2seok

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

Traveling Stranger

2seok

 

 

He’s here again.

Jin always took the lightrail train to get to his job but recently for the past four months, he has begun to notice a stranger with orange hair always looking out the window. The young man Jin observed would always be sitting in the same seat, never moving and always gazing outside of the window. Jin was quite curious about him since every time Jin boarded the train the orange head would already be sitting peacefully in his designated seat and Jin had never seen the orange fellow unboard the train since Jin’s stop always came too soon for his liking. But now it would all change.

Jin had gotten permission from his boss to be absent from work for one day and he had decided to follow the orange hair man to wherever that person went.

Jin’s day started like any other day, he got up, washed his teeth, took a shower, and got dressed. He ate breakfast and with one last glance at his wall clock, he headed towards the lightrail train. It was exactly 8:30am when Jin arrived at the lightrail and it took him three minutes in standing impatiently for the train security to check his ticket and aloe him inside the train. By the time he was inside the train and looking for a specific orange head it was already 8:50am. When his eyes spotted the orange mop, his eyes lighted up in happiness. Without a second thought, Jin headed to sit next to the young man. When he was officially seated, he kept waiting for any sign of recognition from the latter but much to his disappointed a greeting never came. Half an hour had passed boringly with Jin playing with his phone. Sometimes he would steal glances at the stranger but the latter never did once look at his direction. Jin had finally reached a point where he couldn’t stand the quietness anymore and glance around him to see if any other passengers where present which much to his surprise there was none. With a weird feeling in his stomach, Jin directed all his attention towards the stranger.

“Why do you always stare outside the window? From what I can see there is nothing interesting outside.”

Jin waited for the other person to turn or at least respond back to him but the other person never did. An action which irritated Jin greatly.

“Um, hello?”

No response came.

Jin couldn’t believe the attitude of the stranger. Not even a glance thrown in his direction so without much thought he pulled the sleeve of the stranger with so much force that caused the stranger to turn around towards him.

“Hi! I’ve been trying to talk to you for some time now but you keep ignoring me. I’m fed up with it! My name is Jin. Now tell me yours.”

The stranger kept staring at Jin as though he couldn’t comprehend any of the words Jin had muttered. Although it tick off Jin, he was pleased to notice a sl

Please log in to read the full chapter