Chapter | 17

Erased | Krisho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dirty work, dirty work. That's all Yoona has ever done. Ever since she became the top in her year in the entire country, Jungwook didn't fail to notice her potential and smarts. Sure enough, Yoona became an asset to the company and even now she knows that even if she could, she would never leave. 

 

Not because of devotion or love for the company - no. In fact she hates her job, she hates everything she does. She doesn't even know what to classify herself as. Maybe it would fall under the lines of "a rich-mans-puppet". 

 

Yoona could never leave the company or what has become her life now (if you can call it that). She's made too many mistakes, ruined too many people's lives to just walk away from it all. Shes accepted the fact that she can never go back to who she once was, and although she misses her days of innocence and love and happiness, she could never go back knowing what she did. She was only a student wanting to get the most of degree - she didn't know it would lead her to this.

 

Sighing, Yoona rubs her eyes and takes another sip of her coffee. Sleep was a scarce thing these days. 

 

She found herself falling deeper and deeper into the void of depression and darkness and no matter what she did, she didn't feel that she deserved to be happy anymore. How ironic. She was a psychologist but she herself wasn't even in the right state of mind. 

 

Some nights, she sits in front of the blaring television, coffee in hand staring numbly at the blurred screen. Some nights she finds herself in her office, watching over results and reports, unable to stop herself. Some nights she lies in bed crying, hating herself for the monster she's become. Some nights she finds herself sobbing in bed alone, staring at photos of her once happy life, which was only two years ago, missing it so badly.

 

But all of her self pity and wallowing was in vain. Because, everytime Yoona tries to blame Jungwook or Yifeng for ruining her, she knows that deep down it is all her own fault. She was givens the options and she chose this path. 

 

-

 

-

 

Yixing has known Luhan only a few months now, but he finds the latter somewhat annoying. Too pretty and too nice in his opinion. He doesn't belong in this work force, doesn't belong in the big bad world of guns, violence, revenge and drugs. But he's here and Yixing can't shake him.

 

Luhan is older than him and there is a fairly large , but Yixing can't help but feel more mature than the other. He came to discuss the Gong family matter, but Luhan has been non stop babbling about his favorite new outfits that apparently just came in yesterday and Yixing can't help but wonder if he's high. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter