Chapter 19

Erased | Krisho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It only takes Wendy one day to find out where Min Yoongi is - courtesy of an anonymous hacker that shall not be named. The latter was spotted in the Seoul University Emergency room just a few hours ago on CCTV, and for what reason, Wendy still has to disclose. According to her informant, he hasn't left the premises yet. 

 

Which brings them here. While Yixing stood on guard, Wendy was inside searching for the latter. She'd search the entire first floor but came out empty handed. she cursed into her mouthpiece. "Xing he's not in here, get the guy to search all the cameras in the hospital before it's too late and make sure that he hasn't left yet."

 

"Got it." 

 

Dialing a number, Yixing taped his foot impatiently upon the battered pavement of the hospital grounds. After about five rings, he heard the other pick up. 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Kyungsoo, I need you to check all of the surveillance cameras the Seoul University hospital for Min Yoongi."

 

"Now?" He sounds reluctant and Yixing answers irritated. 

 

"Yes now." 

 

The latter sighs over the line. "Alright, I'll hold you there. Give me a few minutes."

 

The line cut off and Yixing said into his mouthpiece. "Okay, he's searching, should take him about ten minutes."

 

Wendy nodded, hopping into a vacant elevator. "Alright, I'm heading to the second floor."

 

Wendy scanned each ward she could and slipped into the ones she knew she wasn't supposed to be stepping into. It was rather easy really, sneaking in past the nurses whilst no one was looking. But it was tiring and after a few minutes and coming out empty handed she stood in an empty hallway and whispered to Yixing.  "This isn't going to work. I need the informant to give me a clear shot."

 

Yixing nodded, rubbing the dip of his eyebrows. "Ok, I'll see what I can do."

Cursing, Yixing turned to his phone dialing Kyungsoo's number again, but as soon as he was about to hit the call button, he felt something hard against the back of his spine. It didn't take him a second to recognize it. 

 

Yixing's finger hovered over the call button and he stood still, hands mid air position. He felt someone breathing down his neck and then a low harsh whisper.

 

"You get out of here now boy while we still let you run."

 

Yixing chuckled, hand slowly moving downwards. "I don't think you know who I am sir."

 

He felt the barrel push harder and he flinched when he heard the holster click into place. "Oh, we know who you are, Yixing" the name rolled off of the unknown's like venom and Yixing felt only slightly intimidated - however, he was never one to panic - he'd been in this situation all but a few times before and experience over ruled any training. The man continued in a low whisper and Yixing scanned the area around him. 

 

"You better get out of here now. Yoongi doesn't want any unwanted visitors."

 

"I'm sure he doesn't." Yixing replied. There weren't many going into the hospital at this time in the evening as visiting hours were overdue.

 

"Stop getting smart with me kid, you don't know what you're messing with. Any other day would've been fine but don't disturb him now, otherwise you'll hear from us." Yixing felt the barrel move and he let out a small breath. Of corse his perpetrator wasn't actually going to shoot him right dead in front of a hospital - that would draw far too much attention. 

 

And all that time while the other threatened him, Yixing had the perfect plan. Calmly, he turned and stood to face the man. He was about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter