The Argument

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

''Tae!''. ''Yeah?''. ''Where is my phone charger?''. ''Oh I don't know Jiminie-Hyung''. ''Have you got it?''. ''No''. ''Tae.....''. ''I haven't got it!''. ''Ah fine....''. ''Anyways! do you have my Gucci Jacket?''. ''What Gucci Jacket?''. ''The one that I bought when we went Gucci Shopping together''. ''No I haven't got it''. ''Don't lie to me Jimin. I know you have it''. ''I told you I don't have your jacket!''. ''Jimin listen! I'm not gonna get upset or anything! just tell me where my Jacket is!''. ''KIM TAEHYUNG! I NEVER EVEN TOOK YOUR JACKET! I ALWAYS WEAR MY OWN JACKETS....IF I WANTED TO WEAR SOMETHING OF YOURS THEN I'D ASK YOU!''. ''You didn't ask me last time''. ''The jacket was beautiful and I just wanted to wear it for a little bit.....until the sleeve ripped''. ''You should be more careful though''. ''More careful! TAEHYUNG! I GOT CAUGHT ON A TREE BRANCH! I TUGGED & I PULLED BUT NOTHING HAPPENED....THE JACKET ENDED UP RIPPING...DON'T BLAME ME FOR THIS! I WAS THE ONE WHO ALLOWED YOU TO BUY A NEW GUCCI JACKET IN THE FIRST PLACE!''. ''Look...I'm sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to get upset at you like that......I just thought you might have taken it or something''. ''It's fine Tae...let's just try not to argue again. deal?''. ''deal''. later on ''JIMIN!''. ''What?''. ''HOW COULD YOU!?''. ''Huh?''. ''You.....you ruined my jacket!''. ''What do you mean?''. ''Don't act like you don't know! Look what I just found in my room!''. ''Oh my gosh! your jacket! it's ripped......it's ruined....it's torn apart.....w-what happened? who did this?''. ''YOU DID THIS!''. ''I didn't!''. ''Yes you did! you were probably jealous because my jacket was better than yours''. '''I never touched your Jacket TaeTae!''. ''Don't lie to me park Jimin! YOU RUINED MY OWN JACKET....THE ONE THAT I BOUGHT.....WITH MY OWN MONEY! THIS JACKET IS VERY SPECIAL TO ME! REMEMBER HOW I TOLD YOU HOW MY JACKET WAS A BIRTHDAY GIFT LAST YEAR BEFORE....BEFORE IT RIPPED....''. ''Yeah I remember that''. ''WELL.........THAT JACKET WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MY OWN PARENTS......SO I BOUGHT THIS NEW ONE TO HELP ME REMEMBER THEM!''. ''Rememer them? what do you mean?''. ''My mum is sick! she's currently in the hospital....I don't ever wanna lose her! so I keep this jacket with me so that I can always remember her! how could you even damage or ruin something that truly means a lot to me''. ''Tae I swear I never touched your jacket and I never would! maybe someone else ruined it because it clearly wasn't me!''. ''You're just jealous....''. ''JEALOUS!? EXCUSE ME! I HAVE NEVER BEEN JEALOUS OF YOU AT ALL! WHY ARE WE EVEN FIGHTING OVER A USELESS JACKET!?''. I regret saying that. Taehyung burts into tears ''Jimin! t-this jacket means a lot to me! I don't even have enough money to buy a new one! I KEEP THIS JACKET FOR A REASON! MY MUM HAD BOUGHT ME A JACKET EXACTLY LIKE THIS.....SHE TOLD ME....THAT IF SHE EVER PASSES AWAY THEN.....I CAN WEAR THIS JACKET TO REMEMBER HER BY........LOOK! YOU SEE THIS JACKET OVER HERE WITH THE MISSING SLEEVE? WELL IN THIS POCKET IT SHOWS A PICTURE OF ME AND MY PARENTS.......AS MY MUM IS VERY SICK RIGHT NOW I CAN ONLY WEAR THIS JACKET TO REMEMBER HER BY...JUST IN CASE SHE PASSES AWAY.....YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT THIS JACKET REALLY IS TO ME.......''. ''OF COURSE I KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO YOU! IF MY PARENTS WERE SICK THEN I'D ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL TO REMIND ME OF THEM....BUT I NEVER IN MY LIFE TOUCHED YOUR JACKET....I NEVER RUINED IT.....I NEVER DID ONE THING TO IT! INSTEAD OF FIGHTING OVER A RANDOM JACKET.....LET'S JUST START OVER!''. ''RANDOM JACKET? IT'S NOT RANDOM AT ALL.....WHAT ABOUT YOU AND THAT RANDOM OR SHOULD I SAY...USELESS NECKLACE OVER THERE!? IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ANYTHING SPECIAL TO ME......AND HERE YOU CALL MY JACKET RANDOM AND USELESS......HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I SAID THAT TO YOU!?''. My eyes start to get all watery ''T-Tae''. ''NO JIMIN! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO APOLOGIZE TO ME! JUST TAKE YOU AND YOUR STUPID NECKLACE SOMEWHERE ELSE! THEN YOU CAN COME BACK TO ME ONCE YOU'VE THOUGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE!''. I shakily grab my necklace and run ''YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IMPORTANT THIS NECKLACE REALLY IS TO ME! H-how could you!''. I grab my phone and call for my friend J-Hope ''Hobi....TT''. ''What's wrong Jimin?''. ''May I please stay at your house for a little bit?''. ''Sure Jiminie''. ''T-Thank you''. I pack my bag and run down the stairs whilst slamming the door. I run all the way up to J-Hope's house ''Hobi!!!!''. ''Jiminie! come in come in! <3''. I run into his arms and sob into his shoulder. ''Hey what's wrong?''. ''T-Tae....H-He.....and I.....we''. ''Shhhhhh take a deep breath and tell me what happened''. ''Me and TaeTae had an arugment.......I....I told him that his Jacket was useless because I was annoyed and then.......he told me that my necklace was useless and stupid.......and now....he......he will never forgive me for this!''. ''Shhhhhhhh don't cry it's ok! Shhhhhhhh''. He rubs my back in a comforting way ''Don't cry angel. smile for me Jimin''. I wipe away my tears and show hobi my eye smile ''You're beautiful when you smile''. ''T-thank you Hobi!''. ''No problem!''. 

