Chapter | 32

Erased | Krisho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleepy and tired, Jongin emerged from a restless sleep. A warm blanket wrapped around him in an awkward manner, the seatbelt pressed against his torso. His head lay upon a cushion that was placed beside him, between his head and the door of the car. It was freezing inside the car, frost creeping in the corners of all the windows and the outside, an unforgiving rain showered upon the land. Jongin felt quite cozy in his small cocoon of linen and fur. 

He looked to the front of the car where Tiffany drove. He hadn't made much noise upon awakening so she hadn't noticed him. The older looked unbearably tired, exhausted beyond compare. Her stance, her appearance and even the way she drove said it all. The sagging arms, dark, baggy eyes, unruly hair. Jongin was worried. 

His mother was asleep in the passenger's seat. She didn't seem worried at all, peacefully sleeping. 

No one had told him where or why they were going away. Tiffany had only told him to pack his toys and hop into the car. Jongin hoped that they weren't gone for long though. He wanted to see Junmyeon and the latter hadn't been sitting in the cafe or foyer for a week. 

The radio filled the silent air with soft tunes that were barely audible to the air. Jongin sighed, curling against the side of the car. He missed his bed. He wondered what the teacher had planned at daycare. Maybe they were playing with play dough, or building with the blocks. He wondered if Junmyeon hyung would've visited him.

As these thoughts of longing filled his mind, Jongin eventually began to sleep.

 

-

 

-

 

"So you're telling me, that you're going to kill your mother?" Yifans eyes were wide with shock, jaw dropping to the floor. He really couldn't believe his ears. He'd seen and heard a lot of strange things in his life but this had to take the icing on the cake. 

Both the Kim's sons hard, serious eyes bore into him. 

Junmyeon snwers, rising to his feet. "Don't look at us like that."

Yifan splutters, "Sorry for sounding so shocked, but it's not everyday that you're boyfriend and his brother tells you that they want to kill their mother."

Junmyeon’s face hardens. “Don’t act innocent fan.” 

He frowns. “What?”

Mimicking the other, Junmyeon spits, “It’s not everyday you find out your boyfriend is the son of the most powerful drug faction in half of Asia.”

“How...” Yifan lowers his voice, ignoring Junhyung’s beady eyed stare, “How’d you find out?”

“That doesn’t matter,” Junmyeon beckons and Yifan sighs. 

Junhyung leads them into his room, shutting the door tightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter