Chapter | 1

Erased | Krisho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris is lying down in a much larger bed than his own, a king size even, another boy next to him. He is not really himself; he is looking at his own body lying down on the bed, one arm resting under his own head, the other outstretched in a makeshift pillow for Junmyeon, the other figure on the bed

He doesn't know why Junmyeon is there, but Kris is smiling with his eyes closed as Junmyeon talks. He cannot hear what the other is saying, but he keeps laughing along to it. At one point Junmyeon frowns at him and he sits up to hit Kris, who catches his hand and pulls him into his chest. 

Junmyeon rolls his eyes and gets off of the bed, headed for the door. Kris shakes his head smiling and he follows after, still trying to hold in his laughter as he tries to blurt out apologies, but all attempts are in vain. 

~-~

-

~-~

Kris wakes up, groaning as he checks the time on his phone. The numbers 4:53 appear on the touch screen and he grunts in frustration, chucking his phone onto the bedside table. Rubbing his eyes Kris slumps back down into his sheets, trying to get some shut eye before he goes completely insane. 

He never wakes up this early without his alarms, even when he has football training in the morning. As far as he remembers, he'd had no motivation whatsoever in waking up for school. The only thing that's been waking him up are these stupid dreams and he can't seem to make them go away. 

They're more like nightmares to him, because even though he hates to admit it, he cries every time he surfaces from one of them.

Which is quite the contrary reaction he'd expect himself to have. 

Kris is not a crier--never has been. He's always been headstrong, aware of himself and where he wants to be. But ever since the strange dreams occurred, Kris has been questioning himself lately. 

It's not because of the fact that it is a guy he dreams of. No. Kris always knew he swung both ways, but he wasn't sure when he found out. He kinda just knew. 

The reason these dreams have been racking his brains is because of how vivid and familiar they feel. It's almost as if they are memories of some distant life from long ago. The man who appears in his dreams however, scares Kris the most. 

Kim Junmyeon, son of Kim Jungwook, Korea's most successful and richest business men, is one person he does not want to associate with. The kid walks around school with a beanie on and ear buds in 24/7. He doesn't talk to anyone, nor associates with them. 

There are many rumors about him; that he affiliates with criminals, has ties with drug dealers an what-not. Kris himself doesn't really believe them, because why would a kid with the most money in the world have ties with drug dealers? 

There are many things he doesn't know about Junmyeon, but he does know one true fact about the guy. Not long ago, Junmyeon was in a severe accident which was apparently really really bad according to the articles Kris had read. 

It killed both his brother and mother, leaving him as the only eligible heir to take his father's title as chairman as the consecutive owner of Kim Industries. Everyone knew that his older brother, Junhyung, was the golden child, the one who was meant to take the family inheritance.

Kris can't seem to get back to sleep and after a few more minutes of desperately shutting his eyes, he finally gives in and swings his legs over his much too small bed. He flicks on the lamp, which lights the room with a dull orange tint, and he kneels down on the floor, rummaging through his dirty laundry pile. 

I really should've done my washing yesterday. Kris thinks to himself. Then I wouldn't have to wear sweaty gear. 

Even though his rugby training only starts at six am, Kris knows he can't afford to wake up late. He doesn't have a car like the rest of the team, and he refuses to let Jongdae pick him up for training. So, Kris catches the 5am bus through to the public station, and walks the rest of the way to training. 

In a way he is grateful, because he is more independent and his mother doesn't have to stress about bus money because he's tight with the driver who doesn't make him pay for his fares, seeing as it is really only him who catches the 5am bus. 

After finding the grime covered clothes, Kris sighs and just hopes Jongdae won't make any jokes about his odor today. The last time that Kris forgot to do his laundry, Jongdae bought him a hand washing  shutter for his birthday which was the next month. Opening that on his birthday with his mother watching, really made him want to slap Jongdae along the head. 

However the latter only l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter