Namjin

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: It was raining when I wrote this. 

___________________________________________________

Theme: Love - "Do you mind if we share?"

___________________________________________________

 

Jin had come to the conclusion that luck was not on his side today. The one day he decides that he wasn't going to watch the morning weather news, happens to be the day it rains. It wasn't a light drizzle but more like an angry downpour bestowed upon them by the wrath of the gods themselves. Jin cursed the gods for the nth time that day. It was nearing one in the afternoon and he was stuck standing in the doorway of his university. Jin couldn't decide if he should make a dash to his apartment and get drench or wait until the rain stopped. As if answering his thoughts, a young man walked beside him and through the doors ready to leave. Although Jin couldn't see his face, he noticed that the young man had an umbrella in his hand. Without an after thought, Jin sprinted towards the unknown male.

 

"W-wait!!" Jin said a little out of breath when he grabbed the sleeve of the other person.

 

Said person turned around almost confused towards Jin.

 

"Can I help you?"

 

"Um actually you can." Jin responded "I didn't bring an umbrella and well I was wondering... Do you mind if we share?" Jin said nervously.

 

"I don't mind not at all. I'm Namjoon by the way."

 

"I'm Jin" Jin noticed that Namjoon was taller then him and had lavender colored hair. 'his hair looks soft' Jin thought itching to reach and touch Namjoon's hair. Jin mentally slapped himself while he walked beside Namjoon.

 

Jin and Namjoon ended up awkwardly under the umbrella. Jin was looking for ways to start a conversation but before he could Namjoon beat him to it.

 

"Do you like the rain Jin?"

 

Jin didn't hesitate in aswering a "no."

 

"I like the rain." Namjoon said

 

"Why?" Jin asked

 

"Its calming. It makes me calm down and reflect."

 

Jin simply nodded and gave a slight 'mmm' in order for Namjoon to continue.

 

"For a person like myself who finds it so hard to connect with other

Please log in to read the full chapter