BTS x Jin (Part 2)

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Stars Around Us

BTS x Jin ( Part 2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin stared at awe at his surroundings. After he had opened the door and walked through, he was greeted with a lavish forest that was illuminated beautifully by the white sun above him. Even though he was in a foreign place, little Jin didn’t feel scared. Maybe it had to do with the peaceful aura the meadow emitted or the calmness that took over him. He saw fireflies dance around him, owls hoot in the distance, and…little fairies? Jin quickly ran to where he saw the fairies and as quietly as he could, he tiptoed near them to get a better look at them. His eyes lighted up as amazement filled his being. The fairies were beautiful. Their wings shone an iridescent color that showed all the colors of the rainbow when light was reflected off of them. They had a human physique but they were more smaller. Jin compared them to his cousin’s Barbie dolls. Without much thought, he walked up to two fairies who were chit- chatting and giggling.

“um excuse me?”

The fairies were suspended in air and they looked down towards the floor where they saw Jin smile up at them. The fairies stayed petrified since they couldn’t believe that a mortal was in their realm and talking to them.

“Could you tell me where am I?” Jin asked

The two fairies blinked before flying close to Jin and circling around him.

“Where did you come from? What is your name? How old are you? How did you get here? Are you mortal? You’re cute. Can we keep you since we found you?…”

Jin felt overwhelmed with all the questions aimed at him.

“Ummm-“

“Should we inform the other fairies? What about his majesty? Are we his parents? Bambam, we are parents. I’m so happy!!!”

The fairy with yellow hair got slapped in the back of the head by the fairy with silver white hair.

“Stop talking nonsense Yugyeom, I’m too young to be a parent. Look you scared the child with all your nonsense.” The fairy said while motioning to Jin.

“I did not scare him and besides you were also talking. Maybe you scared him with YOUR nonsense.”

Jin didn’t know what to do. Should he keep watching the duo bicker or say something? It was obvious that the two fairies had forgotten about him and had now started an argument on who had been the first to talk nonsense.

“Umm I don’t mean to interrupt you two but I don’t know where I am.”

Jin felt himself shrink when two pairs of eyes turned to look at him. Again.

“Oh right. We forgot about you. Sorry. I’m Yugyeom and my good friend here is Bambam. You are in the realm of Agustis.”

“Agustis?”

“Here, let me explain,” Bambam said. “ Agustis is a magical realm where all sort of animals and us fairies coexist. The fairy race lives here in this realm because we are one with nature. Our magical abilities are unlimited here compared to other realms.”

“You are forgetting to mention the king.” Yugyeom said

“Oops, I forgot. Us fairies and animals alike are governed by a king. He is really kind and generous and strong and magical.”

“We should take him to go see the king. Maybe he will have an explanation as to why a mortal is here in our realm.”

“Yeah I think so too but before that what is your name little one?”

Jin was focusing too hard in processing everything that the fairies were saying but he still heard when Bambam asked for his name.

He looked at both of them and smiled, “I’m Kim Seokjin.”

 

 

“Has anybody found him yet?” Namjoon spoke through his mind.

“Not yet.” Hoseok was the first to respond.

“I just checked windstup and he is not there.” Tae said

“He wasn’t in autumn either.” Jundkook spoke

“What about Labo? Did anyone check Labo?” Namjoon asked

“I did but he wasn’t there.” Jimin informed

“Where is Yoongi? He better not be sleeping.” Taehyung said

“I’m in Spectro and for your information I am not sleeping Tae.”

“Then where did the child go?” Jungkook mind whispered.

 

 

“Wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”

“I know right. It’s so beautiful.”

Jin, Bambam, and Yugyeom stood before a sakura tree at full bloom. The tree was massive and so lush with branches spreading in every angle, but more importantly it produced an aura of tranquility.

“What brings two fairies and a human child to my home?”

Jin saw as a white colored deer approached them. But this was no ordinary deer. Jin noticed that the color was different and the size of the deer was bigger than any deer he had seen. He was huge. Jin also noticed that the antlers of the deer were glistening white. It reminded him of the fairies wings with its reflective colors. He also noticed the magnificent wings the deer had attached to his back. The wings resembled the feathers of a bird. Unlike the antlers, the wings were tinted a peachy color with hues of pinks, oranges, yellows and blue covering the wings. He also noticed the flower crown the deer held on top of his head. When he has done looking at the mythical creature, he noticed that the deer was looking at him. His breath hitched as Jin made eye contact with the beast. The deer’s eyes were black with tints of blue and purple, staring at him intently but for some reason Jin didn’t feel intimidated. He felt welcomed. Safe. Peaceful.

“Your Majesty” Both Bambam and Yugyeom said in unison before bowing down to the king.

“No need my children. Please stand up.” The king spoke. “What brings you here?” The king kindly spoke.

Bambam and Yugyeom looked at each other before Bambam spoke,” We found a mortal child in the meadow south from here your majesty.”

“I can see that.Thank you for reporting this to me.”

“Your welcome your majesty.” Both fairies said

“May I ask how you found this realm little one?” the king asked Jin.

“Um I’m not sure. These people came into my room and I got frightened and when I opened the door of my room there was a white bridge and a red door. I ran and opened the door and I found myself here.” Jin said softly.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter