Taejin

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Not proofread again. Sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dance with the Devil

Taejin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was a dangerous wager, and he knew it, but the temptation was too much to resist.

 

Six hours ago

 

Jin had agreed to go clubbing with his best friend Hoseok. He was hoping for some company from his friend after his breakup with Namjoon. Instead, Jin was already on his sixth shot of tequila while Hoseok grinded on a shorter male. Jin glared at his traitorous friend, who appeared to be enjoying himself, while Jin drowned in self-pity. Jin had found out that Namjoon cheated on him with some guy named Jackson. The news had devastated him. He had really loved Namjoon but apparently Namjoon hadn’t felt the same way. Jin sighed into his shot ‘why couldn’t he find mister perfect? Or at least a loyal guy?’

Somehow Hoseok had remembered he came with Jin and ended up dragging him to the dance floor. The idea of grinding on random strangers was not appealing to him at first but the slight buzz he had, due to the shots, clouded his thoughts. Pretty soon he was moving from one body to another as he moved his hips with the beat of the songs. His head was a mess as he couldn’t focus nor remember the faces of his dance partners. Hoseok was nowhere to be seen: probably making out with the shorter male from earlier. As Jin made his way to the bathroom, he tripped multiple times only catching himself before his face came in contact with the floor. He wasn’t feeling well and the first thing he did when he entered the bathroom was throw up all the contents of his stomach. After flushing the toilet, he went to rinse his mouth in order to get the bitter taste out.

While rinsing his mouth, he looked at his reflection in the mirror; he looked like . His eyes were bloodshot while his face was devoid of any color. He looked like the living dead. He splashed cold water on his face. He brushed his hair with his fingers into a less messy style than the one he had before. Somehow with all the dancing, his shirt had become wrinkled, the best he could he tried to straighten his shirt. After he deemed himself somewhat decent to go back out into the club, he exited the bathroom.

His mind was starting to clear up and he just wanted to go home and sleep. He decided to look around in order to find Hoseok; unfortunately, there were no signs of him anywhere. Jin wasn’t in any mood to continue his pity party as well as search, so he decided to go towards the exit. Everything was fine until fingers wrapped around his elbow forcing him to turn around and collide with a chest.

“Where to pretty thang?” the voice slurred.

Jin tried to free himself but the guy gripped his arm harder preventing Jin from shaking his arm free.

“How bout you and me leave here to have some fun?Huh?”

Jin rolled his eyes, “let me go. Im not in the mood to deal with your drunken .” Jin said trying to once again shake his arm out of the grip of the guy.

The guy laughed and leaned closed to Jin’s face, “how bout I put you in the mood?”

The foul smell of the guy’s breath almost made Jin gag, “I said no so off!” Jin pushed the guy’s chest hard making the other stumble and release his grip on him. Jin was beyond pissed with the guy. Without another word, he turned and walked away, but soon again the guy grabbed his wrist.

“Where the hell do you think you are going.?”

“Away from you.”

“Not a chance,” the man growled and Jin could have sworn his eyes turned yellow for a split second.

Something was not right about the guy and Jin didn’t want to stay any longer to figure it out. He tried punching the guy but a sudden pain in his wrist made him mewl in pain. The guy was digging his nails into Jin’s wrist, peeling back skin. Jin winced in pain as he felt blood trickle down his hand as the guy dragged him towards an unfamiliar exit door.

 

 

Not far from where Jin and the guy where, a person sitting on a stool watched them. The person stood up and followed them out, his fist clenching in silent fury. His eyes were shining a bright deep indigo color with red flecks embedded in them.

 

 

 

Once outside, Jin was pushed against a wall while the guy pinned him making Jin unable to move.

“Let go of me you bastard!!” Jin screamed

“Why should I? You look like a tasty meal, all mine to devour.” The guy wickedly grinned, showing Jin sharp teeth.

Jin gasped in horror, “what are you?”

The guy in front of Jin morphed into a horrible creature out of nightmares. The skin peeled back to reveal blue, scaly skin. His fingers turned into frightening razor sharp claws. The creature laughed revealing rows and rows of sharpen, elongated teeth. What Jin had seen inside the club was no mistake; the guys eye’s went from brown to iridescent yellow. A foul stench, like a corpse rotting, evaded Jin’s nostrils as he stood frozen watching the monster morph in front of him. Before a scream could escape Jin’s lips, the creature grabbed his throat silencing him.

“Out of all the human’s here, you smell the most appealing. I wonder why? Your blood has a sweet scent to it. I can’t wait to eat you all. “

Jin had tears in his eyes threatening to fall as his body trembled in fear. Jin wrapped his fingers around the hands grasping his neck, but the creature tightened his hold on his neck. He was preventing Jin from breathing. JIn had begun hitting the creature as his lungs demanded air to be supplied to the brain. He was starting to see spots of black as he slowly was beginning to drift into unconsciousness.

The foul creature leaned his head towards Jin and the side of his face with his black tongue. Jin cried harder at the repulsive act while the creature moaned at his taste. The creature was so absorbed in Jin that

Please log in to read the full chapter