Gucci Shopping

Vmin: SOULMATES

Jimin's POV: 

''Hey Jinnie have you seen TaeTae?''. ''Yeah he just went out shopping for a little bit so he should be back soon''. ''Ok''. I was bored so I went upstairs and listened to some music for a little bit when I noticed this gorgeous Gucci Jacket sitting on my bed. ''Oh wow this is beautiful! this must belong to TaeTae. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I just wore it for a little bit''. I put on the Jacket and went outside for a few minutes. I started to play fetch with Jjangu and Yeontan ''Fetch!''. They bought the ball back to me and me all over ''You guys deserve a treat''. I took a small bone out of my pocket and gave it to Yeontan and another one for Jjangu. I took out my phone and uploaded a picture of me onto Twitter. I was going to take Yeontan and Jjangu on a walk but I realized that I couldn't move ''Uh what's happening?''. Now I know what happened......the Jacket got caught on a tree branch. I pushed and pulled and I even tugged on the Jacket a little but nothing is working. I kept tugging the Jacket but then this happened.....one of the sleeves fell off ''No no no no! this wasn't supposed to happen! this is his favourite Jacket and now I've ruined it.....ugh stupid tree! if I wasn't stuck on that tree branch then this wouldn't have happended. What am I going to tell TaeTae when he comes back?''. I came back inside and hid the Jacket in my wardrobe. (Knock Knock) That must be Tae!. I ran downstairs and unlocked the door ''Hello TaeTae!''. He ruffled my hair ''Hello Jiminie. Did you miss me Angel?''. ''Of course!''. He hugged me really tight ''I have a surprise for you''. ''Really? what is it?''. ''Come with me''. He took me into my bedroom and showed me a Gucci Jacket ''This is for you Chim''. ''But....why did you buy me this?''. ''Because I love you very much. You've always been so caring and sweet to me and I just wanna say thank you so here you go''. ''T-Thank you''. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I don't deserve this......I ruined his Gucci Jacket......I have to find a way to attach the sleeve back on.....''You ok Chim?''. ''Y-yes.......I'm just......I'm just so happy!''. I lied.....''Awww Chimmy!''. He gave me another hug ''I hope you like it <3''. ''Of course <3''. ''So....where's my Jacket?''. ''I......um.......try looking in the living room''. ''Ok I'll be back in a minute''. ''Ok...''. I took out his Jacket and tried looking for a sewing machine ''Aha! here it is!''. I started to sew it back together. Once I was done I took a closer look. But......it didn't look right......I don't have a lot of experince with sewing so that was a fail....now the Jacket looks even worse. ''I still can't find it anywhere''. ''Oh um.....I'm sure it's around here somewhere....''. ''Are you sure you're ok Jiminie?''. ''Yes.......''. He quickly embraced me ''What's wrong Jimin?''. ''N-Nothing....''. TaeTae held my wrists ''Please tell me what's wrong angel''. ''W-well........you know your Gucci Jacket?''. ''Yeah''. ''I accidently ripped it by mistake.......it got caught on a tree branch....I don't even deserve your gift........I should've been more careful....I shouldn't have worn it...''. ''Awww Jiminie it's ok''. ''N-No it's not.....that was your favourite Jacket....it was your birthday gift...''. I started to sniffle ''Shhh Shhh it's ok don't cry. I can always buy a new one. It was an accident''. ''Here just take back my present....I don't deserve it TT''. ''No you do deserve it, this Jacket will look great on you so please keep it. If you want we can go Gucci shopping together and then we can buy me a new Jacket ok?''. ''Are you sure?''. ''Yes I'm sure :) now put on your Jacket you'll look beautiful in it''. I put on the Jacket ''Cutie! now let's go''. We both went to one of the Gucci shops in town. ''Let's go here first. This is the place where I bought your Jacket from''. We walked inside and I was shocked to see all of the beautiful Gucci Jackets & clothes in here. ''You like what you see?''. ''Yes of course! These Gucci Jackets are so beautiful! I really wanna buy something from here!''. He gives me some cash ''Here Jimin. You can buy whatever you want here''. ''T-Tae? you really want me to?''. ''Yes Jimin I really want you to :) choose any item you want and I'll help you pay for it''. I gave him hug ''Thank you! Thank you so much!''. ''No problem Jiminie-Hyung''. I suddenly see the most beautiful Jacket in the world......I want it soooo bad! wait....do I even have enough?...Nope! I just need a little bit more money. TaeTae suddenly came up from behind me ''You like that?''. ''Yeah but I don't have enough money for it TT''. ''No worries! I'll give you some extra cash''. ''You don't have to do that''. ''But I must! I would do anything for you so here take this extra load of cash''. ''THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH! I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE HAPPY IN MY LIFE!''. ''I also make you happy right?''. I gave him another hug ''Of course!''. I took the Jacket to the counter and payed for it. ''Yo dude!''. ''Um.....hey?''