Chapter | 4

Erased | Krisho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: it's like 2 in the morning, but i got sudden inspiration so ig the chapter is here!

~-~

-

~-~

Kris doesn't miss the bandages covering Junmyeon's knuckles as he exits the Headmaster's office. He feels bad for one moment, but then decides against it; there are no strings attached to Junmyeon, no ties for Kris to feel indebted to him. Therefore, there was no reason for him to feel that tugging, nagging twinge of pain.

After the headmaster had finished his little rage, Junmyeon explained to him that it was all an accident. That he'd slipped and broken the glass, and that Kris had only been there by coincidence.

Mr Kang had only sighed and dismissed the older student, but told him to stay outside the office. Mr Kang wasn't done with him just yet.

"Wu, come in now."

Kris exhaled and turned away from Junmyeon's hands, and stood, ruffling a few strands of hair. Junmyeon gave him a sharp look before sitting down on the now vacant seat. Entering the office, Kris sat down when Mr Kang gestured.

Pulling off his glasses, and rubbing his eyes, Mr Kang gave Kris a distressed look. "I want to apologise for my behaviour towards you earlier. I should've known better to trust you, you've never been a problematic student after all."

Kris shifts, uncomfortable. "Uh...thanks?"

Mr Kang chuckles, moving a few of the things off his desk, including a few files. "I see that you and Junmyeon don't talk to each other. Why is that?"

Kris frowns. "What do you mean?"

Mr Kang frowns for a second before shaking his head. "Excuse me for saying that, I assumed that you two were on good terms." Mr Kang gives a wave of his hand, "That wasn't what I was planning to discuss with you anyway."

Turns out, the headmaster only wanted to extend him an offer on the student board. Kris was quite taken aback from the offer, and kindly declined because in all honesty, he did not want to get himself involved with the prissy self-ritgheous kids on the board.

Kang had shown some concern at his rejection and when asked why he didn't want to, Kris simply told him that he didn't think he was meant for that stuff. Mr Kang tells him to head home, and tells him to take a two day leave.

When Kris leaves the room, Junmyeon has left and his heart deflates for some reason. He shakes his head and wonders off, Mr Kang having told him to go home. Classes were probably going to a mess after the whole alarm incident, so Kris decided it was for the best.

Sighing, Kris pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Jongdae and Chanyeol, notifying them of his absence. he then messaged Baekhyun asking to picked up.

After having known the man for almost two years, Kris trusted him like an uncle even if he was indeed dangerous. Kris knew he never harmed anyone without reason, and when he did, he would always mope around guiltily, his conscious weighing down on him.

Usually, after his assignments, Baekhyun would seek out the younger and the two would fool around doing who-knows-what. Kris' mother never questioned Baekhyun, and even though Kris never told her, he was sure she already knew of Baekhyun's occupation.

Not long after, the older texted back saying he'd be there in ten minutes--noting that maybe less if he felt like going over the speed limit. At that, Kris chuckled and shook his head, making his way to the back gates of the school.

It was a cloudy day, but there was no danger of drizzle. Kris felt strange. As he stood, waiting for Baekhyun, he pondered; specifically, of Junmyeon. He wondered why the latter had pulled the alarm.

As far as Kris knew, Junmyeon liked to lay low or at least that was what it seemed based on observation.

The look in his eyes as he stood with clenched, bleeding fists was definitely...different. He looked confused, bewildered--wild. As if he didn't know where he was or what was happening...and it drew Kris in. He wanted to know more about Junmyeon; and maybe he was curious as to why he appeared in his head at night.

Before he could fall deeper into the void in thinking of Junmyeon, an obnoxious mexican tune rang through his ears, snapping him from his daze. Turning his head, even though he didn't need to check who it was--Baekhyun always had the horn installed as some sort of joke--he spotted the little man atop of his much to big motorbike, one leg hanging off the side to hold himself up.

Baekhuyn grinned, helmet hanging by his side, his fresh brunette hair covering his eyebrows. "Finally following in my footsteps Wu?" He asked mockingly, raising an eyebrow. Kris only rolled his eyebrows and hopped on behind him.

"It wasn't me." He replies, taking the spare helmet and placing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter