he's starting to tickle my sides in a really fast way causing me to giggle a lot. I can see TaeTae and Jin smiling at me. Every now and then they tend to tickle me a little bit just to hear my cute laugh <3. After playing overwatch we all end up having another tickle fight with each other. Of course I lost in the end because I didn't realize how strong they both were!. My laughter is so adorable that they always smile at me sweetly. TaeTae even gives me hugs every now and then just to see my beautiful smile <3. I love him very much and having him as my soulmates makes me so happy! Jin is my older brother and he always takes good care of me <3. When I'm hurt they look after me <3. I start to fall asleep after a while. TaeTae wraps his arms around me and places a blanket around my small body. He kisses both of my cheeks and just sits there with me allowing me to snuggle into his chest like a koala <3. Jinnie hugs me from the side while I sleep. We all just sit there together, hugging each other <3. For the rest of the day we just end up sleeping next to each other <3. Ah I love them so much <3.

Did you guys enjoy today's chapter? <3 This chapter is currently my favourite because it's really cute! <3.