. ''Such a nice Jacket you've got there!''. ''Oh thanks!''. ''Now....give it to me!''. ''No way! this is my Jacket and I ain't giving it to anyone!''. ''I said...give me the Jacket dude!''. ''You''ll have to catch me first!''. I ran as fast as I could. TaeTae where are you?. I ran through every single aisle trying to look for Tae ''TAE!''. ''Jimin!''. I finally found him! ''Save me please!''. ''What's going on?''. ''This dude just tried to take my Jacket! he's right behind me....please save me''. ''There you are! now gimmie that Jacket!''. ''Hey! stay back!''. ''And who are you?''. ''I'm V. You leave my friend alone or else.....''. ''Or else what?''. ''Or else you're going down!''. ''Look dude! I just want the Jacket so he better give it to me or else I'll hurt him!''. ''Don't you ever hurt my best friend! you better stay away from him......this Jacket belongs to him and he isn't giving to anyone so just leave!''. The dude walks up to me and punches me right in the stomach ''A-ahhhhh!''. ''JIMIN!''. ''Want me to hurt him even more?''. ''No.....now scram!''. He starts to hit me many times ''Stop you're hurting him!''. TaeTae pushes him out of the way ''This is your last warning! Leave my friend alone right now or else I will hurt you...for real''. ''Ugh fine dude! but I will be back....''. ''Yeah sure''. TaeTae helps me up ''Jiminie are you ok?''. ''No.....my stomach hurts so bad...''. ''It's alright Jimin. I'll take you home ok?''. ''B-but........I really like hanging out with you though...I don't wanna leave now''. He picks me up and wraps his arm around my neck ''Here I'll carry you''. ''Thanks''. We keep looking around for a little bit ''Hey Tae! isn't that the same Jacket that you had back home?''. ''Oh yeah it is! should I buy it?''. ''Yeah! you'll look amazing in it!''. He takes the Jacket to the counter and pays for it. Next we grab ourselves some Ice Cream. ''TaeTae''. ''Yes''. ''I just wanna say thank you. Thank you ever so much for taking me Gucci shopping and thanks for the Ice Cream. Thanks for saving my life and thank you for comforting me when I need you the most.'' ''Awww Jimin! you're welcome <3''. I giggle and say ''Can we got to one more Gucci Shop?''. ''Of course!''.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Next I take him to my favourite Gucci store ''Here Jimin :) go ahead and buy something nice''. ''Thank you!''. ''No problem''. I smile at him sweetly as he goes to look at some of the Gucci tops/shirts. ''TaeTae!''. ''Yeah''. ''I really like this top right here''. ''It's beautiful! want me to come with you?''. ''Y-yes please''. I hug him tightly ''Let's go''. I take him to the counter and watch as he pays for the top he wants. I buy a few items as well. I buy myself some Gucci Ties and shoes. ''Ready to go home?''. ''Yes let's go''. I carry him all the way home ''Jin!''. ''Yeah?''. ''Could you grab the first aid kit?''. ''Oh no what happened?''. ''Jiminie got punched in the stomach!''. ''Poor Jimin! bring him in here!''. I take Jimin into the living room. ''Jimin are you ok!?''. ''No....my stomach hurts so much''. ''I know shhhhhhh it's ok. Jinnie will make you feel better''. ''I'm scared...what if it hurts?''. I hold his hand ''I'm right here Jimin. It won't hurt I promise! awww don't cry Jimin! shhhhh''. I place Jimin on my lap. ''It'll be ok''. Jin takes out some bandages and wraps em' around Jimin's waist. ''Do you feel better now?''. ''Yes thank you! ow....''. ''It's ok!''. ''TaeTae could you take Jimin into his room and stay with him until he feels better?'. ''Yes Jin-Hyung!''. I take Jimin into his bedroom. Jiminie lays down on the bed whilst holding his stomach ''Owwwwww!!!!''. I rush over to his side ''Jimin are you ok?''. ''No...it hurts so much!''. ''Don't cry! it's ok Jiminie! shhhh''. I hug him tightly, making sure he doesn't get hurt. ''Am I hurting you?''. ''Just a little bit''. ''Oh I'm sorry!''. I his hair ''You will feel better soon I promise''. ''Thank you!''. ''Here Jimin <3 Try on the Jacket and top that you bought in two of the Gucci stores''. ''Ok''. As soon as he's wearing em' I say ''Jiminie you look so cute! Look at your little hands!''. ''Tae! you're gonna make me all shy....''. ''Awwwwwww! Jinnie-Hyung! come take a look at Jiminie!''. ''Ok I'm coming!''. ''Look Jinnie <3''. ''Awwwwww! Jimin you're so cute!''. Jin embraces Jimin into a hug ''My cutest little brother ever! Jiminie what's wrong? why are you crying?''. ''I-I'm crying because I'm happy! I'm happy because you guys always take good care of me. You help me when I'm hurt and you always hang out with me. TaeTae you're such an amazing soulmate! and Jin-Hyung! you're such an amazing brother! your cooking skills are beautiful and the food you make tastes delicious! I wish I could taste more of your cooking''. ''Awwwwwww!''. We both embrace him into a warm hug ''We love you Jimin''. ''I love you too <3''. ''Come Jimin. I will make you something extra special!'' ''Extra+Ordinary!''. ''How cute!''. ''Yeah Jimin your voice is beautiful''. ''Thank you! together we're extra and ordinary!''. We all  laugh ''You're so cute & funny''. ''Thank you''. 

