Bts x Jin (Part 1)

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

A / N: Sorry for the late update, I didnt have acess to my computer until now and well i had this story saved into the laptop instead of my phone.  This might be a three part story. This is the adult bts version with child Jin fic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin x Bts

The Stars Around Us

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The first time Jin knew of their existence was when he was six years old.

Jin hated sleeping alone at night which is why, every night he cried and begged his mother to let him sleep with her, but his mother would always decline saying that he was a “big boy” now which is why he needed to sleep in his room. Alone.

One night, little Jin went sniffling to his room and covered his tiny body with blankets to create a safety fort. He was convinced that monsters lurked on the shadows of his room. Even during daylight, Jin could see floating creatures although he never understood why his mom nor dad couldn’t see them. The creatures were most active during night, sometimes the creatures would pull Jin’s hair or hide his toys. Because he was too scared to peek his head out his blanket, he started to sing a lullaby his grandmother had taught him before she passed away in order to ease his nerves. When he had finished singing the song and his eyes were starting to close, he was shaken awake when he heard the door to his room creak open. Jin wide awake and alarmed, brought the blankets closer to him. The temperature in the room had decreased drastically as the room was engulfed in an eerie silence.

Jin then heard footsteps walk into his room and begin to approach him. Jin was on the verge of crying and when he felt someone begin to lift his blankets, he started to cry as a dry scream escaped his lips. He was prepared for the worst, his little heart beating a hundred miles per hour.

“Why are you crying little one? Where you the one that summon me?” A soft voice said as they patted Jin’s head.

Jin raised his head slowly and stared teary eyed at the stranger before him. Little Jin felt as though his soul had left his tiny body as he stared at the male in front of him. The male was beautiful. He had black hair that shimmered and a commanding presence, but what drew Jin’s attention the most were his eyes. They were crimson red.

“What are you doing here Jungkook?” Another voice said as a new male entered his room.

Jin still flabbergasted by the other’s male appearance turned to look at the new person and felt his jaw drop. Unlike the other male, this new one appeared to be an angel like the paintings he saw on church every Sunday, with their yellow hair with tints of orange and aqua colored eyes.

“Jimin?? What are You doing here?”

The blonde simply rolled his eyes before walking towards Jin and sitting beside him.

“I’m here because I was summoned.”

“So was I” Jungkook said

Little Jin was beyond confused, what were these strangers doing in his room…?

“Umm who are you people a-and what are you d-doing in my r-room.” Jin stammered, staring wide eyed at both adults

The blonde smiled at him and patted his head, “Don’t worry, we wont hurt you. My name is Jimin and it appears you were the one who summoned us. Can you tell me your name?”

Jin nodded and Just when he was about to say his name, he heard a noise in his closet and someone curse inside.

Jimin stood up and signaled to Jungkook to open the closet. The mentioned male went forward to the closet and pulled the door open only to be face to face with a pink haired man.

Both Jimin and Jungkook said in unison, “Namjoon-hyung!!?”

The pink haired male rubbed his clothes as though getting rid of dirt and looked at them giving them a dimpled smile.

“Hey guys. Long time no see.”

Jin had no words to describe what was currently happening inside his baby blue painted room. Why were there people appearing randomly in his room?

“Hyung, what are you doing here? I was here first then came Jimin and now you. What’s going on?”

Namjoon wasn’t listening to Jungkook as his eyes landed on the little boy wrapped around blankets in the middle of the bed staring at him. Namjoon walked forward and kneeled down in front of the little boy and saw how

Please log in to read the full chapter