Kisses

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV:

I still can't believe V kissed me on the cheek! Like....what in the world!?. Hopefully he won't be able to find me here!. I was so shy that I decided to run to my favourite place A.K.A the park. The next thing you know V is already on his way here......wait....how did he know where I was?. Oh dang it he's here.....Ok just take a deep breath and stay quiet. Too late! He's already found me.....but how? Oh I just realized....my pink hair was sticking out....I should've chosen a better hiding spot than this!. He walks up to me and places his hand on my shoulder ''Hey there'' ''Uh hey, how did you find me?'' ''Easy! your brother Jin told me exactly where you'd be. He knows ALL of your favourite places''. ''Oh right....''. ''So what're you doing here exactly?''. ''Well first of all! I was way too shy.....because you know....YOU KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK! Which was totally unexpected! not that I don't mind you kissing me and all but um...WHY!?''. Taehyung immediately burst out laughing. ''What's so funny?'' ''You're so funny :3 anyways...I gave you a kiss because I love you''. I take a deep breath ''WHAT IN THE WORLD!? ARE YOU.......ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ME!?''. ''Well yeah...you're kind of cute!''. ''But but......MY OWN BEST FRIEND IS IN LOVE WITH ME!? THIS.....THIS IS JUST........I DON'T HAVE ANY WORDS...''. ''Relax Jimin-ah''. ''Sorry.....but um...(cough) IS THIS TRUE? My own bestie! who I met like.........A FEW DAYS AGO......L-LOVES ME? Like.........HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????''. TaeTae just chuckles and pokes my side playfully ''Get away from my sides! You know I'm ticklish!''. ''Awww but you're so cute though!''. He starts poking me even more ''Dude!.....What did I just say!?''. ''Ok fine I'll stop......for now...''. ''Well.........wanna um.......do you wanna hang out at my house for a bit?''. ''Sure''. So I just found out.....THAT KIM TAEHYUNG....MY BEST FRIEND....MY SOULMATE.....MY....Ok I'll just get to the point......SO BASICALLY....HE LOVES ME.....LIKE AS IN HE REALLY LOVES ME......Actually wait.....I haven't even asked me if he REALLY loves me...like when you fall in love and....you know what I mean!. Anyways! back to the story!. We arrive at my house where my brother is waiting (Should I tell him that Taehyung kissed me on the cheek? Nah....). ''Hey Jiminie! what's up?''. ''Nothing much! you?''. ''Nothing much either...so who's this? is this your boyfriend?'' Ahhhh he just never stops teasing me does he? ''No this is not my boyfriend! this is my friend Kim Taehyung! now would you stop teasing me?''. ''Ah you know I'm just messsing with you! but you know....you guys would make a great couple. ''DUDE! TAEHYUNG IS STANDING RIGHT THERE!''. ''And?''. ''AND?.......AND HE CAN HEAR YOU......THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M GONNA BE TELLING YOU THIS! ME AND HIM.....ARE JUST FRIENDS! NOTHING ELSE.....''. ''Come on V!''.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Jimin drags me upstairs and shows me a couple of his games ''So V! wanna play on Overwatch together?''. ''Oh sure! I love that game SO much! You know back when you and Jungkook were friends. Me and him use to play together ALL the time like.....I'm sorry I didn't mean to mention his name I-''. ''It's okay Tae! you can talk about him all you want, I don't mind. Besides! the only person who could ever make me happy is you! from now on you'll protect me.'' I smile sweetly at him and say ''Awww thank you!''. He turns on his console and passes me a controller. ''Ready to play?'' ''I was born ready!''. After a while I started to get really upset since Jiminie was always beating me at EVERY game. But at the same time...he's so cute!. I really wanted to win so....I decided to cheat a little bit....I hope he doesn't notice anything. ''Um....TaeTae?''. ''Yeah?''. ''H-How are you beating me? you were losing before! so....what is going on?''. ''Oh um...I guess I'm just really good at it.....''. ''KIM TAEHYUNG! Are you....are you cheating?''. ''No.......''. ''Hmm I think you are....''. ''I promise I'm not cheating! you gotta believe me on this one!''. ''Ok fine.....I believe you...but if you're cheating then I swear I am going to-''. ''I'm not cheating at all! I promise!''. ''Ah okay!''. After a few matches we decided to take a break. Out of nowhere I was pushed onto the bed ''Ouch''. ''Tae...I know you've been cheating this whole time!''. ''I haven't!''. ''Actually yes you have! (Cough) CHEATER! (Cough) YOU'RE CHEATER! (Cough) KIM TAEHYUNG IS A CHEATER!''. I pretend to act shocked. I gasp :O ''Ok that hurt my feelings! w-why would I cheat? why would your own best friend cheat hmmmm?''. ''Idk....BECAUSE YOU'RE A CHEATER!''. ''I never ch-''. I'm cut off when I noticed that somebody happens to be poking my sides. ''Ah stop!''. ''Why? are you ticklish or something?''. ''What.....uh....no.......'' I playfully push Jimin off the bed. ''TAE!''. ''Sorry....''. ''I'm still not forgiving you for this! I can't believe you cheated!''. ''So you're not going to forgive me?''. ''No.....not until you admit that YOU cheated!''. ''Would this make you better?'' I kiss him on the forehead. ''TAE!!!!!!!!!!!''. ''Yes?''. ''Did you just? kiss me on the FOREHEAD!?''. ''Yeah! so do you forgive me yet? or do you want me to kiss you again?''. ''You wouldn't.....'' I kiss him on the forehead one more time. ''Ok yes I forgive you! just stop trying to kiss me! you're making me all shy!''. ''Awww you're blushing!''. ''Ah.....stop......please!''. Just then his brother Jin walked in ''Am I interupting anything?''. Jimin jumps backwards ''No...of course not!''. He starts to do some Aegyo. I cup his face/cheeks ''Awww you're so cute!''. ''I'm not cute!''. ''Yes you are...^-^''. ''Yeah I agree!'' ''JIN!''. ''You gotta admit though...it is true!''. 

