Chapter | 20

Erased | Krisho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a few weeks midterms would start and Kris couldn't seem to focus in any of his classes. He'd been sleeping over at Chanyeol's for three nights now and his mother had left over twenty missed calls and he knew that sooner or later he would need to man up and face his mother. But at the moment, in the midst of his family crisis, Baekhyun still wasn't answering his own calls and Kyungsoo neither. He'd laid in bed the their night, wondering why in the hell the latter wouldn't even text him. He'd left all of his messages on read and Kris was dying to know why.

All those who he thought he trusted had just disappointed him - Kris felt so alone at that It was like he was stuck in a maze of mirrors and the only person he could see was himself, it was suffocating him. Of course, he still had Chanyeol and Jongdae and maybe even Minseok, but they all seemed to have their own things to deal with and he didn't want to dump all of his problems on any of them.

Even Chanyeol, who usually always had something to say, looked a bit down lately whenever they were all together and Kris wondered if it had to do with what happened the other night.

Chanyeol was sitting next to him, picking at his food in silence as Minseok and Jongdae engaged in a conversation that Kris couldn't care less about. From what Kris was hearing, it sounded like they were planning to hang out as a four and something in him sparked at that. A feeling of nostalgia, although he didn't know why.

He let his eyes flit towards Chanyeol. Something about the latter was off. He needed to know what it was. So, very rudely, he stood and grabbed Chanyeol's arm. With a forced smile he told Jongdae, "Chanyeol and I need to check our lockers."

Chanyeol looked at him strangely and Jongdaes face only mirrored his, but he only gave a small wave and pulled his friend with him.

He lead him through the corridors until ed found a vacant classroom and closed the door behind them.

"Kris what the hell?" Chanyeol spluttered once they were alone. Kris looked at him firmly. "Why the hell did you drag me here?"

"Because I need to know....something about what happened at the party."

Chanyeol frowned and this time in a cautious voice, asked. "And what is that?"

Kris drew a breath. "When you were drunk, you kept crying and calling out..." Kris trailed up, looking at Chanyeol expectantly and the other seemed a little frightened if not anxious.

"What did I say Kris...?"

"You kept calling out for Jongdae, it's stupid - I know - but I couldn't stop thinking about it and with you acting all strange I just needed to bring it up--"

Chanyeol held up a hand and sat down on of the desks. "Kris-- it's fine. You...you deserve to know."

Kris frowned. "I deserve to know what?"

"It's," Chanyeol fiddled with his hands. "The reason I mean, is that I - I like Jongdae." He blurted and buried his face in his hands shaking his head vigorously, "I know I'm stupid, and I know t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter