Kookjin ( Part 1/2 )

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

Truly Perfect for One Another
Kookjin (Part 1)

___________________________________________________

Seokjin walked the streets of the city with a grumbling stomach. He was hungry. He was STARVING. Jin felt as though he could literally eat a person. Too bad his kind didn't eat the whole body. He only needed to drink their blood to live. 


He damned his ex-lover for turning him into the thing that he was. He cursed himself for letting his carnal desires take over him and be blinded by the lust that consumed his body that night. He shouldn't have lost control of himself, but he did and now he was paying the price. The moral of the story... Don't let your boyfriend sink his fangs into your neck and then have him slowly strangle you.


Jin rubbed a hand over his neck as he remembered as Taehyung slowly began to strangle him into death as was needed in order to transform. Too bad his honeymoon phase passed as he later found out that after centuries of being loyal with his boyfriend that his boyfriend had considered it appropiate to cheat on him. Jin felt his blood begin to boil at the thought that Taehyung had cheated on him with another vampire called Hoseok. He cursed them as he walked the streets of downtown, looking for prey to feast on. He cursed both their names and wished for them to burn in their coffins. Sadly, he couldn't murder them since he didn't know where they lived but he was not as petty as you would think. With time, he began to forget the betrayal and later realized that he didn't care anymore, but it was still fun to curse their names once in a while. Jin giggled a little at his own thoughts. 


The only downside of being a vampire and being Jin was that he suffered of blood phobia. He couldn't stand that sight of blood yet it was ironic that he needed of that metallic liquid in order to live. How had he survived? Well, he would buy blood from illegal spots in the shady part of town and then store it inside his refrigerator. Whenever, he had to feed he would pour it in a none see through cup and close his eyes while he quickly drank the thick liquid. In another point of his life, he would buy the blood from hospitals in which he held connections with some of the doctors. All he needed to do was set the money underneath the table towards the doctor and wait for the doctor to pull out a small container that was a cooler that contained a couple of blood bags. He really preferred this way of buying blood since he always knew that the person's blood was cleaned and healthy in comparison from the blood bags he brought from the shady dealer. In recent years, his fangs had become to itch making them itchy and bothersome for some time. To his horror, he had begun to grow out of his baby fangs and into his adult fangs which meant that he needed to start bitting in order to fight off the bothersome feeling in his fangs. He was still in his teething stage but it was more subtle now. The urge to bite wasn't as strong and he could endure it but of course that didn't apply when he was hungry. 
If there was one thing Jin hated apart from his ex-lover was the need to bite into flesh. He had several methods that he had come up with over the years in order to feed and he considered himself a genius since he didn't need to see the process in order to get his blood. One method was to wait in an alleyway at night fall and wait for a human to pass. Once a human passes, he would pull them towards the alley and knock them unconscious. After that he would prop the human against the wall and place his mouth right above where he was going to bite and then, he would close his eyes and then dive in for the bite. The first times he attempted it was awkward and unpleasant. One time, a human ended up waking up as he was feeding and ended up with the guy's elbow hitting against his nose in an attempt to run away. He simply needed to knock out the person again in order to continue his feeding. Each encounter was memorable. He never killed his victims, he simply took what he needed to satisfy his hunger and then he would leave the human sitting against the wall. He would deposit a sum of money to their lap in exchange for the blood. Over the years, centuries, he had brought up a fortune which he would donate to the humans he fed from. He would pull a generous amount from his wallet and leave it inside the person's purse, wallet, jacket or lap. 


His stomach grumbled in sign of hunger as he was brought out of his thoughts. His fangs were beginning to itch, he needed to feed and pronto. So distracted was he that he didn't notice a man running in his direction. Jin slowly lifted his head and his eyes widened as he saw a man running towards him and pull him by his sweater.


"Please help me. I've been shot..."


The man was bleeding and Jin's body was reacting to the blood but not in the way it should. His breathing hitched and the last thing he saw was the crimson liquid oozing from the man's body and he saw black. 

 

 


Jungkook was in desperate need of caffeine. He hadn't slept and his shift wasn't near to ending he still had a couple of hours to go. He was sitting in the cafeteria of the hospital, waiting for his coffee

Please log in to read the full chapter