2seok ( Part 1)

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

Come Play With Me (Part 1)
2seok

___________________________________________________

The music thrummed all through the house as the sounds echoed off the walls and into the teens eardrums. Jin swayed to the music as one hand was raised in the air while his other hand was occupied by a red cup filled with some sort of alcoholic drink.


It was the summer before his senior year and Jin was determined to have fun. So far, three years of highschool had zapped all his energy of partying and having fun. Jin had focused those three years of school into perfect grades, scholarships and recommendations. Now that he had been informed by his school principal that a prestigious university had accepted his application with all his tuition paid, Jin decided to finally give himself a hard owned relaxation time. He was determined to have fun and have a good time. He deserved it.


Jin was in his own little world happily dancing as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. The music was making his body move and along with the alcohol it made him brave enough to dance around so boldly. He was so immersed in the music that it took his mind a couple of seconds to register a hand placed on his waist while another hand went from the top of his neck down to his spine ending just above from his belt. 


"You are tempting me to do things unimaginable to you with the way you're dancing." 


Jin felt the person behind him as he came close to Jin's ear and whispered those words to him.
As those words were whispered, Jin couldn't help himself as a wave of electricity ran all over his body in a delicious sense. Jin turned around and when he did so he dragged his palm from the strangers chest to the back of their neck. 


"How about you tell me more." Jin said as seductively as he could.


Jin was pleasantly surprised with the stranger. He was a good looking man perhaps a bit old

Please log in to read the full chapter