Jin's POV:

I start making some delicious pancakes with strawberries and a drizzle of chocolate around it. I fetch two glasses of milk as well and some of my homemade chocolate chip cookies!. ''Boys! come on down! I have a suprise for you <3''. ''We're coming! <3''. They're in shock as they notice what I've made for them ''You made all of this for us?''. ''Yep! now tuck in!''. They take a bite out of one of the pancakes ''Mmmm these taste delicious!''. ''Yeah I agree!''. ''Thank you guys''. Next they taste the cookies ''These are just wonderful!''. They start eating more of the pancakes and cookies and then finishing it off with their glasses of milk. ''Did you guys enjoy all of that?''. ''Yes we did!''. Jimin saves one Cookie for me ''Here this is for you''. I kiss his forehead ''Thank you Jimin''. ''You're welcome!''. Next thing you know the two boys are already playing on Overwatch in the living room and I just smile at them ''Is there any room for another player?''. ''These sure is!''. We end up playing Overwatch for the rest of the day!. ''I love you both so much and I could never hate you guys ever''. ''I could never hate you either Hyung''. ''Yeah same! Jinnie-Hyung you really are the best! your cooking is amazing and you take care of us so well! you deserve a round of applause!''. They both clap for me ''Thank you boys <3''. ''So Jin? are you ticklish?''. ''Me? I-I um.....no......''. ''Then let's find out!''. ''Wait what!? no no no no no no no!''. ''Yes yes yes yes yes!''. Next thing you know I'm suddenly attacked by Tae and Jimin ''Guys no! s-stop please!" ''I thought you said you weren't ticklish?''. ''W-well I am! so....please stop''. ''Nope!''. The rest of the day ends up with both of them tickling me...''No no no no not there! s-stop p-please! s-stob it! S.T.O.P! I.T!''.

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! I have to go to bed now so I'll see you all in the morning! <3