Jinkook

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Not proofread

___________________________________________________

                                   Jinkook

Theme: Love - "Is that my shirt?"

___________________________________________________

 

Jin was getting pretty annoyed lately and it had nothing to do with his clothes disappearing. Who was he kidding, it had everything to do with his clothes disappearing. Jin would place his clothes in the dirty basket full of clothes from not only him but the rest of the bts members. The person that had laundry duty would then wash them but for some reason not all his clothes would return to him. Jin tried questioning the person in charge of laundry duty that day but Taehyung seemed not to know anything. When it was laundry duty for another member the same thing happened. It was not until he questioned every member that Jin finally decided that he would do laundry duty to see what happened to his clothes.

 

Everything was going fine in the laundry room and his clothes were safe when he suddenly had to go to the bathroom. He was gone like for three minutes and yet his favorite pink shirt was gone. Either an elf was living in the apartment with all of them and stealing clothes or he was going crazy. He was sure that he had placed the shirt on the dryer but now it was nowhere to be seen. He searched everywhere and asked all the members but none had seen it. The rest of the day followed with a very pouty/ sullen Jin. The one thing Jin didn't know was that someone was watching him feeling guilty for having have taken the shirt.

 

A week passed and a miracle had happened!!! All his missing clothes had magically appeared and his clothes stopped disappearing. But one thing still bothered Jin. His favorite pink shirt had not returned. Even with all his clothes back he still wanted his pink shirt. Although he was bum about that one tiny detail he decided to he was going to be content with what he had. So he prepared food to lighten his mood. When he was done he called all of bts members to come and eat. Except one member was missing and Jin being the good hyung that he was decided to go to his room to call him.

 

Jin knocked at the door before saying "Jungkook I made food, come eat with is."

 

.........................

 

No response came. That piqued Jin's interest. The younger always came when he called for him.

 

Jin opened the door to find a sleeping Jungkook all bundled in blankets. The sight was something to coo about Jin had to admit. He slowly made his way towards Jungkook and poked one of his cheeks "Jungkook wake up."

Please log in to read the full chapter