J-Hope's POV:

I take him into my arms ''So what do you wanna do?''. ''Could we watch a movie together?''. ''Of course we can!''. We both sat down and watched Finding Nemo. ''Jiminie you ok?''. ''No.....I m-miss TaeTae''. ''Awww come here''. He jumps into my arms and hugs me really tight ''I'm sure he misses you too <3. Let's just see what happens ok?''. ''Ok''. ''Would you like a drink?''. ''Yes please. May I have some hot chocolate?''. ''Of course. wait here!''. I make a cup of hot chocolate for Jimin. ''Here you go Jimin!''. ''Thank you''. ''Jimin are you crying?''. ''No......''. ''Look at me Jimin''. He turns to face me ''What's wrong Jimin?''. ''What if TaeTae doesn't forgive me? what if he doesn't wanna see me anymore?''. ''Oh, no Jimin that isn't gonna happen. He will forgive you Jiminie. Just give him some time to calm down first and then you can talk to him. Come on Jimin let's go outside for a bit''. ''Ok....''. ''Cheer up Jimin''. He smiles at me ''There much better''. I call for Mickey ''Mickey come here boy!''. Mickey comes up to me and starts to my face all over ''Wanna play with Jimin?''. Mickey jumps onto Jimin's lap and  him all over ''Here Jimin! you can play fetch with her!''. He grabs the ball and throws it ''Fetch!''. I suddenly hear my phone ring ''Hello?''. ''Hello this is Jin''. ''Oh hello Jin! what's up?''. ''Is Jimin with you right now?''. ''Yeah why?''. ''Taehyung is crying and I'm not sure what to do.''. ''Did he tell you what happened?''. ''No''. ''Well.....Jimin and Taehyung both had an argument with each other''. ''Oh I see. what should I do?''. ''Bring Taehyung round later. Jimin still needs to cheer up a bit so come over at about 4:00pm''. ''Ok I'll see ya soon!''. ''See ya soon!''. I can see Jimin laughing and smiling whilst playing with Jimin ''Hey Jimin!''. ''Yeah?''. ''Can I talk to you for a minute?''. ''Sure''. ''I have to tell you something''. ''What about?''. ''Taehyung is coming over at around 4:00pm''. ''H-He is?''. ''Yes''. ''W-what if he hates me?''. ''He could never hate you Jimin. Jin just called to say that Taehyung is crying''. ''He's crying?''. ''Yeah''. ''So.....do you think he misses me then?''. ''Yes I think he does''. ''Oh........this is all my fault''. I quickly embrace him ''Shhhhh it's not your fault! it's no one's fault angel. You guys just had an argument that's all. I know that you both care about each other very much. I'm sure he'll be really happy to see you!''. ''You think so?''. ''I do think so!''. ''Hobi''. ''Yeah''. ''Thank you for cheering me up''. ''No problem Jimin!''. We both decide to play tennis outside ''Ready Jimin?''. ''Ready!''. I toss the ball over to him. He catches the ball and hits it with his bat. After a while I hear a knock on the door. ''That must be Taehyung and Jin!''. I can see that Jimin is ready to cry ''It's ok angel. Taehyung will forgive you I promise''. I unlock the door to see a crying Taehyung in Jin's arms. ''Taehyung?''. ''Jimin?''. Taehyung rushes into Jimin's arms. They both cry into each others shoulders. I smile sweetly at them both ''Come on Jin. Let's leave them to sort things out''. ''Ok''. 

