Yoonmin

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoonmin

I’m such a fool

A/N: This story was inspired by the song Por Perro by Sebastian Yatra. I recommend you listen to this song while reading or before you read this. Even though the song was what inspired this fic, its not completely the same. Please enjoy.

 

Neon lights illuminated the club as light beams of different colors bounced off dancing bodies on the floor. Yoongi stared into the abyss, uninterested in the people in the people dancing, the loud music blaring through speakers, nor the girls giving him flirtatious winks. It had been a bad idea to come to the club with his friends but he needed a distraction. Badly. Yet he couldn’t forget the person behind his heartache and loneliness. Currently on his right hand, he held something he had promised to never touch again. But he was desperate to forget. He brought the glass, in his right hand, to his lips as his tongue came into with the burning liquid traveling down his throat. Yoongi closed his eyes and tilted his head back letting the alcohol make a comfortable buzz inside his head. Yoongi had thought that the more he drunk, the more easier it would be to forget. In contrast to his thought, the more he kept drinking, he realized that he was remembering that person more and more with each sip. With a determined sigh, he got up and grabbed his leather jacket from his seat. He headed towards Hoseok and signaled to him that he was leaving. Hoseok understood easily showing him a sympathetic smile.

As Yongi weaved his way through the crowd of sweating bodies on the dance floor, he halted in mid step as his eyes widened and his heart constricted painfully. There on the middle of the dance floor was Jimin dancing with a stranger, who smiled sweetly at Jimin. Yoongi noticed that Jimin was smiling and laughing with the black haired boy. Jimin seemed happy in comparison to his last days together with Yoongi. With all the pain in his heart, Yoongi turned his head away and continued walking. Once he was outside, he called a cab and went to his apartment. When he finally reached his apartment, he headed straight to the kitchen, opening cabinets until he found his secret stash of liquor. He grabbed a bottle and brought it to his lips as his thoughts started to drift to a certain pink haired male.

He remembered the day he had asked Jimin to be his boyfriend. Jimin had cried tears of happiness as he jokingly told Yoongi, “took you long enough to ask me.” Yongi had smiled fondly at Jimin before cupping Jimin’s face with both hands and leaning down to kiss him. At that moment, everything had been perfect. Their lips moved in synch exactly like two puzzle pieces coming together and fitting perfectly

Yoongi didn’t noticed when, but he blames himself for not noticing, when their relationship started to fall apart. He brought the bottle back to his lips as he tried to wash away his emotions and memories of Jimin. The more he kept pinning the bottle back, he felt as though he was beginning to lose himself.

He thought back to their first fight as a couple. He had promis

Please log in to read the full chapter