Taejin

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

For You
Taejin

___________________________________________________

 

Jin had to concentrate or it would be too obvious that he had been staring at his professor for the past twenty minutes of class. He still had over an hour of class left but he couldn't concentrate. The reason of his distraction was Mr.Kim. Out of all the things his teacher could've worn, he had decided to wear a white collar shirt with his sleeves rolled elegently around his elbows giving Jin the wonderful view of his veined arms as they folded over his teacher's chest. On the left wrist, his teacher had a watch that left Jin wondering how many semesters, he could pay with it if he pawned or sold the expensive watch. The shirt was neatly tucked into gray dress pants which seem to have been altered to fit his teacher's toned legs snugly into the material. Jin would never admit his thoughts aloud  but his teacher had a nice and with the pants his teacher was wearing he could so easily see the contour of the rounded globes. Jin's mouth was salivating by now. If his teacher's back view was magnificent then his front packet had to be glorified. Jin ended up bitting his bottom lip as he focused his sight on his teacher's pack. He was HuGE! Not to compare his size with his teacher's but he looked down at his lap and began to feel self conscious about his average size. Once he decided to look up and stop comparing sizes, his eyes once again ended up landing on Mr. Kim or more specifically, Mr. Kim's lossened navy blut tie that was hanging on his neck. At this point is when Jin's head over heated as his brain stopped working. Jin never knew he had any weird es but as he stared at the way the tie hanged loosely around the older man's neck, he couldn't stop all the nasty and eted things his brain was imagining with the neck tie. He was temporarily distracted from the tie as his eyes landed on his teacher's neck. Jin imagined that same neck being decorated with different hues of red and purple by his lips. Jin had been staring off into space as his imagination was losing control when he felt his seat mate pinch his side.


Jin looked to his left and saw his friend make weird hand signs as if playing charades.


"What?" Jin's voice was deeper than usual.


"Professor Kim has been staring at you. If looks could kill, you would be six feet under. I think he knows you weren't paying attention during his lecture." 


Jin simply nodded until something snapped inside his brain.


"Why are you talking as though class were over?"


"You serious?! Class will be over in ten minutes. Where did you go off to Jin?  La la land." Jimin laughed before look

Please log in to read the full chapter