Taehyung's POV:

''I'm so sorry Jimin!''. ''No I'm sorry!''. I rub Jimin's back in a comforting way ''I'm sorry for shouting at you. I'm sorry for calling your necklace useless. I-I didn't mean to upset you like that. Please forgive me!''. ''I forgive you Tae! I'm sorry for calling your Jacket useless........I didn't mean to be so rude.....I-I'm so sorry!''. ''It's ok Jimin. I forgive you!''. ''R-really?''. ''Yeah''. He wipes away his tears and looks at me ''TaeTae I'm so sorry for everything that I've done''. ''And I'm sorry for shouting at you like that. So about that necklace. What is so special about it?''. ''M-My......my dog he........''. He bursts into tears and cries into my shoulder. I his hair in a comforting way ''Shhhhhhh it's ok. Just breathe''. He breathes in and out. ''My dog.....my dog passed away a few years ago.......I miss him so much! this necklace has a picture inside of me and my dog. I would always play with him but now I can't because he's gone. He was getting really sick.....I tried to make him feel better but it was no use........I always wear this necklace to remind me of him''. ''Shhhhh it's ok. I'm so sorry Jimin! Just remember that he's always watching you. He loves you very much and I know that he'll be watching over you''. ''Tae?''. ''Yes?''. ''T-Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me.....thank you for everything that you have done! thank you for looking after me and thank you for comforting me when I'm sad''. ''No problem Jimin. Promise me that we'll never argue again?''. ''I promise''. We both hug each other really tight ''Jimin I love you so much''. ''I-I love you too''. ''Jimin are you ok?''. ''Y-yes....I'm just so happy! having you as a friend truly makes me smile''. ''Awwwwww! Having you as a friend or shall I say soulmate really makes me smile as well''. We both embrace each other ''Did you guys make up?''. ''Yes we did!''. ''I'm glad to hear!''. ''Taehyung?''. ''Yes?''. ''I'm sorry about your Jacket.....I'll buy you a new one''. ''No it's ok. I'm sorry for accusing you. I'll buy myself a new one''. ''Actually Tae......you don't need to do that''. ''How come hobi?''. ''Because I've already bought you one!''. ''How did you know I needed one?''. ''Jin-Hyung told me''. ''Thank you so much!''. ''No problem!''. ''TaeTae wanna play on overwatch together?''. I jump on Jimin and pinch his little cheeks ''Of course my Mochi''. ''You're making me all shy.....''. ''Awwwww!''. I hug him really tight ''You're so soft! and squishy!''. ''TaeTae.......''. ''Awwwww is Jiminie getting shy?''. ''Stop teasing me!''. ''You're so adorable!''. I attack him with tickles ''TaeTae s-stop!''. He laughs. ''Cutie!''. Jin and Hobi smile at us both ''You two make a great pair''. ''Why thank you! <3''. Me and Jimin sit next to each other, hugging one another really tight whilst playing overwatch together. ''I love you so much mochi''. ''I love you too TaeTae!''. We spend the rest of the day cuddling and playing overwatch together. I even allow him to play with Yeontan <3. 

Hello guys! sorry if the chapter is too short! I'm gonna be updating my other story tomorrow! I'm gonna get in bed and watch some BTS videos now xD so I'll see you all tomorrow! I love you! <3.