Jimin's POV:

All of a sudden Jin AND Tae are soon poking my sides ''Ah stop it! you both know how ticklish I am...NOW PLEASE STOP BEFORE I TURN INTO A LAUGHING MESS....''. ''Aw ok :3''. I start to yawn a little bit. Jin kisses my forehead ''It looks like my precious brother Jiminie is tired.'' ''Ah......Jinnie! You're making me shy....''. ''Awwwww!''. ''What time is it anyways?''. ''About 21:18pm (9:18pm)''. ''I don't usually get tired though...''. ''Well after playing overwatch for so long you must've gotten really tired like worn out''. ''Ah....I see.....(Yawning)''. ''Come here Jiminie. Allow me to tuck you into bed''. ''Ah okay (pouting)'' ''Jiminie :3 it would be a lot better if you go to sleep now so that way you have tons of energy in the morning and even better! V can sleep over tonight! You guys can share a room together! I'll even tell you one of my jokes''. ''Ah not your jokes! ANYTHING! But your jokes!'' Aww come on! my jokes are funny! like um....how does a cow laugh?'' ''I don't know''. ''MOOHAHAHAHA''. Taehyung is soon on the floor laughing as hard as he can. ''It wasn't that funny anyways''. ''Hmmmm.....how about this......my heart is red.....R= Revolution...E= Evolution and D= Drop in the ocean!''. I immediately drop to the floor laughing as much as I can ''Ok now that was hilarious!''. ''See! I knew I could make you laugh! now off to bed you go''. Jinnie tucks me in bed while Tae gives me tons of hugs and kisses. TaeTae even sings to me which soon gets me really tired so I end up drifting off to sleep. ''Awwwww! how cute!''. Jinnie smiles at me and gives me a huge hug and a kiss on my forehead. TaeTae wraps his arm around me and hugs me really tight ''Goodnight Jiminie! I love you so much! You will forever me my soulmate :)''. He closes his eyes and smiles sweetly. Jinnie just smiles at us both ''Goodnight boys. see you in the morning :) he turns off the lights and keeps the door open just in case anything happens because mostly I have nightmares....and I have a fear of the dark!.

Well guys! I tried my best! Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed my story! More chapters are on it's way! <3.